Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,070 members, 7,890,525 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Don't Even Know What To Title This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Even Know What To Title This (2458 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "I Don't Even Know Why I Like You?" / I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Don't Even Know What To Title This by ERCROSS(m): 12:02am On Nov 04, 2014
Mrval20:
Each time she comes around, always talk about your girlfriend(even if you don't have one) in the middle of a conversation. Tell her some made-up stories about the memorable moments you've spent together with the girl (whether imaginary or real), talk about how you love her so much and how no other lady on earth can replace her.
Believe me when you do this for one week, she'd begin to feel uncomfortable around you and gradually let you be.
Source: Experience..

Best advice so far..
Take this one.. No let them block ur head with some other yeye advice oo..
Like one mama advised u to snub her sparingly up dere..
Re: I Don't Even Know What To Title This by justmag(m): 12:40am On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=emperorchedda post=27693667]Ok I've been working in a real estate firm since february this year and being the reserved type I made sure I don't have deep association with my colleagues in the office, not for any malicious reason but I don't just speak when I don't have anything important/productive to say.

Few weeks ago I was just so less busy and hyper-active then I had an informal coversation with one female colleague and that's the first time we have ever spoken ever since then she's been on my neck! She stops at my office whenever she's passing by, she shouts my name from a distant to greet me, what drove me nuts was when she called my phone by 11pm on friday, today she asked me what she should get me for my upcoming birthday. This makes me so uncomfortable in the office and I won't want to give her a hostile reception because that will be highly immature.

I don't know how to tell her I didn't mean to flirt with her that I just had that conversation with her out of boredom and being the reserved type I don't want anything informal to do with a female colleague.

Now due to the fact that she's a much sought after lady in the office my male colleagues now ask about her from me, this drove me haywire but I had to co-ordinate.

Please I need to handle this pretty soon before it gets uncontrollable! Thank you all[/quote

Hit it and quit it! (I mean ya job! tongue])
Re: I Don't Even Know What To Title This by Mrval20(m): 6:20am On Nov 04, 2014
ERCROSS:

Best advice so far..
Take this one.. No let them block ur head with some other yeye advice oo..
Like one mama advised u to snub her sparingly up dere..
Lol everybody don talk him own na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man / Girls Language That Guy's Should Know.....................read / How To Differentiate Between Foreign And Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.