Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,788 members, 7,972,823 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:14 PM

Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov (750 Views)

Sport Bet Prediction Forum........stake Wise!!! ( International Qualification ) / Sport Bet Prediction Forum........stake Wise!!! / Analyse This Statement (only The Wise Can] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by goldenval(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2008
Please everybody I want you to solve this puzzle and arrange them into a letter that someone can read or know the full meanings. those who have the correct answers would be contacted on the 1st of December for a cool rewards!

Start now and do the math’s yourself. please this is not a joke matter, it is for real.

DNALARIAN
EHTTSEB
AIREGINBEW
MUROFSI
GNIHSIWLLA
SREBEMEM
YPPAHASSAMXNOITARBELEC

SEUN, you can do the maths yourself too grin Please send me your answers to ericstan1970@yahoo.com or sms me at 07026061545, i will review the answers to this puzzle on the 1st of DEC and those who got the correct answers will be contacted for their rewards on the 1st of DEC. Gud luck!!!
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by sima(f): 4:35am On Nov 21, 2008
monkey in the house angry tongue
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by krama(m): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2008
No be me talk am ooo grin
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by sillyboy(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2008
Rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Marry The Person Above You? ( Remix ) / A Research Manual Can Be One Other Dependable Provide For Mcitp Server Administrator Questions As Th / Forum Game For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.