Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,096 members, 7,973,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:15 AM

US Daredevil Walks Rope Between Towers Blindfolded (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Daredevil Walks Rope Between Towers Blindfolded (pictures) (1580 Views)

Olajumoke Takes Her First Catwalk Lesson - Walks Her First Fashion Show (photos) / Us Daredevil Dean Potter Dies During Flying Stunt / Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Daredevil Walks Rope Between Towers Blindfolded (pictures) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nik Wallenda has completed two death-defying high-
wire walks between skyscrapers at an intense incline,
and then with a blindfold on a cable suspended more
than 500ft over the Chicago River.
Footage of the astonishing feat ran on a 10-second
delay on the Discovery Channel so producers could cut
away if he fell to his death. He had neither a net nor a
harness as he completed the challenge - and had said
his only back-up plan was to attempt to kneel and cling
to the wire with his feet.
He finished the first portion of the stunt in six minutes,
52 seconds, and made the second, blindfolded walk in
just one minute, 17 seconds.
The first wire was suspended more than 500ft above
the Chicago River at a 19-degree incline. The wire was
supposed to be suspended at 15 degrees, but a last
minute change made for an even steeper challenge.
Can you attempt this for a price?

Re: US Daredevil Walks Rope Between Towers Blindfolded (pictures) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2014

Re: US Daredevil Walks Rope Between Towers Blindfolded (pictures) by kilokeys(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
eleyi ti jeun yo...

he has chop belleful

1 Like

Re: US Daredevil Walks Rope Between Towers Blindfolded (pictures) by pixtuk(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
Devils blessing is confusing to d eyes!
but i think he is weightless and flexiable
Re: US Daredevil Walks Rope Between Towers Blindfolded (pictures) by yungEX(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
nw datz wat we call a talent. in naija d only talents we have is singin & playin football
Re: US Daredevil Walks Rope Between Towers Blindfolded (pictures) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: US Daredevil Walks Rope Between Towers Blindfolded (pictures) by coolebux(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
yungEX:
nw datz wat we call a talent. in naija d only talents we have is singin & playin football
That's not even a talent, it called "taking risk"
Nigerians dosent have to do all that to be noticed.
If that same guy mistakenly fell off, you'll be the 1st to cast him.
Re: US Daredevil Walks Rope Between Towers Blindfolded (pictures) by Truth24(m): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
kilokeys:
eleyi ti jeun yo...

he has chop belleful
Hehehehe...
Oyibo na wash
Re: US Daredevil Walks Rope Between Towers Blindfolded (pictures) by odeh101(m): 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
Watched the video today, so much practice for him to achieve this feat. This guy has literally killed fear, also to note is that the mom did a similar stunt while she was 6 months pregnant of him.
Note: Never try this at home.
Re: US Daredevil Walks Rope Between Towers Blindfolded (pictures) by RockMaxi: 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
Daredevil magician

Re: US Daredevil Walks Rope Between Towers Blindfolded (pictures) by yungEX(m): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
coolebux:

i no go cast am.i go just laugh abi na me send am
Re: US Daredevil Walks Rope Between Towers Blindfolded (pictures) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
coolebux:

For a seventh generation member of the "flying Wallendas" and a holder of nine Guinness World Records, I don't see him falling off. I agree with you though. It's a high probability risk. I don't think someone in his right mind should even practice to have this kinda "talent".
Re: US Daredevil Walks Rope Between Towers Blindfolded (pictures) by Lucasbalo(m): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2014
Was an eyewitness to that. What an incredible feat walking blindfolded from Marina tower 1 to Marina tower 2. The second leg is from marina tower 2 to the building across the street on Wacker Drive. Witnessed by more than 70.000 chicagoans on a cold windy evening. Nick Wallander is surely a gutsy guy. Wont do that for a million bucks. Especially with no earnest or safety net.

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth And Buchi "Exposed" By The Gbagaun Police Force / Asking Me About Empress Njama Is Crap - Timaya / {PHOTO} 50 Cent – I’m Balling’ … In My New Undies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.