Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,117 members, 7,907,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

Nasa Confirms Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness (A Hoax) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nasa Confirms Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness (A Hoax) (1000 Views)

NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars / NASA Confirms The Discovery Of Another Earth - Photo / NASA Confirms Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness In December 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nasa Confirms Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness (A Hoax) by bunmioguns(m): 2:01am On Nov 05, 2014
NASA has confirmed
that the Earth will experience 6 days of
almost complete darkness and will
happen from the dates Tuesday the 16
– Monday the 22 in December. The
world will remain, during these three
days, without sunlight due to a solar
storm, which will cause dust and space
debris to become plentiful and thus,
block 90% sunlight.

The head of NASA Charles
Bolden who made the announcement
and asked everyone to remain calm.
This will be the product of a solar
storm, the largest in the last 250 years
for a period of 216 hours total.
Reporters interviewed a few people to
hear what they had to say about the
situation with Michael Hearns
responding “We gonna be purgin my
n*gga, six days of darkness means six
days of turnin up fam”.

Despite the six days of darkness soon
to come, officials say that the earth will
not experience any major problems,
since six days of darkness is nowhere
near enough to cause major damage to
anything. “We will solely rely on
artificial light for the six days, which is
not a problem at all”.
www.p2srmedia./2014/10/29/breaking-news-nasa-confirms-earth-will-experience-6-days-of-total-darkness-december-2014/
Re: Nasa Confirms Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness (A Hoax) by Jj222(f): 2:28am On Nov 05, 2014
Ok noted. Nd some will think dat d world has com to an end.

1 Like

Re: Nasa Confirms Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness (A Hoax) by Sijo01(f): 2:43am On Nov 05, 2014
No cause for alarm. Nepa don make person dey use to darkness sef.

1 Like

Re: Nasa Confirms Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness (A Hoax) by Kenzico(m): 3:09am On Nov 05, 2014
Oh dear! Here we go again!
Re: Nasa Confirms Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness (A Hoax) by abdulwastecx(m): 3:28am On Nov 05, 2014
religious people will be thinking the end of the world is here and to me, it will be an opportunity to play fifa 15

1 Like

Re: Nasa Confirms Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness (A Hoax) by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 05, 2014
This is no the first time they are saying this s.hit

na lie joor.....
Re: Nasa Confirms Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness (A Hoax) by bunmioguns(m): 5:33am On Nov 05, 2014
faqman:
This is no the first time they are saying this s.hit

na lie joor.....
Re: Nasa Confirms Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness (A Hoax) by bunmioguns(m): 5:34am On Nov 05, 2014
abdulwastecx:
religious people will be thinking the end of the world is here and to me, it will be an opportunity to play fifa 15

grin grin
Re: Nasa Confirms Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness (A Hoax) by seunlayi(m): 5:45am On Nov 05, 2014
whatever, I remain calm
Re: Nasa Confirms Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness (A Hoax) by Kyase(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2014
Normal story......if it happens then I will believe.....but am not expecting it to happen.
The other day dem tell us say eclipse of the moon go happen, i do night vigil outside no see nothing.
Re: Nasa Confirms Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness (A Hoax) by Agimor(m): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2014
Next story please.
Re: Nasa Confirms Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness (A Hoax) by uzolexis(f): 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ayaf marked those days on my calendar. Mk we dey look cos na so dem dey talk since.
Re: Nasa Confirms Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness (A Hoax) by bunmioguns(m): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
uzolexis:
Ayaf marked those days on my calendar. Mk we dey look cos na so dem dey talk since.

no problem

@seun, @obinoscopy, dont you think this thread deserve frontpage
Re: Nasa Confirms Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness (A Hoax) by Obinoscopy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
bunmioguns:

no problem

@seun, @obinoscopy, dont you think this thread deserve frontpage

https://www.nairaland.com/1979125/nasa-viral-news-6-days#27680131

(1)

Technology Today ‘good Or Bad For Today’s Youth’ / Rain Falling In Only One Spot In This Community. / Python Measuring 20ft Killed At Ugadan President, Yoweri Museveni’s Farm (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.