Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,760 members, 7,930,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:57 PM

Seriously Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously Confused (913 Views)

Seriously! Guys Can You Bang Your Girlfriend Like This?? [photo] / Wonders Shall Never End, See Church Members Kissing Seriously !! / Seriously Confused Guys Please Help A Friend Out. His Cousin Is Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously Confused by NaNaYaaah(f): 1:10am On Nov 05, 2014
Dear christians..please show me a verse that says dating is wrong. I know fornication is wrong but not dating..i have been thought sll my life that dating is a sin...so how do yall get married without dating?.. does the girl appear in a vision or dream? lipsrsealed
Re: Seriously Confused by Imoy(m): 1:23am On Nov 05, 2014
Dating is not wrong and its not a sin if u can control urself not to indulge in sexual immorality.

There is no were in the bible that talks about dating been a sin

Don't let dis religious pipu confuse ur brain.

2 Likes

Re: Seriously Confused by Rexnegro(m): 1:54am On Nov 05, 2014
NaNaYaaah:
Dear christians..please show me a verse that says dating is wrong. I know fornication is wrong but not dating..i have been thought sll my life that dating is a sin...so how do yall get married without dating?.. does the girl appear in a vision or dream? lipsrsealed
Good question op , any bible scholar here who knows d scripture very well should pls help out

1 Like

Re: Seriously Confused by libertyfather(m): 1:55am On Nov 05, 2014
No argument about that so far you can stay away from fornication, no religion talk against dating cause everything has to do with a process before achievement ...dating is just a means of process

1 Like

Re: Seriously Confused by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 05, 2014
I know say u don dey tire for your church,sha give me d address of ur church

1 Like

Re: Seriously Confused by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 05, 2014
i think dating is not sin ....
it is discouraged because it usually leads to Fornication

1 Like

Re: Seriously Confused by Godmother(f): 7:40am On Nov 05, 2014
Never heard of dating being a sin. And do churches still do "The Lord says" when a person is mature enough for marriage? grin . Fornication is a sin but a lot of us still do it and ask for forgiveness later ;P
Re: Seriously Confused by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2014
Dating is a sin when those involve don't have the intention of getting married to each other, because it might lead to fornication. Dating is not a sin when both party are ripe for marriage, and it should be under the watchful eyes of the elders of the church...God detest fornication and adultery.

1 Like

Re: Seriously Confused by iamord(m): 1:07am On Nov 06, 2014
Could nott post this on ur other thread
I was about going to bed before I came across ur thread. Its very sad when you make your friends opinion your yard stick. You’re beautiful but you don’t know it. I’m assuming it’s because that’s what they told you? Or how they made you feel? Because you didn’t meet their standards of “the pretty woman” because they. Know better than the guys and good ladies that tell you the reality? Cos there is nothing you will do to make them give u an A ok right? And so you believed them... who made them powerful enough to dictate what is acceptable, beautiful, and appealing to the eyes? Who gave them the right to make a beautiful girl. They don't tell you what you want to hear. Cos they know you have what they have wish for . Don’t waste your time on such friends.. They are not people you should be hanging out with. They just jealous of you and see you to be free spirited and try to take advantage .
Beauty is not just skin deep,a truly pretty face must have a beautiful soul too. And this is where u come in. You have a bright and loving heart.. You funny, intelligent and of good character. Coupled with your facial looks and this features. You a true beauty. Perfect and wonderfully made. U don't need no one calling shots for u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can A Poor Man Marry A Beautiful Wife And What Are The Implications? / The Rest 50 She Might Not Be A Marriage Material / Luv After Wedding/durin Marriage...how True???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.