Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,371 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:45 AM

Reasons why I need to get married! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons why I need to get married! (765 Views)

See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? / Why Do You Want To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons why I need to get married! by dapsy4u2(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2014
Thank God I got some attention now!

I really need to settle down though not desperate but I feel the reasons below will/may justify the need for me to get married. Contrary to a certain thread.

1. Companionship, there comes a time in a guy's life when you feel incomplete and the need to talk to someone, share how your day was, your troubles and success, love someone and be loved back. Although your family can/will give you that, you need your own EVE to do that to You.

2. Procreation, life begets life...... You may have achieved all the success and be fulfilled in your career but sincerely your child/children remains your best legacy. You become fulfilled when you see your seed germinating and becoming a successful person in future. I believe life should continue and not just end with me.

3. God ordained, the institution of marriage was ordained by God. Check Gen 1:28 although not every male in the bible got married sha.

4. The power of two, funny as it seems, there are somethings that you may be aiming to achieve in life, but when you get married, you just see most thing are falling in place which seemed so elusive

5. When you get married and spend money and time once in a while for the woman you love., you feel this sense of fulfillment and happiness exudes and radiates in you. You just feel like at least, you've contributed meaningfully to someone you truly love.

6. Marriage is sweet and bliss, my parents have been married for 35 years and still going strong. There have been trying times, it has been sweet, fun, bitter, nasty and rough, but I am happy and fulfilled when I see two adults in their 60's settle things amicably like teenage lovers. I want to experience that!

Yes.......... This thread was originally intended for me to find someone who I'm compatible with. I put up this here instead of the dating section to get more responses because of the large number of visits to the romance section.

Permit me mods.

Just read and respond to me if you are inspired to do so.

I'm male and based in Lagos and Ib.

Need a sweet, decent girl

Smart and honest is my knock off. Be based in Lag or Ib.
I'm very open minded and honest too. I hate lies.

I don't mean we should just get off like that but let's talk and be friends to see if we blend.
I'm really serious about this.

Don't worry, there are no problems and no disabilities... I'm just having a hard time getting a girl because of my schedule (big work small pay) plus I'm the shy type.

Text or whatsapp only on 08026698109 and i will respond.

Cheers...

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I need to get married! by iceberylin(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2014
GL
Re: Reasons why I need to get married! by dapsy4u2(m): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2014
iceberylin:
GL

Thank You
Re: Reasons why I need to get married! by dapsy4u2(m): 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
No bashing please
Re: Reasons why I need to get married! by Lavidah: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
I sincerely admire your approach to getting into a relationship with someone, which could possibly end up in marriage. More than a few guys find themselves in your situation, but don't really know how & where to meet their wife-to-be. The truth is, one needs to get God involved (He never disappoints) & be determined to make that move, jst be positive & be your true self, there's someone for everyone... Like saying goes, que sera sera, what will be will be. .. Best wishes op.
Re: Reasons why I need to get married! by dapsy4u2(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lavidah:
I sincerely admire your approach to getting into a relationship with someone, which could possibly end up in marriage. More than a few guys find themselves in your situation, but don't really know how & where to meet their wife-to-be. The truth is, one needs to get God involved (He never disappoints) & be determined to make that move, jst be positive & be your true self, there's someone for everyone... Like saying goes, que sera sera, what will be will be. .. Best wishes op.

This is inspiring and so thoughtful.

Thanks dear.
Re: Reasons why I need to get married! by dapsy4u2(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
ATOB:

Bro there are so many good girls... Who are single on NL.
All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Expired / Opps...maheeda At It Again... Post Bathroom Video On... / Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.