Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,503 members, 7,932,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:25 AM

40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala (30506 Views)

This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic / Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani / Economic Blueprint: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Are Insincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by iconize(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
berem:
This woman too like big grammar. What the heck is she saying now? That nigerians are yet to have 40million new car owners or nigerians already have 40million new car owners?

You're a stark illiterate!

Which institution produced you?
Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by ujoinme: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Smooth roads in Akwa Ibom where some of the 40million cars will be driven

1 Like

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by ujoinme: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
If you are looking for roads to drive your cars, come to Akwa Ibom, where the roads are smooth with no pots holes and usable day and night.

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by iconize(m): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
Berem, I advice, you register with this online university.
Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by kilokeys(m): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
i dont have a car Ma

40 million is like 1 in every 4 Nigerian

i can name 30 pple i know that dont have cars

or maybe we should just match to the INNOSON car factory and pick ours?
is that what u r trying to say?

6 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by Dreal1247: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
[size=14pt]TEAM GOODLUCK JONATHAN 2015, FOR OTOUKE LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN.[/size] [/b][/quote]
GEJ TILL YEAR 2019. SEALED AND SIGNED. Unchangeable.
Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by joseph1832(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
berem:
This woman too like big grammar. What the heck is she saying now? That nigerians are yet to have 40million new car owners or nigerians already have 40million new car owners?

Pay no attention to her berem, you can smell propaganda when you hear it!

This same people who want to increase the tariff of imported second hand vehicles are the ones saying that 40million Nigerians have access to vehicles under GEJ.

I can of wonder how this will make me have light 24/7.

1 Like

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by bitterpenis(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
dlox147:
GOD please give me the WISDOM to vote for the smartest economic team in Nigeria....TEAM GEJ
Shows how cheap you are to sell your soul for peanuts, get a conscience and stop spreading false information, stop being proud of failure

2 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
joseph1832:
Pay no attention to her berem, you can smell propaganda when you hear it!

This same people who want to increase the tariff of imported second hand vehicles are the ones saying that 40million Nigerians have access to vehicles under GEJ.

I can of wonder how this will make me have light 24/7.
propaganda at its best. Imagine the lies?
Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Jez when one thinks d FG will be sober & come in terms wif d Nigerian reality then dey churn out a bigger trash

Na wa 4 Gej & him deceitful advisers undecided

1 Like

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by Orikinla(m): 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
[size=18pt]The wind that will open the dirty anuses of these fowls is coming. The scandals will shake Nigeria.
You can fool the whole world, but you cannot fool God.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by plainol(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
her lies are always smooth. before February she would have come out with so much statistics that even Jonathan will be forced to call her to order.

1 Like

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by dlox147(m): 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ipledge:
You ur knows she is lying,I made a stat in front of our shop around may.for every 10 private cars,there 5 commercial cars,your brain should tell you commercial cars have more people than private cars.why is public transport a very lucrative business in lagos(Nigeria most populous state)
are some the commercial drivers not the owners of such vehicles undecided
Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by Tex42(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
hardywaltz:
Madam abeg which road when this 40million people go drive their motor?
if u no see road drive'am, enter river niger enough space dey dia for u to drive.

2 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by dallyemmy: 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
When the government is not connected with the people.....wrong assumption like this is inevitable!

2 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by dlox147(m): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
bitterpenis:

Shows how cheap you are to sell your soul for peanuts, get a conscience and stop spreading false information, stop being proud of failure
singing.."forward ever backward never, Nigeriaaaaaaa most go oooooh" while i'm waiting to vote for TEAM GEJ

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by Tomjazzy2: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
In other words, "GEJ government have produced 40million corrupt Nigerians who can now afford cars".

Read between the lines Nigerians; she was just being sarcastically patriotic

2 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by manutdadex(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
dlox147:
its not your fault that you cannot comprehend the content of this article, you went to school when BUHARI was the president of naija..but not to worry you can attend one of the Adult institutions available now..
lmao...guy dat person offend u b4?

1 Like

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by joseph1832(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
berem:
propaganda at its best. Imagine the lies?
Can you blame them?. Its not the fault of GEJ its the fault of people here and about who spread propaganda.

Majority of them PDP e-warriors will probably sleep without light today and the roads to their house and parents house as well as relatives aren't tarred, and many of them are unemployed yet they still shout GEJ till 2019!.

Imagine the sham and the disgraced of the immigration exercise! Many of this same people were swindled of their N1000 and they are here shouting GEJ till 2019.

If this people aren't just outrightly stupid and baselessly sentimental they would have spear headed a revolution by now. Remember the recent happenings in Burkina Faso?.

Cc:
Sincere9gerian
Barcanista

3 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
When she say car, na dis kine type she mean?

1 Like

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Abi na dis kine one wey carry jerican 4 head to take gor fesh water 4 river?

grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1982122/sharp-naija-used-01-toyota#27735813

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
dlox147:
For every commercial driver in Lagos,there are always atleast 15legite...remember most of the commercial drivers are not d owner of bus,they deliver to some people later in the day...assuming a man have 5commercial bus and 5drivers...do we have 5car owners or 1?

Don't let ur support mr corruption(Gej) Makes u dumb

4 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by dlox147(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
ujoinme:
Smooth roads in Akwa Ibom where some of the 40million cars will be driven
abeg help me tell those pessimist them
Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by plainol(m): 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
40 million Nigerians means 1 in every 4 Nigerian. in our street, we are more than 300. all d cars there are not up to ten same as the 4 streets around us. or does any one on nairaland know of a street where we have one fourth cars of the people living there?

1 Like

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by manutdadex(m): 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tolexander:
maybe she's placing tricycles in the same league with cars.
she is rite..we av ova 150 million people...and i beliv u re part of d 100 mill wey neva get car, so no rush..ur turn dey come

5 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by dlox147(m): 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
iconize:
Berem, I advice, you register with this online university.
grin grin grin grin grin ;Dsee the love we dey all show you..@berem
Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by nairaman66(m): 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
Sickening analysis by madam fat jaws! Can she tell where and how these 40M Nigerians got their money?

GEJ must be a Father Christmas! Oh I forgot, Xmas is around the corner..

2 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by micolaj: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
dlox147:
who is this?

2 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by murtaj(m): 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
hissing..........

1 Like

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by alexis007(m): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
she wanted to say '40 MILLION NIGERIANS CAN AFFORD BELGIUM-RATED KEKE-NAPEP UNDER JONATHAN' angry

3 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by anonimi: 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
Why this EXAGGERATION by our government officials at ALL levels - federal, state and LGAs

2 Likes

Re: 40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala by Tex42(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
lacasa:
This wowan is over-hyped.

and u are hyping her the more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ / NJC Advises Buhari To Retire Walter Onnoghen Compulsorily Over $1.7m Cash / Caption These Pictures Of Ex-governor Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.