Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,834 members, 7,966,080 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:46 AM

FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December (13971 Views)

FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge / Who Are The Top 50 Private Corporate Organisations In Nigeria? / List Of Companies And Organisations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by Agimor(m): 6:06am On Nov 04, 2014
Why I see this as a good initiative it is also a political stunt.Election is drawing near leaders are showing good face.
Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by ilotriouzAY(m): 6:06am On Nov 04, 2014
Anoda money wasting venture

Ao abt using dat money to support SMEs

In other words,I see dis as a bribe to support GEJ
Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 04, 2014
Even if e go be campaign tins, even if na politics mata, its a totally good idea. At least u can always kill two or three birds with one stone.

1 Like

Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by laurel03(m): 6:10am On Nov 04, 2014
9ja hmmm, people decieving people since 1999, der ris God oo.... but dt company dt first produce indomine noodles must dey because dey hv help lazy people 2 get food alternative... especially 9ja contemporary girls..
Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by Adofaya: 6:17am On Nov 04, 2014
Schneider electric must not be on this list, sacked more than 100 between July and October. Sacked two of my friends.
Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by MaleoPearls(m): 6:23am On Nov 04, 2014
Desperate times call for desperate measures. 2015 in view. #STRATEGIES

1 Like

Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by olumite2014(m): 6:33am On Nov 04, 2014
That is wrong,some of this company are cheating on the masses and some do not have a competitor.we can't say because they are paying high company income tax we should now begin to appreciate them,let's use this money to promote small media enterprises.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by thiefnubu(m): 6:35am On Nov 04, 2014
So? angry

1 Like

Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 04, 2014
abeg honour winnersbet,bet1960,and the rest of them...it has changed lifes of many[right sad angry

1 Like

Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by levelszik(m): 6:39am On Nov 04, 2014
Is they do the mistake of including british american tobacco,na thunder go fire both their mama and great grand mama.infact the thunder sef dey do press up presently.mtchew,stupid company.
Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by jojomario(m): 6:40am On Nov 04, 2014
Reward for supporting TAN

1 Like

Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by Wisdytech(m): 6:41am On Nov 04, 2014
Nice idea | but dnt honour any company generated by any Nigerian Politrician, i repeat politrician ok ooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 04, 2014
olumite2014:
That is wrong,some of this company are cheating on the masses and some do not have a competitor.we can't say because they are paying high company income tax we should now begin to appreciate them,let's use this money to promote small media enterprises.
Have you seen d list or r u saying that all Nigerian companies r cheats
Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by synergycom19: 6:50am On Nov 04, 2014
free2ryhme:
Those businesses owned by corrupt politicians and leaders.
how many politicians own legitimate business? Haven't you heard of professional politicians?politics (deception) and contract selling is there business?

1 Like

Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by texazzpete(m): 6:52am On Nov 04, 2014
TRANSLATION: "FG to honor companies and CEOs that are most likely to donate big sums of money for the re-election campaign"

2 Likes

Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by sojiboy(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2014
Pls Jonathan help me honour the people producing ijebu Garri , its been the means of survival for virtually all Nigerians. Her Organization name is Iya biliki oni garri. thanks

1 Like

Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by kingphilip(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2014
fredosky111:
i can't stop lafin.GEJ is lukin for companies dat will help fund his campaign.
I don't think that's the aim

we are celebrating our centenary and therefore this year a batch of 100s is being celebrated... I think that's a welcome development if u ask me because this guys have tried one way or the other in this country through employment

need I remind u in 2011 that Dangote gave equal amount of money to all political parties that fielded a presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by Sunday17: 6:54am On Nov 04, 2014
Dangote group will be no 1 on d group... i guess
Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by synergycom19: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2014
Hope they handled it professionally,and not use it for political patronage. And companies should not mind them if they try anything funny. Just like Adam Oshemole snubs the Good Governance Tour who were making unreasonable demands on him.

1 Like

Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by Ephemmm: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2014
Was he sleeping for about 7 years when these companies has been labouring without regonition?

Hmm.... Die minutes recognition: Campaign strategy season 2 in progress.....
Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by eleko1: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2014
Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by standfit5(m): 7:33am On Nov 04, 2014
Chai! NLer, u won't kill me wit laf. U reference d whole post and then write SB ...lwkmd

Shigoboy:
SB
Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by Ifyjemila(f): 7:34am On Nov 04, 2014
LMAyedun:
Good move. Some companies deserve to be recognised

GEJ till 2019
what kind of good move is that, why didn't he recognised them since? Becaue election is around the conner, they are all deceiving there heads.
Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by pzworld: 7:41am On Nov 04, 2014
Think you got what it takes to be a model then this
casting is for you, auditions for models (5.10ft and
above) comes up Saturdays 6th and 13th
December 2014. For a fashion show organised by
an affiliated event company PZ ENT.. Interested
participant should call Mr. Dary: (Modellas
Modeling Agency) 08131865746. There is also
series of musical video shots on the line up and for
models interested in red carpet events coverage
and other media related presentations. send your
CV together with a cover letter (Application) to:
Pzentertainmentworld@gmail.com, For enquiries call:
0813-1865-746... Good luck
Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 04, 2014
When are the honoring social media? Nairaland deserves an award pls
Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by tartar9(m): 7:46am On Nov 04, 2014
would have been a good idea but how much will they steal this time just to set up the comittee and choose the organisations.am guessing not less than 1billion on this new tiffiterian contract,something i can even do.trust naija politiffcians,they never dissapoint.

1 Like

Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by Dmanlex(m): 7:47am On Nov 04, 2014
Some one should FG BRAIN. How can u honor 100 companies because they strive their ways to make millions where as the POOR can't benefit in this country. They can't grant loan or help to poor market women and youth and you want to honor them for doing business in d country. USA govt get sense pass una. That's why China is growing and UK london goods can never die. Even JAPAN govt can thank car manufacturers but HonGkong is just grateful. NAiJa FG need to fix their brains. LEARN frm OThERS. NATiONal award, National honor, Nation this....that.... All SH*Ts. HELp the POOR.

1 Like

Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by Theultimate(m): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2014
politricks:
You can honour all companies but please leave MTN out of it if you dont want thunder to fire all of una.
That's the first thing that come to my mind.
Some of the companies:
GLO...........100% sure
MTN...........95%
DANGOTE.........100%
Fort Oil(owned by Femi Otedola)........95%
ati beebe lo..(etc)

1 Like

Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by Eyisfun: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2014
Make i go pay my company tax,if my company go follow dey dere.
Re: FG To Honour 100 Top Business Organisations In Nigeria In December by pfrank: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2014
What is ur concern basket mouth, mind ur biz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawyer Sues Access Bank For ₦100m Over Unlawful ₦250 Deduction Instead Of ₦50 / Development Bank Of Nigeria Takes Off July / 3 Types Of Individuals Never To Commit Your Project To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.