Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,104 members, 7,939,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

An Alumnus Of Unilorin Has This To Say About The Better By Far University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Alumnus Of Unilorin Has This To Say About The Better By Far University (542 Views)

Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University / Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin / UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2014/2015 THREAD. BETTER BY FAR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Alumnus Of Unilorin Has This To Say About The Better By Far University by Appswheel(m): 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
(By Paul Ameh)

The greatest motivation of a man is meaningful progress in life and when your today is better than your yesterday in the way you do things; in line with the current global trend, you tend to have total believe that the future will deliver a huge success.

This brings me to my experience last week when I was surfing the website of my alma mater to get myself abreast with some of the developments and activities that may have taken place these past years in the university, I was blown away with some of the things I saw on the site.

It is facilitating to know that a university such as the university of Ilorin can compete favourably with some of the best universities in the world where things can be done in the comfort of ones abode by just clicking a few buttons.

It was mind blowing seeing the projects of past graduants from various faculties displayed on the website with the name, matriculation number, supervisor and abstract of such projects written in black and white, this doesn't only give the alumni of the university a bragging right but also it serves as a means of providing the general public with useful information to facilitate research and development in the country and the entire globe.

You would appreciate getting your undergraduate transcript online as it is obtainable in university of Ilorin if you consider the risk involved in traveling from your current location to Ilorin in the name of getting a transcript, paying in a bank and taking the teller to various offices after writing an application letter, something that could easily be done online via quick teller.

I think it will be a plus to Nigerian Universities if they can take a leave from university of Ilorin to explore Information Technology in solving some administrative problems and promote conducive learning environment and a more improved ways of doing things in an educational environment.

SOURCE: KNOWBASE - Click on KNOWBASE on my signature below

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abraham Adesanya Polythenic (AAP) Student / Different Between Been Talented And Been Gifted / Lecturer Are Needed For The Following Courses @ Lcst College Of Further Educatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.