Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,776 members, 7,969,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:42 AM

Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! (4457 Views)

Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me / Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by Akinagirl(f): 1:42am On Nov 22, 2008
Poster are you nuts? And what does your wife think about all of this? I think you are even crazy to consider it, but that's my opinion.
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by krazynaija(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2008
@poster
Dude i need to get in touch with you,please drop your number.I need accomodation urgently.can you accommodate me.I dont mind paying six years rent if you will let me stay with you and your wife. grin
I need dat room cos im a NYMPHOMANIAC ! grin
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by opuro(m): 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2008
are you really married to the woman you called your wifey
abi na Abuja marriage una do
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by untainted: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2008
speechless
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by Bibankee: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2008
Blatant NO!

i wonder y ur friend wld be interestd in such an offer anyway
r u his last hope? y don't u help him seek an alternative
put on ur thinking cap and respect privacy in matrimony.
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by dash88(m): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2008
Ol'boy e bi like say u don die b4, abi? May be you start thinking of conducting paternity test for ur first child? ODE LASAN! MUMU HEADQUARTERS!
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by origina9ja(f): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2008
kei see jabbbin
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by Bolarge(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2008
@poster

This' meant 2be a joke right? undecided
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by origina9ja(f): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2008
da poster is not joking ooo
another unexpected mugu @ house
pls help him
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by tytylayor: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2008
opuro:

are you really married to the woman you called your wifey
abi na Abuja marriage una do

which one is abuja marriage again o
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by origina9ja(f): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2008
lol abuja marriage cheesy cheesy

quick quick married with special guest such as ME, my self and[b] I[/b]
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2008
i hala all for u in Nigerian, a shout from europe(germany),
my response to the question:
i think you are sick, maybe your wife love the idea and she may not be complaining about it, and you are,
why must your pal live with you and your wife in the same room even if the person is your blood brother is questionable, ask your wife if she like the idea maybe she welcome it then you now where you coming from,
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by akunta(f): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2008
do u really need a response to that ?
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2008
akunta whaz ur biz if i have to respond to that, i use my time not yours, move on pal
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by yankidelta(m): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2008
no dey put banana 4 monkey nose sey make im just sniff cos the obvious will happen, just a matter of time!
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by sweetmama1(f): 8:38am On Dec 03, 2008
its not advisable to do that, have u asked your wife to know if she is cool with the idea?
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by chasong(m): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2008
nigger

ls you dumb or crazy - or both?

gaddemn.

l cant even answer

angry
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by JJYOU: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2008
another foolish man planting his mango for main road for another man to pluck.  go take your dowry foolish boy
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by oziomatv(m): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2008
Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:please Advise!

Bros, you go dey for work place dey hear your wife moaning as she dey reach orgasm, who tell you sey they dey put goat and yam together?
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by Moyo1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2008
Ask urself this first:
Will u genuinely be able to accept sorry if you come in one day to find your friend and ur wife making love?. If yes then go ahead and bring in ur friend to stay with u. But if no, say the NO louder enough to your friend's face such that he would not wait to hear why?. If that will break ur friendship, so be it.
Man will always be man till eternity, it's not his fault.
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by Angolobabe(f): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2008
thats very unhealthy
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by gentleman0(m): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2008
poster

If you and your wife OK that your friend see her naked body on several occasions go ahead
Expect more also
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by akunta(f): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2008
"akunta whaz ur biz if i have to respond to that, i use my time not yours, move on pal"

Segan, guy, u should try and read posts more carefully, i was refering to the owner of the thread and not u.
wat? was ur question in the first place , that i would have given such a response to?
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by romeo(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2008
LoL!! There is love in sharing cheesy cheesy, Tell your wife to bring her female friend to balance the thing now! make e dey go round well and get urself enough condom or if una like make una dey go skin, no shakin. Peeps!!
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by IGWEUSA(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2008
POSTER, IF U RE A KRISTIAN LAKA ME, THEN U DONT HAVE 2 WORRY ABOUT D ISSUE.

U CAN ALLOW AS MANY AS ONE MILLION GUYS IN UR MATRIMONIAL ROOM, after all d baibul said that we should alwaz share with our neighbours/ d needy.

BUt complainet not if any thang happen,

i rest ma case, smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by temi4rea(f): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2008
why una dey attack this guy like this!

his just trying to be a wonderful friend, i mean give him friend shelter and woman!

abeg wetin bad there!

maybe he inherited the woman from a friend, who know?
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by sanmike: 2:01am On Jan 06, 2009
First and foremost, the three of u are stupid. I mean ur wife, friend & ursef. Even if then fence ur sense of reasoning, ur wife own suppose dey unfence. For ur friend to agree to stay ur house, the guy luv to assist u. Well, what are friends for?

Please, make una help me ask this man where the wife go hang her G-strings when they're washed? Abi u wan make the guy only looker? Every guy dey pray to be doers, this man dey try to stand as stumbling block to this young and able bodied man.

There's nothing wrong staying in a single room with ur wife but please, respect ur wife. She needs privacy for God's sake

Regards
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by amaikama(m): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2009
@poster!! both you, your friend and your wife if she ever agrees to this your stupid idear are all bunch of idiots in fact you are all more than idiot angry
Your friend should know better that you are married and living in a single room.even if you invited him over to stay he should refuse cause you are a married man and as a married man both of you need privacy. 2) if your wife consented to your friend coming to live with you people for even two days, she is not a wife at all. what she is trying to tell you is that she can allow your neighbor or jack and harry to come and sleep in your house without any problem. such a woman is it not to be trusted at all.

Becareful on the snake you are about to step on,if it turn and sting you, don't blame any body but your self. angry
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by pureminded: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2009
@Topi- 3some on the Run grin
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by JustGood(m): 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2009
you want make ur friend take style dey shook am for night? cheesy
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by VOM: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2009
The question here is NOT whether you trust your wife or not,but whether you LOVE and RESPECT her feelings and opinion as you LIFE PARTNER and MATE,she is NOT your girlfriend but your wife.Have you even considered her feelings over and above that of your so-called friend,because it seems pleasing your friend is your top priority.Even if you live in a 3 bedroom flat or duplex,you still need you wife's approval.In this case,she will not have privacy,it will really be an awkward situation.I presume for you to ask this question in the first place,you really need to do a study on
what MARRIAGE is all about ,what a woman needs from her husband,i.e things like LOVE, RESPECT ,UNDERSTANDING,COMMUNICATION and EMOTIONAL FULFILLMENT
I decided to comment on this because from my observation i realised that a lot or Nigerian men jump into marriage without reading a single book on marriage,and on the male and female differences.
Please if you are a christian read Ephesians 5,God bless you,and FORGET ABOUT THAT IDEA,IT IS TOTALLY TOTALLY WRONG.
Re: Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! by achoudeh(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2009
@poster, i will advice you to let your friend find another place if you have money to help do so, as for you woman i mean your wife, dont play with fire anythine can happen and dont blame anyone, shine you eye.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? / Her Husband Died, Then Her People Did This To Her.... / How Do I Correct This....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.