Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,228 members, 7,977,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:07 AM

GOSSIP: Ooops Amber Rose Reveals I'm Dating French Montana ...'s Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GOSSIP: Ooops Amber Rose Reveals I'm Dating French Montana ...'s Brother (836 Views)

Scarlett Johansson Reveals "I'm Ready For Motherhood On BOTH Coasts!" / [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc / I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOSSIP: Ooops Amber Rose Reveals I'm Dating French Montana ...'s Brother by Dreamaliveent: 6:22am On Nov 04, 2014
Amber Rose has a connection to another soul with a broken heart ... we found out she's dating French Montana's brother Zack.

There are reports that Amber and French are together, but in reality ... French and his bro hang together all the time ... thus the confusion. That's why we got a pic of Amber, French and Zack at Knott's Berry Farm about a week ago.

Amber keeps her distance when they're in public, but we know she's seeing Zack. They were out at a strip club and a nightclub in NYC over the weekend.

As for why the secrecy ... we're hearing Amber doesn't want to make things more difficult with Wiz Khalifa, given their nasty split and a looming custody fight.

FOR MORE CLICK www.dreamaliveent.com http://www.dreamaliveent.com/2014/11/gossip-ooops-amber-rose-reveals-im.html

1 Share

Re: GOSSIP: Ooops Amber Rose Reveals I'm Dating French Montana ...'s Brother by Unionised(m): 6:27am On Nov 04, 2014
onto the next...

(1) (Reply)

dOPEST SWAG - Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Tanbuwal Rock APC Glasses / Fire Razes Part Of Quilox Night Club During 1-year Anniversary / Omotola Wants You To Spot Out Ther Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.