Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:55 PM

Email From Haggai Bank For NMRC Housing Scheme - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Email From Haggai Bank For NMRC Housing Scheme (2935 Views)

BREAKING!!! Real Estate Developer Disappears After Getting This Email From Me! / NLC - KRISTON LARRY Affordable Housing Scheme / How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Email From Haggai Bank For NMRC Housing Scheme by sofunmikamgbo: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hello Peeps,
I got a mail this morning from Haggai Bank regarding the NMRC housing scheme. Did anyone receive an email like this??

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be informed that your application submitted online has been short listed for the Nigerian Mortgage Refinance Company (NMRC) housing scheme, and Haggai Mortgage Bank Limited has been appointed as your mortgage provider.

We appreciate the need for a mortgage facility towards actualising your dream of becoming a house owner.

In order to enable us proceed with the processing of your application with NMRC, you will be required to open a current account with the Bank.
Kindly complete the attached application and account opening forms, upload your passport photograph, utility bill and means of identification and forward to our e-mail address: nmrcmortgages@haggaibank.com

The initial account opening deposit of #10,000.00 should be paid into our Ecobank account with the following details;

ACCOUNT NAME: Haggai Mortgage Bank Limited

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0053004566

SORT CODE: 050150146

BRANCH: Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere, Lagos.

DEPOSITOR’S NAME: Your full name.

For further information on our products and services, please visit www.haggaibank.com or contact 07045994847, 07046262938, 08055543989, 07037104668 or 07045994844,

Please treat as urgent and note that the processing of your request will only commence upon receipt of your completed account opening form.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Haggai Mortgage Bank Limited.

[b][/b]
Re: Email From Haggai Bank For NMRC Housing Scheme by Xaviers(m): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
i got the same mail too

SOMEONE SHOULD CONFIRM IF THIS IS REAL PLEASE, BECAUSE I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY A MORTGAGE BANK WILL BE ASKING YOU TO SEND MONEY TO AN ECOBANK ACCOUNT ....
Re: Email From Haggai Bank For NMRC Housing Scheme by sam13(m): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
In the first place did you requested for mortgage finance
Re: Email From Haggai Bank For NMRC Housing Scheme by shadgear: 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
I got the same email too.Not sure about this bank, never heard of Haggai before but they are featured on the Nigerian Housing Finance Programme website.
Re: Email From Haggai Bank For NMRC Housing Scheme by Xaviers(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
sam13:
In the first place did you requested for mortgage finance
I remember I registered for the NMRC HOUSING SCHEME Some months ago. Organized by the fed.govt
Re: Email From Haggai Bank For NMRC Housing Scheme by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 04, 2014
Please, Somebody should help o, I got the mail too.
Re: Email From Haggai Bank For NMRC Housing Scheme by sofunmikamgbo: 8:23am On Nov 04, 2014
I called the bank yesterday and they confirmed that they are one of the mortgage banks being used by the FG for the mortgage scheme, they are located at Bode Thomas. They also confirmed that they have an Ecobank account.
They have been in existence for a while and have links to Redeemed church but also open to neutral customers.
I guess they are genuine but if anyone has dealings with them, kindly give us more info.
The forms they sent, i really do not understand certain aspects. Are we supposed to go get the value of any property?
Re: Email From Haggai Bank For NMRC Housing Scheme by longesttin: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2014
Hi Guys,

I got a similar email (similar in terms of being picked for the Federal Housing stuff) but from Imperial Homes Mortgage Bank (which I think i have been allocated to). I called and they said I should expect another mail on or before Friday.

Please who knows the % equity to pay or the loan amount ?

Regards
Re: Email From Haggai Bank For NMRC Housing Scheme by Ayobami1989(f): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
I got a similar email from Haggai bank but I was later asked to fill the bio data form and also not to pay in any money yet. Don't know if anyone is done with his or her own bio data form pls.
Re: Email From Haggai Bank For NMRC Housing Scheme by sam13(m): 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hello everyone,though i am a real estate agent working with Homebase Mortgage bank office in VI for NMRC sheme,i have not met Haggai Mortgage bank personel but i believe that if their name is on the website they are genuine and deal with them diligently.But if incase you doubt them you can call me to work with you on this
And YES! you will need to get the value of the properties by yourself according to your pocket or through a reliable real estate agents
Re: Email From Haggai Bank For NMRC Housing Scheme by Smalu: 4:04am On Nov 14, 2014
If you got an email from a mortgage firm, it will be safe to check it with Nigeria Housing Finance Programme.

Please can anybody confirm what the mortgage rate is?
Re: Email From Haggai Bank For NMRC Housing Scheme by Ayobami1989(f): 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hi peeps,

Is there anyone that have completed his or her from haggai bank .
Re: Email From Haggai Bank For NMRC Housing Scheme by foodmachinesale(f): 8:20am On Jun 28, 2016
@ sofunmikamgbo hi, Nairaland mailed to tell me that you sent a message to me. But i can not see your message. Could you pls send your message to my email: info@foodmachinesale.com directly?

BR,
Luna

(1) (Reply)

Sony Psp For Sale At A Reduced Rate Withing Benin-city. / Houses For Sale @ Lekki Region(vgc,carlton Gate,oshopa London) / Top 5 Real Estate Business Opportunities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.