Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,306 members, 7,943,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Should I Should U - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Should I Should U (733 Views)

She Said I Should Come And See Her Parents Or Forget About The Relationship / Nominate A Nairaland Babe I Should Take Out On An Xmas Date / Wat Do U Think I Should Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Should U by morolake(f): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2006
if you like someone what should u do?!
Re: Should I Should U by labelle1(f): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2006
First of alldoes the boy like you oris it just your feelings . Well if you both like each other and he doesn't want to ask you out then go ahead and ask him probably his the shy kind wink. But make sure he really likes you before you make a fool of yourself.Be cool about it cool cool cool cool
Re: Should I Should U by mukina2: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2006
follow ur heart, if you like someone dont front tell em the truth wink
Re: Should I Should U by morolake(f): 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2006
but what if i value our relationship alot should i take chance to take it further!?
Re: Should I Should U by labelle1(f): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2006
take the chance but if he doesnt agree its ur loss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Should U by labelle1(f): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2006
take ur chance if he doesnt agree ur loss tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Should U by Damest09(f): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2006
Enjoy the fantasy while you can.
Re: Should I Should U by morolake(f): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2006
but the fantasy isnt good without him in the picture
Re: Should I Should U by Damest09(f): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2006
You can still enjoy it, i do and i know there are more of that to come
Re: Should I Should U by mukina2: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2006
well bring him into the picture undecided
Re: Should I Should U by dondele(m): 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2006
if u value your friendship too much, dont jeopardize it by taking it further cuzz alot of close friendships dont work well when it turns to a r/ship.
Re: Should I Should U by iice(f): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2006
Dont even knw what you're asking undecided If u like someone what shud you do? Ehhhhhhh like him/her then! and hope u keep liking him/her

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Lady & You Think You Got What It Takes To Make A Man Go Wow? / Jejelolatu--save Me / Yeancah Needs E-mail Pals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.