Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,107 members, 7,890,681 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

‘I Am Not A Prostitute’ – Actress Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Am Not A Prostitute’ – Actress Cries Out (1624 Views)

Nollywood Lesbians Are Threatening Me — Actress Cries Out [PICS] / I Need Surgery To Reduce My Boobs – Nollywood Actress Cries Out / Upcoming Actress Cries Out!! Dino Melaye Gave Me Syphillis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Am Not A Prostitute’ – Actress Cries Out by uwawealth: 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2014

In an interview with Yes! magazine this week, Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar says she is not a runs girl as being peddled around.

“Yes. You all have been guessing about that, but una get strength, why una wan know my guy? Do you know if I have? I laugh when I hear stuff like this.

I just laugh at the assumptions. I have always loved being with just one guy. I don’t do runs. Because I bought a car, gullible people are saying I do runs.

So because I bought a car, I will have to sleep around before I can get it? That’s silly. Everyone has become a judge and the main judges don’t have work to do again. Please I am too young to be in a hurry to get rich.

God can bless you anytime with just one breakthrough, if you are okay, cool and contented” she said.

http://thinfi.com/i98
Re: ‘I Am Not A Prostitute’ – Actress Cries Out by agohmamuda(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
O.p tell her I don't belive her until I see pictures of that place.
*simple.
Re: ‘I Am Not A Prostitute’ – Actress Cries Out by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
Okay.

We don hear.

Vote Jennimma for miss Nairaland.

A competition going on in the romance section.

Re: ‘I Am Not A Prostitute’ – Actress Cries Out by bishop0608: 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
I read in the newspaper today that the price per bag of Dangote Cement is now N1000 (one thousand naira).if the information is authoritative , the action is commendable.The positive multiplier effects in the construction industry will be enormous. Most people in this nation have the need for a roof over their heads but cannot because of the astronomical prices of most building materials. Cement is vital component in the 'liquid' materials for building construction.I wish to commend Alhaji Dangote for this thoughtful 'Christmas gift to very many Nigerians that dream to own their own houses. However he has to work out way of ensuring that those in the rural areas also buy at N1000. This action also shows that sometimes monopoly can be of advantage.God bless Nigeria and grant our brother -Alhaji Dangote long life.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Illuminati Symbols / RIP To A TRUE LEGEND (michael Jackson) ;remebrance / OMG!! Khloe Kardashian Goes Braless Again (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.