Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

Tambuwal’s Impeachment Plot: PDP Reps Give Conditions To Jonathan, Party Chair - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal’s Impeachment Plot: PDP Reps Give Conditions To Jonathan, Party Chair (3838 Views)

Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity / Impeachment Plot Against Governor Aliyu Stopped / PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal’s Impeachment Plot: PDP Reps Give Conditions To Jonathan, Party Chair by egift(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2014
sammieguze:
See greed of the highest order. Everybody fighting for his own self interest.

Fraudsters can only scam a Greedy man. Recently, some group of people scammed Jonathan with fake cease fire agreement, today PDP lawmakers are scamming Jonathan with unrealistic Impeachment of the Speaker.

Jonathan is a very greedy man! grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal’s Impeachment Plot: PDP Reps Give Conditions To Jonathan, Party Chair by skyeboy98(m): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
kingphilip:
I'm sure pdp will drop the intention of reclaiming the speakership because there's just atmost 5 months remaining for the speaker to remain in the office after reconvention of plenary by December 3td but will restrategize to avoid a future repeat

but I still forsee tambuwal winning in sokoto state n will return to pdp by 2017

we should not be exchanging words between ourselves on social media because of this politicians because the words we say may make us permanent enemies while those politicians reconciles faster than the speed of light

support wisely but don't hate ur fellow because of any politician
wise saying,I concur wif u
Re: Tambuwal’s Impeachment Plot: PDP Reps Give Conditions To Jonathan, Party Chair by kingphilip(m): 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
skyeboy98:
wise saying,I concur wif u
it's da fact boss

just recently is it not Jonathan n sanusi that were fighting? now they whine n dine together n I'm very sure the people that created enemies because of dem then r still sworn enemies while the cause of their fights have long made up n moved forward

masses please think well before siding any of those politicians
Re: Tambuwal’s Impeachment Plot: PDP Reps Give Conditions To Jonathan, Party Chair by Nctrice(m): 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
wrong Move!
Re: Tambuwal’s Impeachment Plot: PDP Reps Give Conditions To Jonathan, Party Chair by pring: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
nuclearboy:
Loyalty to Jonathan?

I'd have expected loyalty to PDP or to Nigeria.

Or is PDP now private property of one man?

These manner of information is why more and more people are turning away from this government.

You are president but that's not enough - you also want everyone in your party. You want no dissenting voices. You demand to own the party that brought you to limelight. Your wife wants to choose governors for states and calls governors her sons. Yet while a sixth of the country is burning with hundreds killed daily, you have no words for them other than "it is opposition that doesn't like me" whist claiming you know these murderers but refusing to name them. Rather, known and confirmed convicts are so many beside you

I really don't get how anyone would expect a normal humans' support for what I detailed above. Add that to how we all saw him as a break from the past and the euphoria of a non-establishment man living in Aso Rock post 2011 and all I can do is feel bad for Nigeria
My brother, This issue tire my. GEJ had time to put smiles on people face but he instead made people cry the more.
imagin a Govt that had every thing n peoples support. One can not name any tangible thing this present PDP n GEJ has done for 7yrs or even improve on it nothing. Nigerians loves him but he dashed our love, his wife is the worst.
Road. Power employment, name it, nothing. Money used to sponsor TAN alone would have given us 1mgwatts of power or build some roads. How can a good thinking Nigeria support this administration? His just incompetent.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal’s Impeachment Plot: PDP Reps Give Conditions To Jonathan, Party Chair by Franzeez(m): 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
Johnnyessence:
“From the surveys we have conducted, the PDP cannot win any free and
fair election in any part of Nigeria because they have brought woes,
sorrows and tears to Nigerians and they must just go.”

They brought tears to you, your family, and your generations life. Don't speak for others, rather speak for your self that is suffering from what u wish to suffer
Re: Tambuwal’s Impeachment Plot: PDP Reps Give Conditions To Jonathan, Party Chair by peewhydee(m): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
ilugunboy:
One mistake that PDP keep making is that the era of one big party ( PDP) with peripheral and regional parties where PDP dictate event and national political direction is gone.....there is a serious title contender now.

Good for d polity.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal’s Impeachment Plot: PDP Reps Give Conditions To Jonathan, Party Chair by peewhydee(m): 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
pring:
My brother, This issue tire my. GEJ had time to put smiles on people face but he instead made people cry the more.
imagin a Govt that had every thing n peoples support. One can not name any tangible thing this present PDP n GEJ has done for 7yrs or even improve on it nothing. Nigerians loves him but he dashed our love, his wife is the worst.
Road. Power employment, name it, nothing. Money used to sponsor TAN alone would have given us 1mgwatts of power or build some roads. How can a good thinking Nigeria support this administration? His just incompetent.
Much as we may not have been satisfied with the level of performance it is also unfair to indicate that GEJ has achieved nothing.No administration will record Zero performance,d critical issue is usually the relevance of performance vis a vis certain indices that may or may not clearly pronounced depending on where the entity lies in the developnent curve.That said,in two critical issues aside road,rail and aviation infrastructure, i will attribute to GEJ's govt is d FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT;which has afforded us access to the inner details of govt spending.Though this law seeks to aid transparency in govt most states have blatantly refused to domesticate it.Not even lagos state that prides itself as d centre of excellence and if you care to know a rep from lagos state by the name Hon Abike Dabiri-Erewa sponsored that bill in the National Assembly.
Secondly i will give GEJ the credit for d privatisation of the power sector though beleaguered with imperfections.Just as telecomms sector was privatised amidst controversies&irregularities if you can recollect.It took sometime for us to appreciate it.In the same vein the power sector reforms will survive its teething period and give the expected value in due course.These two among other infrastructural lifts in some sectors will surely be credited to this administration even if we vote GEJ out.I just want us to be objective because we cannot afford to pander to the whims and caprices of politicians. We have d right to ask for more given the overwhelming support GEJ received from Nigerians at d elections and at the outset of his administration though within a very volatile security situation which our security architecture was not designed for.GOD SAVE NIGERIA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo / Usa: Unclad-Topless Bill Passed In Us. / Secession Not In Igbo’s Interest, Ohanaeze Tells MASSOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.