Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,040 members, 7,890,408 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:39 PM

Nigerian Reggae Singer Majek Fashek Joins Politics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Reggae Singer Majek Fashek Joins Politics (711 Views)

Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) / Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster / Kate Henshaw's Joins Politics, Campaign Poster Is Not Looking Bad At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Reggae Singer Majek Fashek Joins Politics by kosovo(m): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2014
There is enormous money in entertainment, but it seems Nigeria entertainers have seen politics as a place where the inflow of money is infinite. They won’t be needing to crack their brain and do all the stuffs in the studio.. With just a “biro,” they can create wealth in ways never imagined. Only in Nigeria though, lol.. I didn’t say anything.. Hoho!

Well, Reggae man Majek Fashek has finally decided to join politics and will be supporting President Jonathan’s re-election bid next year.

Majek Fashek

Makek Fashek practically controlled the Nigerian music scene in the 90s, he still thinks he is relevant in 2014 and equally has the capacity to push any aspirant to victory.

“Next year, I’m going to be entering into politics. I am going to be in the PDP”, Majek declared. “I will support the president. I will support the president and the governor, that’s why I enter into politics. With my knowledge in the American world, presidency is not my calling, I’m a revolutionary musician, so what I can do with the power God gave to me is to support the government so that they can help the poor.”

Majek Fashek also revealed that he has no interest in occupying Aso Rock. For him, it is too much of work to be the president.

“The presidency is too much work, I don’t like it. Instead of me to become a president, I will support the president.”
Source:
Re: Nigerian Reggae Singer Majek Fashek Joins Politics by Airforce1(m): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2014
Jonathan till 2019 whether they like it or notgrin
Re: Nigerian Reggae Singer Majek Fashek Joins Politics by saintikechi(m): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2014
How come no one is coming out to support buhari

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood "Scandal" Star Kerry Washington's Secret Weapon Revealed In Video / Pastor And His Accomplices Arrested Over Fake Miracle / [photos] Baby North West Having A Good Giggle Take A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.