Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,669 members, 7,972,486 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:51 AM

Are The Freemasons The Same As Illuminatti - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are The Freemasons The Same As Illuminatti (596 Views)

Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? / World's Famous Freemasons / I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Freemasons The Same As Illuminatti by fontv1: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2014
Are the Freemasons the same as the Illuminatti secret group? Just wondering because almost the same symbols are usually associated with them.
I welcome opinion from highly intellectual nairalanders, Researchers, Theorists, Students and Members of such organisations if possible.
Re: Are The Freemasons The Same As Illuminatti by fontv1: 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hallo...
Re: Are The Freemasons The Same As Illuminatti by fontv1: 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
lolz...
Re: Are The Freemasons The Same As Illuminatti by PastorAIO: 3:50am On Nov 10, 2014
What is Illuminati? Do you mean adherents of the Enlightenment in the 18th century?

Or do you mean Rosicrucians? Or do you mean the Bavarian illuminati?

Illuminati simply means an enlightened person. So it can be argued that (by christians, obviously) that only christians are true illuminati.

'Illuminati' symbolism and Masonic symbolism may seem to be the same, the way various religions around the world seem to employ similar images and symbolism.
Re: Are The Freemasons The Same As Illuminatti by fontv1: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
thank you very much. I wonder if any christian can argue that will agree with fact that they are the true illuminati.

i have read about the freemasons illuminati, the Rossicrusians, and the bavarian illuminati but of recent popular American musicians have displayed signs and symbols which made the world to begin to doubt their source of fame and wealth. lolz

(1) (Reply)

Plane Crash Kills 9 People Including Renowed Pastor Dr. Myles Munroe And Wife / Dreams Interpretation / Music: Way Maker ~ Monique Ft. Sammie Okposo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.