Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,942 members, 7,942,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Strictly For Real Estate Agents/managers. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Strictly For Real Estate Agents/managers. (686 Views)

Behind The Scenes In The Real Estate Agents Business / Real Estate Agents@asaba,delta State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Real Estate Agents/managers. by prince123(m): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2008
real estate agents/managers its now possible for you to sell/buy/let that property in your possession in hours instead of months by simply sending a simple text message from the comfort of your home/office.
Everyone knows the greatest problem of any real estate agent/manager is selling his properties or meeting the demand of his client.Why don't you take this opportunity that could enable you sell/buy/let your properties faster than you expected.there is nothing for you to lose just give it a trial.I promise you will be surprised at the response you will receive.
Graphically this is how the system works for real estate agents/managers

If i (as an estate agent/manager) reside in ijebu-ode ogun state and has a client who needs a property in lekki,lagos.instead of taking weeks to find the property my client is looking for,i just send the request through the assistance of realitysmsforum to about 100 real estate agents/managers.
Now if you as an estate agent/manager receives such a request and have the property in your possession,will it take you time to respond to the request.NO!.In fact you can close the property deal in as little as one hour and at most 24 hours.

just type the following sms
"GET(space)INFO(space)P05(space)TOLET/BUY/SELL:2BEDR FLAT AT OGBA N300K.CALL:Jide Taiwo & Co.on 080xxx".This text is sent to the machine code 32070
remember where there TOLET/BUY/SELL you choose the one that is applicable to the request you are making
2BEDR FLAT----This is the property you are requesting for.
OGBA ----------This is the location of the property
N300K ----------This is the price of the property.
Jide Taiwo & co.-----This should be your own company information and number that buyers/sellers and fellow real estate agents/managers will reach you on.
and remember send it to the code 32070 and please try and be accurate with the above format while sending it.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Dream House A Reality In 2009 / Granite Andsand Filling / 2 Plots For Sale By Pioneer Tekof Road, Osapa London, Lekki (titled: C Of O)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.