Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,262 members, 7,934,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:37 PM

Uniben : Beware Of Fake Information - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben : Beware Of Fake Information (714 Views)

I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! / See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / List Of Fake Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben : Beware Of Fake Information by finewine1(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2008
Beware of fake information and requests concerning the university of benin newly admitted students, any information about the clearance would be on the school's site www.uniben.waeup.org which can be accessed through www.uniben.edu
for info and updates, call 08026618200, 08037768342
Re: Uniben : Beware Of Fake Information by snazzy82(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2008
GUYS USE
WWW.MYNECOEXAMS.COM
TO CHECK UR RESULTS. IF U MADE IT CALL ME ON 08080580000 OR SEND UR GRADES ON THAT NO. TO REJOICE WITH U BECAUSE MY PRAYERS FOR ALL OF U WORKED INSTEAD OF NORMAL 90 DAYS, NOW 63 DAYS, OR CHAT WITH ME ON DESTINYSNAZZY@YAHOO.COM
PRINCESNAZZY2@YAHOO.COM
IF U NEED ADMISSION IN ANY SCHOOL OF UR CHOICE CALL ME FOR AN ADVISE/HELP
IF U DID MAKE UR RESULT, CALL ME FOR AD ADVISE/SOLUTIONS
ONCE AGAIN CHEERS TO U ALL THAT TOOK NECO
I M A GRADUATE, I KNOW what I PASSED THROUGH WHEN I TOOK MINE 1999 SO MY GOD WHO DID IT FOR ME WILL FINALLY DO IT FOR U IN JESUS NAME, CAN I HEAR U SAY/SHOUT A BIGGER/LOUDER A, MEN!
WE CAN HELP U GET UR WAEC/NECO AND JAMB/POST-UME
THEN UR ADMISSION OK, IN GOD WE TRUST
TRY US NOW
Re: Uniben : Beware Of Fake Information by finewine1(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2008
Its extremely difficult and almost impossible to help someone with admission into uniben, read and score above 50, u'l be admitted by uniben.
Re: Uniben : Beware Of Fake Information by ElosAgos(m): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2008
fine_wine:

Its extremely difficult and almost impossible to help someone with admission into uniben, read and score above 50, u'l be admitted by uniben.

@Fine Wine
What course are you doing in Uniben.
Re: Uniben : Beware Of Fake Information by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2008
@Fine Wine,

I dont think that's true. I got 53 in the recenty concluded UNIBEN Post Ume and i wasn't admitted despite the fact that i'm an indigene of Edo state which is one of its catchments.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Univeristy Offering Par Time Degree / Polytechnic And Colleges Of Education / Proffessor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.