Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step (1852 Views)

Definition Of A Tanoid / Busted: Richard Grenell Is A Tanoid/PDP agent (picture) / Who/what Is A TANOID? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 04, 2014
E-warriors do lie really. They tell lies about the opposition. It is a very saddening situation here on NL as e-warriors are on the increase every single day. New faces we've never seen and new names we've never heard.
Look brother,there are thousands of people here on NL who haven't yet decided who to vote for in 2015. They are still looking for the candidate who seems like the best. These people are innocent sincere fellows.
Every single lie we tell about the opposition will affect the thinking of these set of people every single tale we tell will affect their judgements. It would be very wrong for us to tell lies about the opposition. This is for my fellow APC stalwarts here on NL.
And the only thing we should do if a PDP e-warrior comes with one of their numerous sourceless tales is IGNORE. There is something most of us don't seem to realise. It is that the more we reply to these threads,the more popular they become. The more popular they become,the more prone innocent undecided minds are bound to fall for the tales.
Brother the best thing you can do when you see one of those tales again is just to IGNORE. I think we should try to form a habit of ignoring posts. We don't have to reply to every lie,every tale brother.
Let them tell the lies about us,we will keep telling the truth about them.
Tags:TundeAjani,barcanista
Ayamlaykorn

6 Likes

Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2014
That IGNORE is what GMB was doing since 2002 which led to the denigration of his image by the enemies of the State. Sometimes, you don't ignore, you reply, hit them hard and make them look stupid. That way, they will get emotional and start acting silly.

2. Remember that the pro-PDP, Anti-GMB and Anti-APC threads may MOST LIKELY hit FP, you wouldn't want a situation where the Jonathanians and saTANs will fill the first two pages with their tales on a FP thread.

Some topics are best ignored, others are best addressed.

#My Opinion
#Goodmorning

14 Likes

Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 04, 2014
Seconded@bacarnista
Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Idrismusty97(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:
That IGNORE is what GMB was doing since 2002 which led to the denigration of his image by the enemies of the State. Sometimes, you don't ignore, you reply, hit them hard and make them look stupid. That way, they will get emotional and start acting silly.

2. Remember that the pro-PDP and Anti-GMB and Anti-APC threads may MOST LIKELY hit FP, you wouldn't want a situation where the Jonathanians and saTANs will fill the first two pages with their tales on a FP thread.

#My Opinion
#Goodmorning
Perfect!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Sparrow13: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:

2. Remember that the pro-PDP, Anti-GMB and Anti-APC threads may MOST LIKELY hit FP, you wouldn't want a situation where the Jonathanians and saTANs will fill the first two pages with their tales on a FP thread.

#My Opinion
#Goodmorning
Well said

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2014
Barcanista,I think I should agree with your point,but even with that,we should know when to reply and when not. And how to reply too.
Ayamlaykorn

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:16am On Nov 04, 2014
I concur with you all! A condition for REPLY should be when you are well guided on that topic or properly informed..or still when we can Argue our way out. We can't afford to stoop so low and exchange verbal insults with them, that would drag us down their level. With time, those ones who are yet to make up their mind about their choice of candidate would come to see the TANoids as Noisemakers/Empty barrels...GOD Bless Nigeria! GOD Bless APC! GOD Bless GMB!..

3 Likes

Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
I concur with you all! A condition for REPLY should be when you are well guided on that topic or properly informed..or still when we can Argue our way out. We can't afford to stoop so low and exchange verbal insults with them, that would drag us down their level. With time, those ones who are yet to make up their mind about their choice of candidate would come to see the TANoids as Noisemakers/Empty barrels...GOD Bless Nigeria! GOD Bless APC! GOD Bless GMB!..
That's it brother. It's better they don't get a reply at all,than we making a goof of ourselves all over NL.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Djicemob: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2014
laykorn:

That's it brother. It's better they don't get a reply at all,than we making a goof of ourselves all over NL.
Ayamlaykorn
As a neutral observer,i've noticed the APC supporters on here have been practicing the bolded ever since i joined NL.Which has helped shape the way i think of the said party.
Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2014
Djicemob:
As a neutral observer,i've noticed the APC supporters on here have been practicing the bolded ever since i joined NL.Which has helped shape the way i think of the said party.
And you're an old man o.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Tundeajani(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2014
laykorn:
E-warriors do lie really. They tell lies about the opposition. It is a very saddening situation here on NL as e-warriors are on the increase every single day. New faces we've never seen and new names we've never heard.
Look brother,there are thousands of people here on NL who haven't yet decided who to vote for in 2015. They are still looking for the candidate who seems like the best. These people are innocent sincere fellows.
Every single lie we tell about the opposition will affect the thinking of these set of people every single tale we tell will affect their judgements. It would be very wrong for us to tell lies about the opposition. This is for my fellow APC stalwarts here on NL.
And the only thing we should do if a PDP e-warrior comes with one of their numerous sourceless tales is IGNORE. There is something most of us don't seem to realise. It is that the more we reply to these threads,the more popular they become. The more popular they become,the more prone innocent undecided minds are bound to fall for the tales.
Brother the best thing you can do when you see one of those tales again is just to IGNORE. I think we should try to form a habit of ignoring posts. We don't have to reply to every lie,every tale brother.
Let them tell the lies about us,we will keep telling the truth about them.
Tags:TundeAjani,barcanista
Ayamlaykorn
take five my man.i am impressed.may your days be long on the face of earth.
Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by 1shortblackboy: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2014
APC e-warriors strategic caucus meeting make I run commot before Dem burs my head *removes slippers and bolts out of thread*
Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2014
Tundeajani:
take five my man.i am impressed.may your days be long on the face of earth.
Thanks baba. Same to you. Do you see now that I'm no comedian and no saTAN?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Djicemob: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2014
laykorn:

And you're an old man o.
Ayamlaykorn
Yea.I think its a good thing you created this thread cos its time the APC supporters to re-strategize their mode of addressing issues.They have been the in-house trouble makers for a while now.
Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2014
1shortblackboy:
APC e-warriors strategic caucus meeting make I run commot before Dem burs my head *removes slippers and bolts out of thread*
Out of bound for TANoids.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Tundeajani(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2014
laykorn:

Thanks baba. Same to you. Do you see now that I'm no comedian and no saTAN?
Ayamlaykorn
i am sorry brother..accept my apology in the spririt of togetherness..e mabinu sir.
Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by EdCure: 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
Good points up there

1 Like

Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Singing Bob Marley.....
chase those crazy baldhead out of the town....

Chase those janja.weeds out of our nairaland!!

Chase them away jah jah!!

Gej till 2019 and beyonddddddddddddddd

1 Like

Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by omenka(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
What I have learnt over the years is that: when a lie is sufficiently repeated, over time, it starts assuming the shape of truth, especially if it is not challenged.

I have recommended what the op said before, but that tactic is a double edged sword: it could decapitate the lair in some instance and in others, the opposite.

Imagine the lies these saTANist bombard this board with on a daily basis. In some cases, if the lie is audacious enough, it attracts instant traffic from people with like minds as the op. These people's comments populate the zeroth, first, and second pages, and most visitors don't read beyond these pages. The mind of an undecided viewer and NL member tends to be swayed in the direction of the opinion of majority of the comments of the thread. In such a case, the truth is most likely to be tossed into the trash bin! So it is best that such articles be immediately countered before they grow bones. But then, how can one do this when one is busy facing their desks in the office or equipment in the work field?? Most of these saTANists are idle folks with nothing to go by besides their online presence!! Most of them are given stipends to post the things they post.

So by and large, I think I'd go with barcanista on this one. Or if I might make a recommendation, I'd say in order not to make such threads popular by commenting on them thereby keeping them hanging atop the rest of the important threads on the board, a counter thread should be opened as soon as any such thread is encountered, and appropriate mentions made so as to draw comments from right thinking folks in here.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Lordlexyy: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
One most never make the mistake to ignore their bag of lies. This is the same reason how certain lies peddled in the past unchallenged assumed truth presently. As much as we should ignore their deceptive thread, we have the duty of creating a more superior counter thread that will make their initial lies sound silly, while we demand the mods to treat us fairly and equitably as regard fp without bias. That way, those sitting on the fence will realise who is telling the truth. The question of storming their thread and argue aimlessly with them must be suspended forth with, since we are dealing with irrational beings who centred on falsehood and are never ready to engage you intellectually.
Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
Yeah,I think I am wrong now to say we should ignore. I think the method of counter-threadinng seems more effective. Barcanista just showed a perfect example with the old men introduction. Surprisingly it made fp.
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:

#My Opinion
#Goodmorning
da stench of a billy.
Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by laykhorn(m): 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
laykorn:
Ayamlaykorn
I sent you a PM yesterday, have you seen it?
Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Datsme: 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
An adage says when one keep on repeating a lie, someday it wil gradually be becoming truth. For instance, the tale of 99 - 0 of India vs nigeria match ws made to be truth until it ws condemned. So, I think d best thing to do is nt to allow their false information to land b4 condemning them wt facts or else the ignorant ones wil jus accept them as truths and act wit them.
Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
laykhorn:

I sent you a PM yesterday, have you seen it?
I saw it brother and I replied. But later when I rechecked your message I realised I didn't really understand it.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
nl is getting interesting
Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
Datsme:
An adage says when one keep on repeating a lie, someday it wil gradually be becoming truth. For instance, the tale of 99 - 0 of India vs nigeria match ws made to be truth until it ws condemned. So, I think d best thing to do is nt to allow their false information to land b4 condemning them wt facts or else the ignorant ones wil jus accept them as truths and act wit them.
Neither is it befitting of us as agents of change to exchange words with TANoids. I think counter-threading is the best option we have.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by laykhorn(m): 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
laykorn:

I saw it brother and I replied. But later when I rechecked your message I realised I didn't really understand it.
Ayamlaykorn

LOL! That sounds really funny. I think same thing happened to me too. I read the message and found out I made no point and must have ended up confusing you the more.
Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
laykhorn:

LOL! That sounds really funny. I think same thing happened to me too. I read the message and found out I made no point and must have ended up confusing you the more.
Will you resend it please?
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by laykhorn(m): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
laykorn:

Will you resend it please?
Ayamlaykorn
You have a PM
Re: What To Do When A TANoid Posts His Lies-Simple Step by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
laykhorn:

You have a PM
I replied. It seems my messages won't get to the other side of my phone.
Ayamlaykorn

(1) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara State Live / Update: GEJ and PEJ Accredited Without Card Readers / Entitlements Of A Former Presidents Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria – NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.