Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Microsoft Exchange, Outlook And Webmail Palaver - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Microsoft Exchange, Outlook And Webmail Palaver (855 Views)

Microsoft Exchange Server / Microsoft Exchange Mail Server Installation With Web And Mobile Access / How To Install The Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Exchange, Outlook And Webmail Palaver by femorra(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2008
we use microsoft exchange at work and it works fine but because of recent electrical problems at my office we had to be shutting down our server at close of work so my boss suggested we use webmail to duplicate our mail so we can access it from home even if we have shut down our servers. my problem is that from the day i signed into my webmai, exchange has stopped sending my mail into my outlook when i log on at work! what do i do?
Re: Microsoft Exchange, Outlook And Webmail Palaver by ExInferis(m): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2008
you didnt specify the webmail service you use, and whetehr its pop or imap. if you use pop and set the service to fetch your mails, Exchange will see the messages flagged as read and hence wont send your messages. imap is a better option as long as you set the webmail service to leave your new inbox messages flagged as unread. get your IT support staff to look into it.

i may be wrong because we dont use Exchange, we use a combination Postfix/Dovecot IMAP server and GroupOffice.
Re: Microsoft Exchange, Outlook And Webmail Palaver by honestseller34: 11:39am On Jan 03, 2014
Daily Professional Tools For Sale, 100% Trust !!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Toshiba A60 Motherboard / Twitter / Picture To Webcam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.