Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,643 members, 7,979,184 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:36 PM

OPINION: No Better Candidate Come 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION: No Better Candidate Come 2015 (452 Views)

Why PDP Needs An Edo V.p Candidate Come 2019 / Buhari Ready To Step-Down For Better Candidate / Youths Of Nigeria Let's Agree On A Candidate Come 2015 (no To Division) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: No Better Candidate Come 2015 by Surplus90(m): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2014
I'm neither pro Jonathan(PDP) nor Buhari(APC)...I'm a Nigerian who would love to see Nigeria take front seat as giant of Africa...developmental-wise.
...the TRUTH is I'm far from being satisfied with GEJ's administration. this is because his accomplishment is far below average considering the enormous resources (both human and material) available for him...
...the SAD REALITY is, with the current crop of politicians in this country, there's no better candidate come 2015 based on administrative competence and leadership history...
...the only proven politician (by my observation) that can potentially outperform GEJ due to his tested skills on the two abovementioned criteria is either uninterested in leading the nation or yet to make his intentions known...and he is no other than Fashola.

(1) (Reply)

Inec Suspends Creation Of Controversial Additional 30,000 Polling Units / Another Bad Road In My Area / Cement Price Reduction - Dangote Et Al

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.