Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,561 members, 7,934,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:54 AM

Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? (2059 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by kizito902(m): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2008
Do you really want ur girl to sleep with a dog?Mehn ur brain de go far o.
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by dasko(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2008
there is absolutely nothing wrong in a girl taking a guy out for a date. after all what is dat all about.?if it comes 4rm the girl that she wants to take a guy out , the guy should boldly accept and shun what others may feel or say. afterall it is give and take.
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by bilms(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2008
can u allow ur chick to sleep with a dog really?
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by bilms(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2008
lol
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by sistawoman: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2008
There is nothing wrong with it.

I have taken my hubby out a couple of times and paid for it out of my seperate account.

It does not make him less of a man because he and I know what kind of man he is, why should i be worried about what someone who gets paid $2.00 an hour thinks of us.
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by dbaptist1(m): 12:40am On Nov 22, 2008
kini big deal
na wahhoo na only man dem talkk say make im dey spend, ,?
wat a man can do a woman can do beta
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by Moyola(f): 12:40am On Nov 22, 2008
No! cool
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by worm360: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2008
well i think dere is notin bad in dat, cus d gal wants to show appreciation of what u hav been doing afterall u have been the one who has been doin the outing so she wants to take charge dat day nd dats all its a nice one that u gave her the chance

but guy am not telling you to go ask ya bee to take u out if she does willingly den ok

take kia guy
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by experts: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2008
lol
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by Chetachuku(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2008
I cannot wait for that opportunity. though my babe offsets some bills atimes, she has never asked me out so to say. grab it if it comes. no stress. don't ask for it. it makes you less human
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by experts: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2008
thanks guy
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by untainted: 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2008
thank ur stars and watch ur friends. some of them secretly wish thier babes take them out.
i kno guys who complain their babes don't LAVISH[i][/i] care on them.
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by nana(f): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2008
It aint wrong. Done it before and would love to do it again! She did it out of her own free will. All u have to do is enjoy the moment and say 'Thank You'.
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by Cipriani(m): 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2008
nana:

It aint wrong. Done it before and would love to do it again! She did it out of her own free will. All u have to do is enjoy the moment and say 'Thank You'.

Abeg, nana, next time you wan take boys out, no forget call me. Just flash me and I go come meet you. cool cool cool cool

And I go like if na only me and you. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Na your kind girl I go marry sef. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by nana(f): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2008
Cipriani:

Abeg, nana, next time you wan take boys out, no forget call me. Just flash me and I go come meet you. cool cool cool cool

And I go like if na only me and you. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Na your kind girl I go marry sef. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
lol
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by chamotex(m): 1:18am On Nov 25, 2008
nana:

o ti like okunrin ju . . . won fi se e ni cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by MrCrackles(m): 1:21am On Nov 25, 2008
chamotex:

won fi se ni ooo grin

but at the mo, Brash is sorting her out

watch out, Brash plus Nana equals fiyaaaah!!! kiss
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by chamotex(m): 1:23am On Nov 25, 2008
MrCrackles:

won fi se ni ooo grin

watch out, Brash plus Nana equals fiyaaaah!!! kiss

jamisi jor . . .

but no go wound the girl o cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by nana(f): 1:24am On Nov 25, 2008
chamotex:

Won to be  cheesy

MrCrackles:

won fi se ni ooo grin

watch out, Brash plus Nana equals fiyaaaah!!!  kiss
Dem no rhyme jare
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by nana(f): 1:25am On Nov 25, 2008
chamotex:

jamisi jor . . .

but no go wound the girl o cheesy
No comment. U gbadun gbeborun sha
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by bilms(m): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2008
nana

why is evry body attacking u,

i guess u don snatch some ppl boy friend here.

lol
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by Tranngirls(f): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2008
kizito902 FOR THE SCHOOL WAN YOU GO DEY NO TEACH YOU ENGLISH
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by Nkenim(m): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2008
My guy,
Nothing strange about that, your friends are probably too old fashion.
It takes two to make a relationship work, you contribute, she also does,
so enjoy yourself and i must say you are lucky to have a girl like that. Have fun.
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by Tonyet1(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2008
let me say something, relationship is friendship, my friend by name oluchi called me and took me out for the 1st time, and it was fun, and guess what i have jus put her in the first row of my list, i see her as wise and smart

their is nothing wrong with it, relationship is mutual:-(about the two)
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by akunta(f): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2008
smiley jeez guys, enough of the macho stuff.
u should be glad and proud your girl wants to take u out
its a way of expressing her love towards you, and apperciating the numerous times u have taken her out.
she just wants to see more of u, make u feel loved as u have made her feel.
enjoy smiley
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by gabriel4u(m): 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2008
Well nothing wrong about it/ it is good to have a girl like that. BUT

I think instead of her taking me out she should have think of any other thing she can do better for me, because me i don't fancy such.

But good for u experts. Just keep on enjoying, no shit. smiley smiley kiss kiss
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by bilms(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2008
why everyone keep talking abt this good shit.

as for me i think i should rather take my girls poss myself and take the money and for her to take me out.

i dont feel comfortable with her taking me out
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by bilms(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2008
where are u ladies?
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2008
first must you carry your blabber mouth around to tell everyone youg/f wants to take you out? i thought there should be secrecy in a relationship.

YOUR G/F IS ONE IN A BILLION, HOLD HER TIGHT AND DON'T EVER LET HER SLIP AWAY. it shows she doesn't always wait for a man to do all the expences.

as for those you female friends they are either broke asses or their mothers instilledthis "african sucked mentality" in them that's why at 50 most of them still they find first love

and for your guys that were against it, they are damn jealouse (no guy will not want to have such opportunity and privilege)

GO CATCH SOME FUN DUDE
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? by bilms(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2008
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Girls In Love With Me / Divorce Rate Is Very High Among The Rich? / Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.