Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,904 members, 7,973,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:21 AM

Murder At Last, Police Arrest Run-away Suspect In Apapa,lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murder At Last, Police Arrest Run-away Suspect In Apapa,lagos (715 Views)

What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) / Police Arrest Boko Haram Suspect In Borno Gov’s Lodge / Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murder At Last, Police Arrest Run-away Suspect In Apapa,lagos by snazzy82(m): 1:19am On Nov 21, 2008
ok

Re: Murder At Last, Police Arrest Run-away Suspect In Apapa,lagos by SisiJinx: 1:23am On Nov 21, 2008
Murder at last??!!

Color me confused.
Re: Murder At Last, Police Arrest Run-away Suspect In Apapa,lagos by snazzy82(m): 1:29am On Nov 21, 2008
after the struggle, she murdered him at last ok
Re: Murder At Last, Police Arrest Run-away Suspect In Apapa,lagos by SisiJinx: 1:56am On Nov 21, 2008
Oookay, I get it now. It's just that the way you phrased it made it sound like "Free at last! Food at last! Light at last! At last! My love has come along". . . ya know, something to be happy about.

Carry on!
Re: Murder At Last, Police Arrest Run-away Suspect In Apapa,lagos by lucabrasi(m): 5:23am On Nov 21, 2008
@post
really sad, doubly sad as it was an unfortunate accident,a girl who lashed out in annoyance and met disastrous conscequences and a guy who was prolly joking/flirting with the girl now 6 feet under, may he r.i.p o
Re: Murder At Last, Police Arrest Run-away Suspect In Apapa,lagos by landis(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2008
The suspect, a native of Ondo state, also disclosed how she made passionate appeal to the boy to pay for the orange without success, before she was provoked to the point of holding his shirt. She explained that it was when the boy wanted to hit her with his head that she stabbed him in the chest with the knife she was holding in her hand.

more like self-defence.

but you never know
Re: Murder At Last, Police Arrest Run-away Suspect In Apapa,lagos by adaezeigwe(f): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2008
so sorry
Re: Murder At Last, Police Arrest Run-away Suspect In Apapa,lagos by diggler(m): 9:06am On Nov 22, 2008
It sure does sound like self defence
However If the girls people aint vigorous enough with her defence, this might turn nasty for her.
All depends on the kinda muscle the boys ppl can muster.

(1) (Reply)

God bless Nigeria / Okada Rider And One Passengers / Who Are Your Heros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.