Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,376 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:01 PM

Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government (55897 Views)

PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr / I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku / Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by lekkie073(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
Firefire:

He knows just trying to play pranks cheesy
grin
grin
grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Firefire(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
lekkie073:
tell us GMB age grin

Approaching 80Yrs @ Football - Age!

3 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
Obinoscopy, what is good for the goose is good for the gander....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by adamskutty(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
Seun and mods, front page

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by collynzo82: 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
Firefire:

And they know you does, right

I dont support any politician blindly unlike you that can do anything because of PDP. Stop supporting evil. Just an advice cos you look responsible.

5 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Descartes: 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
Gerontocracy

4 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
adamskutty:
Seun and mods, front page

I can see seun viewing

5 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by skyeboy98(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
Barcanista abeg ooo no kill me wif laugh

3 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Sibabasibaba1: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
Can you please compare the age of the APC youth leader and that of the PDP. That way, we may know the party that truly has the youths at heart.

5 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Firefire(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
collynzo82:

I dont support any politician blindly unlike you that can do anything because of PDP. Stop supporting evil. Just an advice cos you look responsible.

Thank you for the compliment Mr. Collynzo82.

However, don't you think the truth must be told?

APC propaganda is alarming and should not be left unattended.

I hold the generation ahead a responsibility to state the matter clearly without falsification.

APC is evil, and more evil than PDP; avoid them.

Shalom!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by omenka(m): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
Seun can this thread be moved to the fp for the purpose of equity?? Just a suggestion. But if that doesn't sit well with you, it's all good.

What are the track record of "youths" under the PDP from the former speaker Salisu Buhari, to another former speaker, Dimeji Bankole, to HoR member Hembe, to pint sized Farouk Lawal

Age has never been a requisite for good leadership and will never be.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:
Can you please compare the age of the APC youth leader and that of the PDP. That way, we may know the party that truly has the youths at heart.

APC Youth Leader: 43
PDP led Federal Government Youth MINISTER: 57

8 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
skyeboy98:
Barcanista abeg ooo no kill me wif laugh
grin grin grin no be them say PDP officials na YOUTHS?

6 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:
Seun can this thread be moved to the fp for the purpose of equity?? Just a suggestion. But if that doesn't sit well with you, it's all good.

What are the track record of "youths" under the PDP from the former speaker Salisu Buhari, to another former speaker, Dimeji Bankole, to HoR member Hembe, to pint sized Farouk Lawal

Age has never been a requisite for good leadership and will never be.
Bros, failure is synonymous with PDP irrespective of age

5 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:

4 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by lekkie073(m): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2014

20 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by collynzo82: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
Firefire:

Thank you for the compliment Mr. Collynzo82.

However, don't you think the truth must be told?

APC propaganda is alarming and should not be left unattended.

I hold the generation ahead a responsibility to state the matter clearly without falsification.

APC is evil, and more evil than PDP; avoid them.

Shalom!

PDP has been the one propagating falsehood everywhere. Is it the Buhari is Boko haram lies, or the recent Omisore declared winner crap, or the latest article they said Prof Wole Soyinka warn the north to stop bombing themselves. E.t.c

There is fire on the mountain, we have never been this seperated by religion and tribe ever in this country. Religious crisis will spell doom for this country, lets stop spreading hate everywhere, i don talk my own.

14 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
collynzo82:

PDP has been the one propagating falsehood everywhere. Is it the Buhari is Boko haram lies, or the recent Omisore declared winner crap, or the latest article they said Prof Wole Soyinka warn the north to stop bombing themselves. E.t.c

There is fire on the mountain, we have never been this seperated by religion and tribe ever in this country. Religious crisis will spell doom for this country, lets stop spreading hate everywhere, i don talk my own.

3 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by donphilopus: 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
Firefire:

And they know you does, right

Bros, suffering na. I wouldn't blame you though. Because even your lecturers at the Jonathanian School of Thought are daft. Take Wike as a case study. Products of a failed educational system. Instead of you guys to make yourselves CHANGE crooners, you're here playing politics with age!

9 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by najoke: 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
This can never make FP.........Never!!!

Edited: we have made FP o!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Firefire(m): 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
[s]
donphilopus:

Bros, suffering na. I wouldn't blame you though. Because even your lecturers at the Jonathanian School of Thought are daft. Take Wike as a case study. Products of a failed educational system. Instead of you guys to make yourselves CHANGE crooners, you're here playing politics with age!
[/s]
Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
jaybee3:

Propaganda wars will only make you guys look desperate
Stick to educating the populace and feel/see the much needed fresh wind blow their respective minds away
You want to "educate" a mostly illiterate populace that's focused on rumors, tribalism, bigotry and discrimination? Good luck.

P.S: Whyre are you so worried about your opponent's campaign tactics?

4 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
lekkie073:
Now that you've posted their pictures, try to do something honest for once in your life and compare those individuals fairly.

3 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Sibabasibaba1: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perhaps, you do not know the age of your party's youth leader. His name is: Ibrahim Jalo and he is 52 years.

See: Jalo is 52, not 49, PDP tells APC [http://www.punchng.com/news/jalo-is-52-not-49-pdp-tells-apc/]

That of PDP is Abdullahi Hussaini Maibasari. He is 31. He was not born by 1983 when your principal, Major General Buhari led a group of scallywags to seize power illegally. Please, you should be abreast of current issues in your party.

Can you also tell us the ages of these APC chieftains:

Bisi Akande
Bola Tinubu
Ogbonnaya Onu
Ezekiel Izuogu
Cardinal Odumbako
Murtala Nyako
John Oyegun
APC navigator, Obasanjo
Tam David West
Pastor (Prof)Osinbajo
Isiaka Adeleke
Atiku Abubakar
Rotimi Fashakin

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Sibabasibaba1: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
collynzo82:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"we have never been this seperated by religion and tribe ever in this country"

This is a lie. On the contrary, we have always been. I will show you:

In 2001, Muhammadu Buhari used Sharia to rise to political fame. He advised Muslims to vote for those who will promote their religion: [http://allafrica.com/stories/200201210250.html]. He later called for Sharia in all states in Nigeria [http://allafrica.com/stories/200108270355.html]. These were divisive comments.

Islamic riots in Nigeria date back to 1953 in Kano. In the 1970s and 80s we had the Maitatsine riots. In 1991 we had the Reinhard Bonke riots in Kano caused by Islamic intolerance. In 1995 Gideon Akaluka was Killed in Kano by Muslim fundamentalists. In 1999 Yerima led other Muslim governors to declare Sharia in nine Northern States, telling Christians that they were now in Muslim territories and must behave. Remember the Miss World Riots of 2002? What about the Danish (Mohammed) cartoon riots in 2005? We have seen the mayhem caused by Boko Haram since 2009. Each religious riot tells you that you are from a particular religion.

On tribe, don't be naive. Many years ago, Awolowo described Nigeria as a 'mere geographical expression'. That is to say, these are different people with separate identity cobbled together. Haven't you seen the Youtube hate speeches of Ahmadu Bello in the 1960s as well as his writings on conquering Nigeria like his grandfather, Dan Fodio? What of Akintola's hate speeches in the 60s? Wasn't the civil war along tribal line?

Look, we can only manage the issues of tribe and religion and still be getting along. But to say that we have never been separated along those lines is fallacy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Lordlexyy: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
jaybee3:

Propaganda wars will only make you guys look desperate
Stick to educating the populace and feel/see the much needed fresh wind blow their respective minds away
Absolutely, but once in a while is necessary to permenantly shut them up in their crappy games (lies/propaganda) You know how the Tan group hold on to falsehood and blow it out proportion, until you check mate them in the same game, they will never stop. It's an attemp in fruitility trying to debate intelligently with these thugs. The language they understand is counter and superior rebuttal base on their level of reasoning, and that's exactly what barcanista is doing, causing tsunami in pdp camp.

6 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Descartes: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:
[/b]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"we have never been this seperated by religion and tribe ever in this country"

This is a lie. On the contrary, we have always been. I will show you:

In 2001, Muhammadu Buhari used Sharia to rise to political fame. He advised Muslims to vote for those who will promote their religion: [http://allafrica.com/stories/200201210250.html]. He later called for Sharia in all states in Nigeria [http://allafrica.com/stories/200108270355.html]. These were divisive comments.

Islamic riots in Nigeria dates back to 1953 in Kano. In the 1970s and 80s we had the Maitatsine riots. In 1991 we had the Reinhard Bonke riots in Kano caused by Islamic intolerance. In 1995 Gideon Akaluka was Killed in Kano by Muslim fundamentalists. In 1999 Yerima led other Muslim governors to declare Sharia in nine Northern States, telling Christians that they were now in Muslim territories and must behave. Remember the Miss World Riots of 2002? What about the Danish (Mohammed) cartoon riots in 2005? We have seen the mayhem cause by Boko Haram since 2009. Each religious riot tells you that you are from a particular religion.

On tribe, don't be naive. Many years ago, Awolowo described Nigeria as a 'mere geographical expression'. That is to say, these are different people with separate identity cobbled together. Haven't you seen the Youtube hate speeches of Ahmadu Bello in the 1960s as well as his writings on conquering Nigeria like his grandfather, Dan Fodio? What of Akintola's hate speeches in the 60s? Wasn't the civil war along tribal line?

Look, we can only manage the issues of tribe and religion and still be getting along. But to say that we have never been separated along those lines is fallacy.

#Fact!!!

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by iconize(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lmao!

The way these moronic Nigerians counter themselves in defending their sewage-inhaling politicians is really funny! grin grin grin grin

Barcanista, what is your monthly pay? Can it buy a ride?

3 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by itsIYKE(m): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
ok,but

2 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by free2ryhme: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
Confra men has been the backbone of pdp since inception. Pdp is a secret cult

6 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by ahmed486: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
2015 Election: I'm the Only One That Can Defeat President Jonathan, Says Okorocha
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/1038-2015-election-i-m-the-only-one-that-can-defeat-president-jonathan-says-okorocha
Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Johnnoo(m): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mæn this new moderator dey hot like fire grin. See as en dey drop topics for FT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' / Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit / Buhari Wins Big In Jigawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.