Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,529 members, 7,911,312 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:20 AM

Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! (6286 Views)

Acai Berry Directly From Uk In Abuja / Monavie - A Blend Of The Famous Brazilian Acai Berry / Spam Alert: Acai Berry Pills Spam On Yahoo Messenger. Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by Amy84(f): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2008
Anyone in the house that knows about Acai Berry and Wu yi tea? Anyone used it yet? How effective is it?
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by LoveAlways(f): 3:13am On Nov 21, 2008
Yeah, someone please post on this topic.
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by bece: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2008
i ve only searched and unvestigate about ACAI BERRIES I DISCOVER THAT IT IS VERY GOOD and will help to really loose weight in a very short time without side effects.Where to get them in naigeria is now the problem
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by Amy84(f): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2008
i got mine. i ordered it online. they do not sell it in store!
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2008
Where did u get them, Nigeria or abroad
Can u provide a link??
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by promise2(f): 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2008
pls can you tell me more about this tea, i want to loose weight, i weigh 69kg and my height is 5.6. i need to loose about12kg only i also want to reduce fat on my tommy.
pls some one should tell me more about this tea ,
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by trimandtrendy(f): 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2009
Acai is good for weight loss, along with the whole diet monitoring and exercise.

Friend of mine supposed to be bringing in some from America for sale in about 3 weeks.

will keep you posted if she succeeds.
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by Adbabe(f): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2009
Hi Trimandtre,Iam Interested about the acai Berry.Please contact me through my email favour2fine2000@yahoo.com if ur friend succeed in bringing it in.
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by Outstrip(f): 2:06am On Feb 10, 2009
The truth about acai berry is that you just have to incorporate a healthy lifestyle to get real results. You can not have a whopper for breakfast and a bg mac for lunch and think that you will have a banging body just because you wash it down with acai berry juice. What I love about it is that it cleans the excess build up of gunk in the digestive system and also prevents future build up. It's also rich in fiber and prevents fluid retention. So it is not a miracle pill but it helps you maintain your weight when you incorporate a healthy life style
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by PHARMTOKI(f): 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2009
Have you tried other natural herbs for weight loss?there are so many combinations that you could work with and work into your lifestyle.
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by twinskenny(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2009
like which?
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by trimandtrendy(f): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2009
another suggestion would be for you to try hydroxycut caffeine free. just search for it on google and read all about it and decide if you want it.
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by Outstrip(f): 7:24am On Nov 30, 2009
HYDROXYCUT HAS BEEN RECALLED. DO NOT USE IT. It has been linked to heart attacks, seizures and liver failure. DO NOT USE HYDROXYCUT
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by ant01: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2010
I think it works, had twins almost 6months ago and now i am back in shape, actually slimmer than b4 i got pregnant ( lost 25kg)
But like what other have said you have to eat healthy stuff. I also go to the gym 1-2 a week. Try not to take stuff with sugar ( excess sugar is converted to fat), e.g fizzy drinks, anything sweet infact, drink plenty of water, try and limit fried stuff as much as you can, grilled food is better

I take acai berry tablets 2 times a day and have green tea twice a day as well,
i started taking them 3 months ago and noticed the difference withn a few weeks,

BUT you still need to eat healthy and be more active, grin
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by amiable21: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2010
@ant01 please could you let me know where i can get the acai berry, i am yet to get it. Or can you get some 4 me i will pay on a special arrangement, you can reach me nnemise@yahoo.com.
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by ant01: 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2010
@amiable2

I am based in d uk so got it from this site http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/categories.asp?cid=136&left=1
Hollland and barrats are a reputable store,
where r u based?

oh and it is for sale at £7.49 i got mine for £15pounds. each,
also if u do research, u may see free trial and stuff, for it dont fall for it!
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by doejohn: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2010
Ladies, You should try this lady {St Eve}, my colleague used her products and they work well. she lost 4kg in the first week! they even have a money back guarantee. i could only get her advert picture but i see her contacts are on the page. read it.
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by doejohn: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2010
Ladies, You should try this lady {St Eve}, my colleague used her products and they work well. she lost 4kg in the first week! they even have a money back guarantee. i could only get her advert picture but i see her contacts are on the page. read it.

Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by amiable21: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2010
@ Ant01 I am in Nigeria, thanks for the site, i can tell my cousin in Uk to buy it for me.

please which particular acai berry will i order for because i saw varieties there and how many bottle will i buy?

Thanks
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by LikitaTee: 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2010
ant01, pls let us know where we can buy it? are dere side effects? how much does it cos ? are u on yahoo msgr, wld like to chat with u.tanx
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by ant01: 1:29am On Aug 07, 2010
@amialble 2 - you need the acai berry capsules 500mg. (well that was what i used)

@likita tee, see testimony and website above of my previous posts,

it works!
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by LikitaTee: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2010
ant01 pls send me mail on mailtokunbo@yahoo.com, wld appreciate if u can. tanx and God bless u
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by aieromon(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2010
Here is what one of my patients used and it worked for her:-
1. Acai Berry 500mg twice daily
2. Chromium picolinate 600mcg once daily
3. Green tea @1 teabag per day
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by jacksonrudro22: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
Useful information in this blog, like this one must be maintained so I'll put this one on my bookmark list of Nutritional & Diet Supplements.
Thanks for this wonderful post and hoping to post more of this.
Same information also available on http://www.healthace.co.uk/
Re: Acai Berry And Wuyi Tea! by chaktty: 5:56pm On May 21, 2017
However, like I always say, Fruits should be the best food for us as all fruits are enriched with various nutrients. all we need do, is to know if they can not interact with our health condition.
http://www.healthriskfood.com/2017/01/apricot-kernel-oil-benefits.html

(1) (Reply)

Lasting Solution To Sperm Leakages (eda) / Safety Tips On Neutralizing The Effects Of Expired/fake Drugs / Cure For Epilepsy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.