Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,359 members, 7,881,316 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:30 PM

How Reliable And Credible Is Simplejoe4x.com? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Reliable And Credible Is Simplejoe4x.com? (866 Views)

How Credible And Real Are Online Investment Sites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable And Credible Is Simplejoe4x.com? by imole7: 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hello there,

There's a Forex company called Simplejoe4x.com, advertising some investment plans online and offline.

I just want to know how credible and reliable it is. Is it for real or it's just another SCAM?

Thanks.
Re: How Reliable And Credible Is Simplejoe4x.com? by fxjones(m): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
to know wether their claim is right or not, simply ask them how long they have been in business, if they tell you, then ask them for their myfxbook page showing their live performance and return over the period they have been in business. myfxbook is a third party performance auditor if what it reports matches their claim then you may invest with them, else run far with your money before it becomes past tense.
Re: How Reliable And Credible Is Simplejoe4x.com? by quomo: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
They are fraudsters. I heard of someone who was defrauded recently by these guys
Re: How Reliable And Credible Is Simplejoe4x.com? by Kennyfancy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
quomo:
They are fraudsters. I heard of someone who was defrauded recently by these guys
tell me story, u sure

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advice\insight In Setting Up A Sachet Water Production Plant / The Fastest Place To Earn / MMM Nigeria Resumes Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.