Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,041 members, 7,909,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:27 PM

How To Use Your Hard Drive Or Flash Drive As Ram In Your Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Use Your Hard Drive Or Flash Drive As Ram In Your Computer (668 Views)

How To Use Your Flash Drive As Ram [speed Up Your Slow Computer] / How To Use Your USB Flash As RAM On Window XP / How Can I Use My Flash As Ram In My Window Xp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your Hard Drive Or Flash Drive As Ram In Your Computer by Rialekingsley: 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
Is your computer performance too slow? or are you looking forward to upgrading your system ram in order to increase the computer speed but cant afford to buy one now? you dont need to be worry about that. here is a simple way you can use to boost your computer ram with either your flash drive, hard drive or even your memory card following these simple steps...
First let us understand what ram is and its importance in a pc because i know many of us still dont know what we are talking about.

RAM stands for Random-Access-Memory and it helps to increase the speed of processing tasks in your computer depending upon amount of RAM installed in the computer. That is, the higher the size of your system ram, the higher your computer will perform. At thesame time your computer is likely to be slow if the size of your system ram is small. therefore the speed of a computer on processing tasks depends on the amount of Ram installed.

How To Use Your removeable device As RAM In Windows 7/8/8.1 :

Insert your removeable device and wait for it to pop up the autoplay then click on......for full details on this tutorial please visit http://wapdynamo.com/readmore.php?id=32

Re: How To Use Your Hard Drive Or Flash Drive As Ram In Your Computer by Luizkid(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
I know it will come 2 this....
Naija

(1) (Reply)

Scammer- Asking For MTN Recharge Cards For Free 200G Browsing.!!!(cyberlord) / Hp 6535b For Sale / Please, I Need Urgent Answer Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.