Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,438 members, 7,901,233 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:15 AM

Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting (1795 Views)

Yahaya Bello ‘on Excursion’ In Kogi Government House, PDP Says / Wada Removes 15 LG Chairmen For Defecting To APC / APC: Tambuwal For President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by BABSIN(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2014
Hon. Andrew Uchendu
Muhammad Bello in Abuja

An emerging ensemble of legislators referring to themselves as "New PDP Caucus of the House of Representatives", on Tuesday congratulated Speaker, Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, on his decamping to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Leader of the group, Hon. Andrew Uchendu (PDP, Rivers), handed down the felicitation in a statement made available to THiSDAY.

"I wish to most heartily congratulate a distinguished member of the New PDP Caucus, our amiable Speaker, His Excellency, Rt. Hon Aminu Waziri Tambuwal CFR, on his historic transition to the APC," Uchendu wrote.

Details later

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/new-house-pdp-caucus-hails-tambuwal-for-defecting/193208/

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by experimentist: 8:19am On Nov 05, 2014
Hehe, God bless etisalat grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by experimentist: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2014
Barcanista, omenka, ibnsultan, berem, obiageli cramjones, egift n the rest NL progrssives, good orning o, e don set again oh!

saTANists, how market na? grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by omenka(m): 8:48am On Nov 05, 2014
The earlier jonathan started seeing the handwriting on the wall, the better for him, his wife and his froggy eyed mistress.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by justhelp(m): 9:04am On Nov 05, 2014
experimentist:
Barcanista, omenka, ibnsultan, berem, obiageli cramjones, egift n the rest NL progrssives, good orning o, e don set again oh!

hahahaha thank God for another good news, i feel good to be progressive.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by dunkem21(m): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2014
They are seriously eyeing your position.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by hazyfm: 9:07am On Nov 05, 2014
interesting

1 Like

Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by hardywaltz(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2014
I tot Andrew Uchedu is an APC rep?
Oh well like I told someone yesterday that it will be easier to impeach Emeka Ihedioha than Tambuwal if Ihedioha tries to reconvene the house

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by vedaxcool(m): 9:11am On Nov 05, 2014
GEJ needs to understand that ethnic and religious bigotry will be rejected by saner Nigerians! The majority of Nigerians see Goodluck as being bad for Nigeria, It is a patriotic duty for every Nigerian to register and vote out foulluck come 2015!

Nigeria politics was more matured till the likes of OBJ and GEJ came along.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by vedaxcool(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2014
omenka:
The earlier jonathan started seeing the handwriting on the wall, the better for him, his wife and his froggy eyed mistress.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2014
New PDP ko, new Nigeria ni. These people are back again with their usual deception. We all know they (the so-called New PDP house caucus) have decamped to APC since and the courts have rules there is no faction/division in PDP. Wetin wey APC no go do just to grab power. Very soon Liar Mohammed will call himself New PDP publicity secretary. The APC is getting really desperate in their game of trying to preserve Tambuwal's seat. I'm saying it again, Tambuwal is a goner. All their attempts at creating an impression that there is division in PDP has failed, try harder abeg APC.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by gozie186(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2014
Let see hw dey can get d required 240 members to impeach him,pdp is a divided party come day n night

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2014
By the time you add the number of the members of the nPDP, APC and northern PDP, if PDP tries to impose Emeka Ihedioha, he will be impeached easily.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 05, 2014
PDP getting divided while APC is making new friends.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by Nctrice(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2014
No be now wey e de sweet them! When a court of competent jurisdiction finally makes a judgment on this issue of defection by elected office holders from one party to the other that is when we will know the winner and by how much! I don't blame politicians at allllllll... I blame the incompetent and corrupt judiciary system of our land and the so called "learned" individuals that run the judiciary system of Nigeria!
Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by aare07(m): 9:59am On Nov 05, 2014
Wait make I confirm

1 Like

Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by RedArmies12: 10:15am On Nov 05, 2014
grin grin grin "new pdd"

1 Like

Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by yetunsbay(m): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2014
eagle-eyed
Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2014
Politicians turn comedians. Now wonder comedians are going into politics.
Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2014
experimentist:
Deacon MichaelSokoto, Barcanista, omenka, ibnsultan, berem, obiageli cramjones, egift n the rest NL progrssives, good orning o, e don set again oh!

angry

Dem nefa recover 4rm their last encounter wif Barcanista oo & ably supported by Omenka grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2014
RedArmies12:
grin grin grin "new pdd"
All join grin
Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by Goddex: 10:48am On Nov 05, 2014
[size=17pt]The so-called "New PDP caucus" are the 37 former PDP Reps that defected last year.
So, what's the big deal?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by experimentist: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2014
justhelp:
yes boss... It feels really good.. (Y)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2014
justhelp:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2014
tokunboh:
New PDP ko, new Nigeria ni. These people are back again with their usual deception. We all know they (the so-called New PDP house caucus) have decamped to APC since and the courts have rules there is no faction/division in PDP. Wetin wey APC no go do just to grab power. Very soon Liar Mohammed will call himself New PDP publicity secretary. The APC is getting really desperate in their game of trying to preserve Tambuwal's seat. I'm saying it again, Tambuwal is a goner. All their attempts at creating an impression that there is division in PDP has failed, try harder abeg APC.

We know you must earn your salary but that shouldn't blind you to the facts on ground. If you ask me what are these facts,they are crystal clear to those who are not blinded by petty sentiments like you- the House belongs to the APC and Tambuwal is irremovable. Oh ! you want to tell me that PDP are in majority ? Yes,face-value,they are but I can tell you that 75% of the present PDP Reps in that House are APC members in-waiting i.e on the standby. Just wait and see what will happen in the next few weeks. Your product,GEJ, is no longer saleable ! I sincerely hope you accept this fact.
Re: Breaking: New House PDP Caucus Hails Tambuwal For Defecting by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
[/quote] "I wish to most heartily congratulate a distinguished member of the New PDP Caucus, our amiable Speaker, His Excellency, Rt. Hon Aminu Waziri Tambuwal CFR, on his historic transition to the APC," Uchendu wrote. [quote]
Is there any sense in that

Do they still have a 'New PDP' after the court pronouncement that there is no division within PDP

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is A Cursed Country - Femi Fani-kayode / Ebola News Blackout - Are Africans being forcefully vaccinated ? / The Igbos And The Nigeria Politics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.