Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,423 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:10 PM

Asked By His Governor To Bring A Contract Proposal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asked By His Governor To Bring A Contract Proposal (928 Views)

He Trekked 200km To Congratulate His Governor-elect, But Nobody To Receive Him / "I Will Teach My 80year Old Dad A Lesson. Regardless Of His Governor Status" -ke / Imo State Gov Rochas Gives A Man 200,000 Naira For Hitting His (governor's) Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asked By His Governor To Bring A Contract Proposal by MarvelJ: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
If you re been asked by your state governor to bring a contract proposal, what will you bring please!!! Help, you will help a simple guy get a grib at his 1st national cake.... Possibly.

grin a friend told me its Nairaland that i can get the perfect answer. And loyal Nairalanders might send their emails too so you can famz now. Ladies i'm single... So when i hammer tell your friends and people that i started from the bottom.
Re: Asked By His Governor To Bring A Contract Proposal by ahmed486: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
ok
Re: Asked By His Governor To Bring A Contract Proposal by seanet02: 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Werey
Re: Asked By His Governor To Bring A Contract Proposal by MarvelJ: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
seanet02:
Werey

Oga abeg help a brother out... I'm damn serious
Re: Asked By His Governor To Bring A Contract Proposal by osile2012: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
supply chain and bed to the psychiatric hospitals. grin grin grin
Re: Asked By His Governor To Bring A Contract Proposal by desgiezd(m): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Propose to the governor about making secondary school students learn computer usage. Ask him to start with some selected 30 to 50 secondary schools with about 20 computers to a school. Be the one to supply the computers and the accessories. This can cover the whole state as you progress.

What about that?
Re: Asked By His Governor To Bring A Contract Proposal by desgiezd(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
MarvelJ:
Ladies i'm single... So when i hammer tell your friends and people that i started from the bottom.

O' boy, hammer first na!
Re: Asked By His Governor To Bring A Contract Proposal by MarvelJ: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
desgiezd:

O' boy, hammer first na!

Oga how i go hammer when i never see suggestion?! Abeg i de run out of time o.
Re: Asked By His Governor To Bring A Contract Proposal by MarvelJ: 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
desgiezd:
Propose to the governor about making secondary school students learn computer usage. Ask him to start with some selected 30 to 50 secondary schools with about 20 computers to a school. Be the one to supply the computers and the accessories. This can cover the whole state as you progress.

What about that?

Sank you boss... But he needs something HE(excellency) can get something from too... Not just me and my Nlanders alone grin
Re: Asked By His Governor To Bring A Contract Proposal by MarvelJ: 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
osile2012:
supply chain and bed to the psychiatric hospitals. grin grin grin

I thought you are already doing that... I no go remember you when i'm looking for my Nlander homies.. MODS should help please. I need more suggestions.
Re: Asked By His Governor To Bring A Contract Proposal by chymystique(f): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
LOL... Op are u sure you aint dreaming? gringrin

Ask your igbo male friends for suggestions they will give u better business deals.

.. *Propose to supply quality imported furnitureseg, cabinets, work tables, wardrobes etc

gringringrin
Re: Asked By His Governor To Bring A Contract Proposal by MarvelJ: 9:08am On Nov 05, 2014
[quote author=chymystique post=27733725][color=#550000]LOL... Op are u sure you aint dreaming? gringrin

Ask your igbo male friends for suggestions they will give u better business deals.

.. *Propose to supply quality imported furnitureseg, cabinets, work tables, wardrobes etc

All nigerians re my brothers and sisters regardless of their tribe religion... Only SHECOW mofo is not my damn bro!! Thanks sha. I go date you when i hammer. wink
I'm talkin abt something he will benefit from too. Not just business. Contract

(1) (Reply)

g / We Will Defeat Jonathan, Boko Haram — APC / TAMBUWAL Save Your Head!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.