Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,114 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) (43128 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by clerkent(m): 7:50am On Nov 04, 2014
This one they found him from God knows where next thing now will be keshi considering him above obafemi martins.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by Theultimate(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2014
floragregs:
I remember him back in the days when naija football dey sweet. I was a lil girl then.
But nown.......You've??
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by Theultimate(m): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2014
Jfrezzy:
There is some set of people here they keep claiming they school in france and spain,who cares were u school.
See people that could not pass wace and Neco opening there mouth.
Do you take those posts/comments serious?
You..sef!! it's a way of derailing the topic and other way of expressing their Less concerned.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by deavicky(m): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2014
Rikidony:
WHO IS HE NEVER HEARD OF HIM HERE IN SPAIN undecided
u mean u don't know this man. The man who created an history in football by missing a goal my gran ma will score.
Do u know the worse thing, we needed that goal to qualify for the next round of the competition.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by tartar9(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2014
*in rick ross voice* beaurrifull family but how does this shit affect the price of BUGARRI VEYRON!!
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by aguizm(m): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2014
CoolHunk:
All sweaty! Eww!!! Isn't he supposed to be married to Coach Shuaibu Amodu's daughter? Haha...I know so much about everything.
Mr hunk u know nothing.. So shut up grab a sit and learn from the master.Yakubu aiyegbeni is married to former enyimba coach,Mr khadiri ikhana's daughter and not amodu shuaibu. Thank me later.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by shevalync: 8:31am On Nov 04, 2014
He represent Middlesborough, Everton, Leicester City and Blackburn Rovers. He scored 29, 26, 25, 17 EPL goals for Pompey, Middlesborough, Everton and Blackburn Rovers respectively. He has a total of 97goals in 213 appearances; averaging 0.45goal per game.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by Veneto81: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2014
The man is chopping life

www.yashidasports.com
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by sterling247: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2014
---
Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now! So let’s talk about your home.

Check now : http://www.sterlinghomesltd.com

Some of our important choices have a time line. If we delay a decision the opportunity may be gone forever.

Act now without delay : http://www.sterlinghomesltd.com

Your Partner in Progress,
Kunle Adeyemi
MD/CEO Sterling Homes Ltd
+2347061075427

---
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by halmeyd(m): 8:57am On Nov 04, 2014
StrongPenis:
Any professional player could have as well. Kanu did, Torres did, Costa did, anyone could. angry
even d almighty tevez nd supa inzaghi both did
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by halmeyd(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2014
CoolHunk:
All sweaty! Eww!!! Isn't he supposed to be married to Coach Shuaibu Amodu's daughter? Haha...I know so much about everything.
kadiri ikhana
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by sokarsenal(m): 9:16am On Nov 04, 2014
CoolHunk:
. Well in this case you don't know bro.......he is married to Khadiri Ikhana's daughter, Yvonne .....not Shaibu Amodu......both are coaches though that's y u probably thought u knew
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by 4site4: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2014
hmmm! are u in spain ? let me reserve my words:pcheesy
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by soleexx(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2014
Yakubu lng tym bro!...dis nigga flop in his time o....

Newcomservices.com
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by CaptainKodak(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2014
laykhorn:
I hope he hasn't stop kicking the ball out of its way into the goal post because that is what he is famous for

He has his money,and thats what matters most isn't it? keep holding grudges ok?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by 4site4: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2014
diars God indeed ooo
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by lozanni(m): 9:59am On Nov 04, 2014
akinsadeez:
Yeah, the guy is really lost but How on earth did Yakubu get such a beautiful wife
lolll. My guy go look for your own beautiful wife. Make sure you are fully loaded and famous first.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by Sattors(m): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2014
akinsadeez:
Yeah, the guy is really lost but How on earth did Yakubu get such a beautiful wife
[color=#990000][/color]
If are asking such question on Yakubu then what will u say about Taye Taiwo?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by fortunejum: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2014
akinsadeez:
With money, you can get the best thing ever... The girl is sweet.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by fortunejum: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2014
akinsadeez:
With money, you can get the best thing ever.... The girl is sweet.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by akatonero(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2014
Yegbeni make u no forget edokpolo quarters oooooh na there we all grow up....Enjoy shaa
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by floragregs(f): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
pezin:
abi oooo...flora longtym
yoseeeeeeef. Lol. Good to see u hear!
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by toshmann(m): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hope55:
thanks dear
My pleasure cheesy
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by laykhorn(m): 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
CaptainKodak:

He has his money,and thats what matters most isn't it? keep holding grudges ok?

And thats why he hasn't been in the limelight for years... He should be playing some serious football and making serious cash If his career hadn't taken a nosedive.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by enomakos(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
[quote
author=CoolHunk post=27696950]All sweaty! Eww!!! Isn't he supposed to
be married to Coach Shuaibu Amodu's daughter? Haha...I know so much
about everything.[/quote]

that is coach kadiri ikhana daughter

amodu daughter maybe second wife?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by enomakos(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
fortunejum:

With money, you can get the best thing ever.... The girl is sweet.

she is sweet?

you don taste am?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by Baatunde(m): 4:19am On Nov 11, 2015
To all those castigating Yakuba for that miss then, please know that he is reported to have scored more goals in the Premier League than Ronaldo did. Yak was good when he was good,,,please give him that. And what a lovely family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NFF Unveils New Jersey For Super Eagles After Signing Multimillion Naira Deal / Ndubuisi Egbo Wins Albania League, Qualifies For Champions League / Samuel Okwaraji Died 32 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.