Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,492 members, 7,888,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:36 AM

Pregnancy And Labour.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy And Labour.. (597 Views)

How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup / Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy And Labour.. by Tkpguys: 9:04am On Nov 04, 2014
Pls what most result to a woman's inability to give birth in a normal way. I mean what are de causes of ceaserian birth in women?. How can some1 posibly avoid it...?
Re: Pregnancy And Labour.. by Lovetinz(m): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2014
Bro,
You need a lengthy discussion with a friendly doctor.
Re: Pregnancy And Labour.. by lillyjane(f): 10:14am On Nov 04, 2014
Well, so many things can lead to delivery via cs like the wrong positioning of the baby, size of the baby, very tight cervix, woman or the child being too weak, child not breathing properly, fear and so many others.
These are just the few I can remember now.

Don't forget to click the link on my signature for more natural home remedies, beauty and wellness.
Re: Pregnancy And Labour.. by bolseas(f): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
In addition, Placenta previa or if the placenta is very low. If the woman is above 40, if the baby is in distress....
Re: Pregnancy And Labour.. by lillyjane(f): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
bolseas:
In addition, Placenta previa or if the placenta is very low. If the woman is above 40, if the baby is in distress....

Thank you, I forgot those. Though age is not always a contributing factor.

(1) (Reply)

Natural And Organic Hair Treatments In Your Kitchen / Near Death Experience / Get Rid Of That Pimples In Just One Night With 4 Great Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.