Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Thank You Mr President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Mr President (1054 Views)

Thank You Mr President As Wike Pledges Loyalty To The President. / Too Many Odds Against You Mr President. / Response To The US Ambassador To Nigeria - Thank You Mr Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Mr President by Peter262: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Re: Thank You Mr President by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Is your subject an agent of sarcasm?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Thank You Mr President by Liamm(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
Goodluck jonathan till 2019
Re: Thank You Mr President by benega: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Naija which way
Re: Thank You Mr President by Ezemust: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Peter262:
Thank you mr president for ur contribution towards the welfare and security of every Nigerian, We in the north eastern part of the country appreciates u much for that. We the people in demboa,gwoza,chibok, mubi north, mubi south, michika,madagali,maiha are thanking you for a job Welldone. My fellow Nigerians I want To assure you that we that escaped the recent attack in mubi town are hale, strong and hearty. Anytime they launch an attack on us what you will see is soldiers fleeing and throwing away they weapons like a rabbit that is been hunted. Scores of people are dead, thousands are missing, students are been maimed and killed like cows that are been taken to the slaughter. I don't see the media reporting any of these things. I want you to know this, NO person or group is greater than the government. Boko haram weapons comes from top military chiefs in the country. the Nigerian airforce jet is supplying dem with sophisticated weapons, he knows it, we know It. I want to use this medium to thank our able men in the mopol14. Mubi town is in the control of the mopols for now I dontknow what tomorrow may look like, I don't know If we will survive this, I dont know. Any body that thinks that the Nigerian army is fighting boko haram should believe so at his own risk! Anytime u see the man in camouflage knocking at your door, U will understand what am telling you. For now we need ur prayers. PEACE
guy hw Zimbabwe nw? i heard that u enter dia last month
Re: Thank You Mr President by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ezemust:
TANoids been living in Zimbabwe since 1800s
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Thank You Mr President by Peter262: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ezemust:
. If you think that boko haram is a joke, than u better wake up. My prayer is that none of you shall. Withness what we passed through
Re: Thank You Mr President by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
Peter262:
. If you think that boko haram is a joke, than u better wake up. My prayer is that none of you shall. Withness what we passed through
Brother he's not talking about your experiences. I feel so sad for you people actually. The stories are heartbreaking.
He's talking about the thank-you note you're sending to the office of the president.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Thank You Mr President by Ezemust: 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
Peter262:
dox dat permit u to abuse d office of d president?
Re: Thank You Mr President by Ezemust: 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
laykorn:

TANoids been living in Zimbabwe since 1800s
Ayamlaykorn
wat is TANoids '.is it a name of person animal places or things?
Re: Thank You Mr President by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ezemust:
wat is TANoids '.is it a name of person animal places or things?
TANoids is what we call PDP warriors here on Nairaland. The capitalised TAN stands for Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria. I'm you're already familiar with TAN,if you really do watch the television.
Welcome to the NL politics section brother.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Thank You Mr President by Ezemust: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
laykorn:

TANoids is what we call PDP warriors here on Nairaland. The capitalised TAN stands for Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria. I'm you're already familiar with TAN,if you really do watch the television.
Welcome to the NL politics section brother.
Ayamlaykorn
thanks. i was thinking it was one of those things d AYAMLAYKORN take to get high. my bad.
Re: Thank You Mr President by Peter262: 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ezemust:
dox dat permit u to abuse d office of d president?
. I have heard you.
Re: Thank You Mr President by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
Peter262:
Thank you mr president for ur contribution towards the welfare and security of every Nigerian, We in the north eastern part of the country appreciates u much for that. We the people in demboa,gwoza,chibok, mubi north, mubi south, michika,madagali,maiha are thanking you for a job Welldone. My fellow Nigerians I want To assure you that we that escaped the recent attack in mubi town are hale, strong and hearty. Anytime they launch an attack on us what you will see is soldiers fleeing and throwing away they weapons like a rabbit that is been hunted. Scores of people are dead, thousands are missing, students are been maimed and killed like cows that are been taken to the slaughter. I don't see the media reporting any of these things. I want you to know this, NO person or group is greater than the government. Boko haram weapons comes from top military chiefs in the country. the Nigerian airforce jet is supplying dem with sophisticated weapons, he knows it, we know It. I want to use this medium to thank our able men in the mopol14. Mubi town is in the control of the mopols for now I dontknow what tomorrow may look like, I don't know If we will survive this, I dont know. Any body that thinks that the Nigerian army is fighting boko haram should believe so at his own risk! Anytime u see the man in camouflage knocking at your door, U will understand what am telling you. For now we need ur prayers. PEACE

people are wicked. they will not think along with you.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ahmed Scales APC Governorship Screening / "Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- A Powerful Letter To President Jonathan / Gov Ngilari Finally Agrees To Work For Ribadu, Picks Senate Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.