Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,839 members, 7,945,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Gospel According To Jesus Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel According To Jesus Christ. (507 Views)

Beware Of The Gospel According To The New Age Movement (part 2) / The Gospel According To Joagbaje / The Gospel According To Judas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel According To Jesus Christ. by otunbabadok(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2014
Praises be to the Almighty God, the lord of the world, creator of heaven and the earth, and all that exists. One who creates and is not created. The only king on the day of judgement. Indeed this is a call by a friend who advised that I should preach the gospel of Jesus and as one of the member of the community that responded to the call of God to worship him alone, it is compulsory we let them share the truth. So I need to back this up with revelations sent by God in the form of his books. The bible and the Qur'an. Even though I've searched through the whole of the Bible and I couldn't find the gospel according to Jesus as we have according to mathew , John, Luke and many others, with most of the new testament been letters written by apostle Paul. But in all the gospels according to the people above you'll see the word of Jesus Christ peace be upon him which is the gospel of Truth I want to preach. This is totally different to the gospel according to apostle Paul who based his own on assumptions ( 1 Timothy 2:7) . So this gospel is the truth as it shall be word of Jesus Christ only, whether where he was teaching or where he provided answer to a question. To start with don't you think we will need a name for this ministry. I won't like to join any of the 45000 christian denominations that exist because they preach a different gospel. Do we need a church name? No. Jesus never preached in a church. Should I call myself a PASTOR or G.O. No. Jesus never did. Am I a CHRISTIAN? Never. Jesus never called anyone such. So we will be referred to as submitters of the word Mathew 19 : 16-17.
Re: Gospel According To Jesus Christ. by otunbabadok(m): 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
atheist, Christians and Muslims can come in to contribute.

(1) (Reply)

\ / Eternity Without End / RCCG 2014 Annual Holy Ghost Congress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.