Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,282 members, 7,884,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Women Who Date Married Men - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Who Date Married Men (4063 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Why Do Married Men Date Married Women / Why Do Girls Date Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Date Married Men by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2008
A
Re: Women Who Date Married Men by Angolobabe(f): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2008
this occurs in all tribes in Nigeria and worldwide,in nigeria the ladies want the man to either
1.) divorce his wife and marry her
2.) Become a second wife
3.) Finacial gain.
its one of the above.
Re: Women Who Date Married Men by bettes(f): 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2008
@April:I repeat i have never met any woman that has 'put her life on hold' or 'quit her job' and moved even to another state,note. talkless of moving half across the country based on a married man's promise.It sounds like something that is more likely to happen in the western world.As someone adviced earlier you should look for new naija friends.
I cannot imagine inviting a married man even if he's a colleague at work to my house, talkless of introducing him to my folks as someone i'm dating.
I repeat this happens all over the world it is not a cultural thing or peculiar to a particular country.
Re: Women Who Date Married Men by Cayon(f): 4:55am On Nov 22, 2008
@poster

No woman should date a married man or vice versa PERIOD. - regardless of race, tribe, religion, country etc. It's wrong. A woman dating a married man tells that she has no respect for herself or other people, and don't care if their actions hurt someone else.

No iffs or butts - In plain vanilla, its wrong to date a married man

Peace
Re: Women Who Date Married Men by April22(f): 12:23am On Nov 23, 2008
this occurs in all tribes in Nigeria and worldwide,in nigeria the ladies want the man to either
1.) divorce his wife and marry her
2.) Become a second wife
3.) Finacial gain.
its one of the above.

The third one you mentioned would explain why one Nigerian woman I know was blown off by the married man she was seeing and just moved on to the next man. She never seemed disappointed that he wasn't available that much and certainly not on holidays, but loved it when he would give her shopping money. #2 seems to be a possiblity in Nigeria maybe. #1 I know one Nigerian woman who was all over a guy who supposedly just had paperwork to file, but needless to say he's still married to his wife. I really think the financial gain is a major motivator. But it is funny how worldwide men use the same excuses--his wife is sleeping in a separate room, she's sick, he just has to file the paperwork, just staying for kids, etc, but when Easter, Christmas, his birthday, and every other holiday come around he's wife his wifey.
Re: Women Who Date Married Men by pcicero(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2008
This post would have been more meaningful if he had not tilted towards stereotypes.
the truth is Naija girls have developed this obsession for married men, not even the married ones (ladies) among them are exceptions. I had a girlfriend who had two male married friends but still claimed she had nothing with them. I be mugu? This has virtually made me lose interest in them. They can never be faithful. I won't have any qualms if they're seeing young unmarried guys.
All my friends are married but i still wonder why young single girls still flock around them ( no be beef). Even those called Naija girls abroad are no exceptions. Some of them were actually sponsored abroad by their principals to guarantee good dosage of enjoyment while on business trip abroad. Abi i lie?

Cayon:

@poster

No woman should date a married man or vice versa PERIOD. - regardless of race, tribe, religion, country etc. It's wrong. A woman dating a married man tells that she has no respect for herself or other people, and don't care if their actions hurt someone else.

No iffs or butts - In plain vanilla, its wrong to date a married man

Peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

How American Woman Married A Nigerian Man While Still Legally Married In The US / Is This Right? He Bathes With His 2yrs Old Daughter. / You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.