Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,849 members, 7,924,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 08:00 PM

Jordanese - 419er On The Prowl In Nairaland - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Jordanese - 419er On The Prowl In Nairaland (1370 Views)

Toks- --- Dodge Dakota 2007 Model !!!!!!! First In Nairaland!!!!!!!!!!! / This Cars Link Is For The Men That Gat Money In Nairaland & 9jamarket.biz!: / Tayo-d Na Your Mama Be 419er (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jordanese - 419er On The Prowl In Nairaland by TayoD1(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2008
Hi all,

Please be aware of a very dubious individual parading himself on nairaland as a dealer from Warri.

The guy has been spamming other people's thread by asking they bring their cars to Warri, whcih he claims he will sell in 3 days or better.

I will suggest anyone who plans to do business with him to excercise utmost caution.

A word is enough for the wise.

Thank you.
Re: Jordanese - 419er On The Prowl In Nairaland by TayoD1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2008
To prove my assertion, you are welcome to view his postings here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=245128;sa=showPosts

He has only posted 62 times on nairaland, and I think all but 4 of them are on other people's thread soliciting for cars to be brought to Warri. The few exceptions are his requests to buy visas to places like Kuwait. undecided
Re: Jordanese - 419er On The Prowl In Nairaland by gaskinachi(m): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2008
lol, thye bring ur car to warri and i assure we will sell it within three days guy, if u dey reluctant u go hear, the ball is in ur court, roflmao, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jordanese - 419er On The Prowl In Nairaland by jordanese: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2008
You bastard you claim to be in Minneapolis, MN and you are in Oshodi Market selling Agege bread and you have the guts to call me 419er.

You will not see the end of this year and your family will record you as loss.
Re: Jordanese - 419er On The Prowl In Nairaland by TayoD1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2008
@Jordanese,

You bastard you claim to be in Minneapolis, MN and you are in Oshodi Market selling Agege bread and you have the guts to call me 419er.
I didn't make any claim. It is a statement of fact. I do not live in a virtual reality like you do as indicated in your email americanjordan@yahoo.com. And I am not confused by calling myself an American while seeking to buy visas to China, South Africa, malaysia, dubai and kuwait.  These are all done by you. You are even interested in finding free schools all over the world.

In short, your history here on nairaland betrays you as no other than a hopeless individual who has no focus.

You will not see the end of this year and your family will record you as loss.
Haven't you heard; have you not read; has it not been explained to you that: "As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come"
Re: Jordanese - 419er On The Prowl In Nairaland by jordanese: 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2008
I will not insult you anymore but mind your language how can you call a perefect gentle man like me 419er. It's ok here
Re: Jordanese - 419er On The Prowl In Nairaland by TayoD1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2008
@Jordanese,

I will not insult you anymore
No be your mouth and your keyboard? All that cursing no faze me at all. have you heard of the principle of back to sender? My default setting is turned to "back to sender" in situations as this.

but mind your language
May be you should mind how you spam other people's thread with untrue assertions.

how can you call a perefect gentle man like me 419er.
Well, you talk like one, behave like one and obviously lie like one. So what more do you want me to conclude? That you are a saint?

It's ok here
It will be okay when you stop spamming our threads and when you prove that you have actually helpoed nairalanders sell their cars in warri as you claimed.
Re: Jordanese - 419er On The Prowl In Nairaland by jordanese: 11:47pm On Nov 20, 2008
You are a little kid. You have a mental problem and i hope your useless parents help you out of this. Devil bend your mouth when you take call me 419.
Re: Jordanese - 419er On The Prowl In Nairaland by igwe11(m): 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2008
I guess someone else is bored by the constantly mentioning of warri as a hot zone.
what a pity, one month one trouble in auto section. shocked shocked
someone gotta repent here now or never!!!
undecided undecided
Re: Jordanese - 419er On The Prowl In Nairaland by MrCrackles(m): 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2008
I am not surprised by the invasion of fraudsters on NL

Xmas and Sallah dey come grin
Re: Jordanese - 419er On The Prowl In Nairaland by jordanese: 12:00am On Nov 21, 2008
Igwe or wetin you call yourself I nor blame you at all.
Re: Jordanese - 419er On The Prowl In Nairaland by igwe11(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2008
jordanese:

Igwe or wetin you call yourself I nor blame you at all.
grin grin
Bros, Nothing do you,i never called you a 419er , but you too shout the warri  thing shocked 
Re: Jordanese - 419er On The Prowl In Nairaland by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2008
@ Crackles ,
na true u talk ooo.

@jordanese,
u no know say n/land get police
and Tayo -D na one of dem.
dem don catch u oo
and if u think say warri far,
na lie ooo
cos him don open ur nyash grin

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Golf 3 For Sale / 99 Camry(tiny Light) Naija Use: SOLD,SOLD,SOLD..... / 2003 Land Rover Range Rover Hse: Immaculate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.