Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,653 members, 7,951,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

Things We Do Unknowingly That Causes Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Things We Do Unknowingly That Causes Cancer (2732 Views)

See The Rat That Causes Lassa Fever / Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things We Do Unknowingly That Causes Cancer by cutieberie1(f): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
The American doctors association has given out reasons for the possible cause of cancer:
1.do not take tea in plastic cups
2.do not eat anything hot in a plastic bag e.g chips
3.do not heat foodstuff in a microwave with a plastic material

REMEMBER. when plastic gets into contact with heat it produces chemicals which may cause 52 types of cancer
Re: Things We Do Unknowingly That Causes Cancer by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
OMG!! been doing this since 1999 angry
Re: Things We Do Unknowingly That Causes Cancer by desiree(f): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
cutieberie1:
The American doctors association has given out reasons for the possible cause of cancer:
1.do not take tea in plastic cups
2.do not eat anything hot in a plastic bag e.g chips
3.do not heat foodstuff in a microwave with a plastic material

REMEMBER. when plastic gets into contact with heat it produces chemicals which may cause 52 types of cancer

I was telling my friend this...she is fond of cooking moi n-moin in small plastic bowls or sandwich bags. I never even microwave my children's meals in plastic plates.

Cancer is the number one killer of Nigerians recently.
Re: Things We Do Unknowingly That Causes Cancer by Funjosh(m): 2:25am On Nov 05, 2014
So people are just bent on distruction, dont let her be o becos when it happens it will affect you one way or the other lipsrsealed

desiree:

I was telling my friend this...she is fond of cooking moi n-moin in small plastic bowls or sandwich bags. I never even microwave my children's meals in plastic plates.

Cancer is the number one killer of Nigerians recently.

(1) (Reply)

Clear Skin For Wedding Day - What Can You Do? / How To Shave Your Pubic Hair Area For Women / How To Get Free Amazon Gift Card! Codes 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.