Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,085 members, 7,919,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:47 AM

we are Engineers, we move the world. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / we are Engineers, we move the world. (2570 Views)

Etap(power System Analysis, Self Training For Fresh And Exp Electrical Engineers / Strictly For Elect/elect Aspirants, Students, Engineers And Professionals. / Pls I Need Past Exam Question Papers On Nigeria Society Of Engineers (nse) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

we are Engineers, we move the world. by SirHouloo(m): 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
They gave us thermodynamics; we gave you engines
They gave us laws of motion; we gave you vehicles
They gave us electromagnetism; we gave you electricity
They gave us gravitational law; we gave you flying bodies
They gave us Quatum mechanics; we gave you electronics
If they can give us Theory of Everything; we will give you teleportation
We will make your data & information ubiquitous
We will grow and cultivate human organs
We will give you life glasses and contact lenses
We will give you smart homes that can perform diagnosis on your health

They are SCIENTISTS; we are ENGINEERS

There is no limit to what we can do...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by Thewhizzkid1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
SirHouloo:

What do u mean by that?
Ever heard of IVF- Can u produce a baby from jux two cells?
Ever heard of human cloning- Can u produce an exact replicate of a human?
So dear Engineer, There is a limit to what u can do...
Meanwhile, help ur boy win a contest please!!!! Two of my articles were accepted for a contest. The title is d JPMS writing contest... Please vote for my article by liking, sharing. tweeting and emailing (the like, share, tweet and email buttons are on the top of d article pages jux after d title of d articles ) the articles directly from d link below..These are d articles..
http://blogs.jpmsonline.com/2014/11/02/the-deleterious-effects-of-mobile-phone-radiations/

http://blogs.jpmsonline.com/2014/11/02/an-open-letter-to-all-medical-school-aspirants-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-path-of-medicine/
Ur vote counts.
Thanks a lot for ur understanding..
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by ValentineMary(m): 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
Biochemist have already started making interanal organs, babies, etc there are too many things engineers can't do.
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by resocorp: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
ValentineMary:
Biochemist have already started making interanal organs, babies, etc there are too many things engineers can't do.
The biochemist probably needed electricity to maintain the temperature to grow the baby....

5 Likes

Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by SirHouloo(m): 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
resocorp:
The biochemist probably needed electricity to maintain the temperature to grow the baby....

Please just inform them the can't achieve anything without the necessary gadgets and apparatus, courtesy material, Electrical and mechanical engineers. Likewise an enabling environment, courtesy the ever coming-to-the-rescue Engineers.

4 Likes

Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by beatsbyj2g(m): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

What do u mean by that?
Ever heard of IVF- Can u produce a baby from jux two cells?
Ever heard of human cloning- Can u produce an exact replicate of a human?
So dear Engineer, There is a limit to what u can do...
We aren't specialized in biology n stuffs
we talk about atoms u talk about cells

Human cloning ?? Pls where can I clone my grandma in lagos state

Fact; in other to invent or create something new in medicine biology u have to read n jack ur life out , improving on already laid down principles.

But even a little boy with just little knowledge of physics n great imaginative abilities can change d world .now Dats unlimited

Next time u enter an air plan try to ask ur self " why aren't we falling down"
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by Thewhizzkid1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
beatsbyj2g:

We aren't specialized in biology n stuffs
we talk about atoms u talk about cells

Human cloning ?? Pls where can I clone my grandma in lagos state

Fact; in other to invent or create something new in medicine biology u have to read n jack ur life out , improving on already laid down principles.

But even a little boy with just little knowledge of physics n great imaginative abilities can change d world .now Dats unlimited

Next time u enter an air plan try to ask ur self " why aren't we falling down"
I will sir but u also have ur own question..
Next time , when u are ill and taking d drug prescribed by a doctor, ask urself, "why am I getting better?"
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by beatsbyj2g(m): 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

I will sir but u also have ur own question..
Next time , when u are ill and taking d drug prescribed by a doctor, ask urself, "why am I getting better?"
even my grandma herbs does my beta Dan most cell killing drugs.

Am not saying doctors aren't good but even d machines used in hospitals are made by us.
Just give me 4 good things dat a doctor can do without d aid of any engineering materials.
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by Thewhizzkid1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
beatsbyj2g:
even my grandma herbs does my beta Dan most cell killing drugs.

Am not saying doctors aren't good but even d machines used in hospitals are made by us.
Just give me 4 good things dat a doctor can do without d aid of any engineering materials.
A doctor can kill and make alive with jux his mouth.
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by beatsbyj2g(m): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

I think d person u are refering to is a pastor or imam

1 Like

Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
beatsbyj2g:
I think d person u are refering to is a pastor or imam
Hehehehe...Sir u funny o...But my statement is true anyway..And u know it.
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by dayo4(m): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
Proud to be an Engineer

1 Like

Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by JayEye(m): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

How shocked
Xplain please.
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by QSheba: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by SirHouloo(m): 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
Infact, Nigeria is suffering from an engineering problem. Just mention any issue and I will give U an engineering solution.
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
JayEye:

How shocked
Xplain please.
A doctor can kill a patient by prescribing d wrong drugs to him/her.
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
QSheba:
without engineers life won't be comfortable #fact cool
I dy see u o...I can live comfortably without engineers anyway.
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
Another of those threads
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by SirHouloo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

Pls just try this 2mao... Don't use your gas, or stove... Na firewood tinz. No touch your fone, no enter moto, no use fan o, infact, no even pump water abi use electricity.
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
SirHouloo:

Pls just try this 2mao... Don't use your gas, or stove... Na firewood tinz. No touch your fone, no enter moto, no use fan o, infact, no even pump water abi use electricity.
Hahahaha...U wicked o..Lol..
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by QSheba: 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

Lol and how will u do that? tongue
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by engrtee(f): 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
engeneers rule the world
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by JayEye(m): 3:22am On Nov 06, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

A doctor can kill a patient by prescribing d wrong drugs to him/her.
Muste don reply you??
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by Thewhizzkid1(m): 6:31am On Nov 06, 2014
JayEye:

Muste don reply you??
Guy na so I dy check my email since Nov 1st and they never reply o..u?
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 06, 2014
I am here. gringrin grin
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by JayEye(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

Guy na so I dy check my email since Nov 1st and they never reply o..u?
Lol..its the same here.
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by despeakableme: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2014
ValentineMary:

With equipments designed by engineers
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2014
despeakableme:

With equipments designed by engineers
If dm 2 sabi, why d engineers nor go make d internal organs .
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by despeakableme: 9:41am On Nov 06, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

If dm 2 sabi, why d engineers nor go make d internal organs .

What r u saying? that is not their job. Its like telling an accountant to do d job of a dentist.
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by rattlesnake(m): 9:46am On Nov 06, 2014
SirHouloo:

meaningless
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2014
despeakableme:

What r u saying? that is not their job. Its like telling an accountant to do d job of a dentist.
Exactly, so why did d op use dix sentence "there is no limit to what we can do"?
Re: we are Engineers, we move the world. by despeakableme: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

Exactly, so why did d op use dix sentence "there is no limit to what we can do"?

Its a figure of speech. I believe you know that attaching a limit to yourself is a road to downfall not success.

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Cut Off Marks / How To Obtain Jamb Registration E-pins Via Quickteller / Got My First F In My Final Year Exam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.