Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,361 members, 7,974,501 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:24 AM

|FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani (1422 Views)

Selfish And Greedy Ohaneze Does Not Speak For Ndigbo By -lauretta Onochie / “open Letter To Ndigbo” -by Joe Igbokwe / Zik, Ojukwu And Ndigbo By Uchenna Nwankwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

|FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
Only this afternoon i was reading words of a thread by one guy talking about the miserable state of abia under the catactrophe of a leader callled theodore orji alias ochendu.the op said one thing which struck my my attention and reflective mind.it was towards the end of his post when he said ''if only they i.e igbos can have senator ibikunle amosun as governor they would be so glad.

To be frank with readers i laughed.every yoruba guy or any other reasonable fellow would laugh .even from the alaigbos we still have sane minds who wouldnt mortgage the future of their childred because of stipends from a govt who fail to provide them real employment all in the name of a mediocre of a maxim called ''g.ej till 2015'' because i have come across some igbos who still reason logically with no sense of tribal division.this people may not laugrh,deep down them they would be mourning the methodologies of the choice of leadership of their bothers.

Only recently i engage a pdp chieftain here in my area in a discussion on igbos and politics.permit me at this juncture to recount what he told me in yoruba. He said ''tunde shori to ba fe mu awon Igbo leru..to ba fe muwon ni mugun..ko shoro rara..shati ma ran wan leti pe Igbo ni gbogbo yin...lobatan...''

he said if you want to enslave them i.e the igbos just use tribalism..and nothing more,.

I would nt want to go further in this because i believe everybody can do whatever they believe in perchance they are ready to face the music.what i wouldnt condone is crying over a calamity you brought upon for yourself all in the name of extreme tribalism and illogical mode of reasoning.stop wishing you have any of the omoluwabi governors as your own.these are the same people you curse everyday for just no reason.you say fashola is this amosun is that aregbe is this ajumobi is that tinubu is this fayemi is that.yet you never give opportunities to these kind of men from your area.you vote for fraudsters,mediocres like thodore orjji who keep enslaving you with
tribal sentiments.

If it is the power of sleep that has beign holding you guys to ransome,wake up now and start choosing your leaders on sound parameters and not the platform of hat,e tribalsm and sentiments.eyin omoyibo esoji ayee yin.dont let scam you with the ''we are ndigo'' propaganda again.it is a scam.

I end this with thes prayers:

God bless nairaland.
GoD bless seun osewa.
God bless my mentor my hero of the biafran war;the intellectual colossus of agreat repute christopher okigbo
God bless IBN SULTAN
God bless egift
god bless barcanista.
God bless the progressives
god bless the igbo sons and daugthers world wide.

And every tribalist who will come here to abuse me.i love you too.god bless you too.

Beign a line of thought by tunde ajani,the cerebral offspring of aristotle the great teacher as an advice to the igbo nation i love so much.
Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
In previous elections not too long ago Igbo were accused of being disunited while every other tribe were very good at rallying round a common course or candidate based on the views driven by nothing but ethnicity and tribalism

All of a sudden it seems the clock has gone full cycle and the very people criticised for being so disunited along tribal lines are all of a sudden the most tribalistic when it comes to politics.

It seems to me then Nigerians will complain whatever the Igbo man does!

We are all Nigerians and we are all entitled to one vote each!!!!

Please vote how you like and leave Ndigbo alone!

4 Likes

Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by winniz: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
[s][/s]Tundeajani:
Only this afternoon i was reading words of a thread by one guy talking about the miserable state of abia under the catactrophe of a leader callled theodore orji alias ochendu.the op said one thing which struck my my attention and reflective mind.it was towards the end of his post when he said ''if only they i.e igbos can have senator ibikunle amosun as governor they would be so glad.

To be frank with readers i laughed.every yoruba guy or any other reasonable fellow would laugh .even from the alaigbos we still have sane minds who wouldnt mortgage the future of their childred because of stipends from a govt who fail to provide them real employment all in the name of a mediocre of a maxim called ''g.ej till 2015'' because i have come across some igbos who still reason logically with no sense of tribal division.this people may not laugrh,deep down them they would be mourning the methodologies of the choice of leadership of their bothers.

Only recently i engage a pdp chieftain here in my area in a discussion on igbos and politics.permit me at this juncture to recount what he told me in yoruba. He said ''tunde shori to ba fe mu awon Igbo leru..to ba fe muwon ni mugun..ko shoro rara..shati ma ran wan leti pe Igbo ni gbogbo yin...lobatan...''

he said if you want to enslave them i.e the igbos just use tribalism..and nothing more,.

I would nt want to go further in this because i believe everybody can do whatever they believe in perchance they are ready to face the music.what i wouldnt condone is crying over a calamity you brought upon for yourself all in the name of extreme tribalism and illogical mode of reasoning.stop wishing you have any of the omoluwabi governors as your own.these are the same people you curse everyday for just no reason.you say fashola is this amosun is that aregbe is this ajumobi is that tinubu is this fayemi is that.yet you never give opportunities to these kind of men from your area.you vote for fraudsters,mediocres like thodore orjji who keep enslaving you with
tribal sentiments.

If it is the power of sleep that has beign holding you guys to ransome,wake up now and start choosing your leaders on sound parameters and not the platform of hat,e tribalsm and sentiments.eyin omoyibo esoji ayee yin.dont let scam you with the ''we are ndigo'' propaganda again.it is a scam.

I end this with thes prayers:

God bless nairaland.
GoD bless seun osewa.
God bless my mentor my hero of the biafran war;the intellectual colossus of agreat repute christopher okigbo
God bless IBN SULTAN
God bless egift
god bless barcanista.
God bless the progressives
god bless the igbo sons and daugthers world wide.

And every tribalist who will come here to abuse me.i love you too.god bless you too.

Beign a line of thought by tunde ajani,the cerebral offspring of aristotle the great teacher as an advice to the igbo nation i love so much.[s][/s]

Garbage!!!!
Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by Blackfire(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
guy try and visit anambra,imo,enugu and eboyin...dont use orji to quantify igbos

1 Like

Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by Niwdog(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
If an igbo man decide to vote for Gej, that shuldn't be ur headache. We are all entitle to our opinion/choice on hw we see tinz. We all accept orji is nt working but don't insult our sensibility as people
Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by OmEnT4: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
Shey una dey see am?

I wonder how a yo-robber man will be advising someone on how to run his house while his own house is scattered,disorganized and smelling of poo.

This idiot of Op don't know that T a orji is better than some of their thieving governors in the west.
Ta orji is miles ahead better than ajimobi of oyo state, he is better than the ousted ekiti governor.

The difference between Igbos and Yo-robber people is the level of pretense,
I will continue to shout it here till everybody understand what I am saying.
Yo-robber people are trained by their forefathers to live on denial.
Oyo state is in shambles, no Good government school, only the few which can only be found in Ibadan metropolis.

You people can only sale your lies and deceit to people who don't know how things are run over there.

Ta orji renovate and construct good number of schools across his state, aside from Aba which he did few works, places like umuahia,ubani,obeku and others perceive the strong presence of government.
Ta orji construct many markets across the state. What about cleanliness? Can anywhere in Sw even banana Island measure up with Umuahia in neatness?
We spot our problem which is Ta orji is not doing good at Aba which is the economic backbone of the state, he is doing that because of reasons best known to him, so we have to criticize him.

We are not like you people who choose to beat drum for corrupt criminals like ajimobi just because he bring pizza into ibadan for some few hungry cows to snap pix.

We criticize our governors even when they refused to tar just ordinary inner street roads, but in your enclave, any Governor that tarred few main roads will be shout to high heaven as if he is the best thing after slice cake.
Most of the inner streets roads in SW aside from Lagos which is no man's land is in shambles, some don't even know what concrete or asphalt be like.

Yo-robber people, pls remove the log of 2x2inches wood in your eyes before looking for a dirt to remove in other peoples eyes.

Smelling urchinsundecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
mikeansy:
In previous elections not too long ago Igbo were accused of being disunited while every other tribe were very good at rallying round a common course or candidate based on the views driven by nothing but ethnicity and tribalism

All of a sudden it seems the clock has gone full cycle and the very people criticised for being so disunited along tribal lines are all of a sudden the most tribalistic when it comes to politics.

dont mind them,we have learnt our lesson,our only crime is that we choose to suppor a minority over a gambari.
Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by drake22: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
Igbo people is the least tribalised people.
Huasa people hate GEJ cos he ain't Moslem or from north forgetting that they feed them for year

Youruba can only vote APC en mass if only they have yoruba VP and they are always afraid to confront d north #Fact.
But Igbo people vote Goodluck (Ijaw man) cos they believe the minority should be given a chance.
Tell me who practice Bigotry and Tribalism here.

1 Like

Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
Op is a very idle slowpoke. Another frustrated headless chicken gopping in the dark. If only you've been to villages in Anambra you'd marvel at the level of opulence you'll find. We have no time for political handouts from conscienceless and all-for-me-and-my-family-alone politicians like Tinubu and co that abound in the land. We are mostly self-made wealthy people. Unlike you and your western stomach infrastructure disease due to loud and pronounced poverty ravaging your red mud region.
Elections are mere formalities to the average Igbo man. What matters to us is our daily hustle that has set us miles ahead of others like you who lazy about waiting for eternity for the likes of soulless Tinubu to come to your aid through stomach infracture.
Worry more about your hungry wretched brothers, we are fine already cool
Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mr tunde the early you mind your cursed life the better for you
Buhari is a terrorist! yes he is!
Igbo cannot and will never vote buhari (a terrorist )
You and your smelling armpits brothers and sisters will not stop talking trash about igbos so take that your opinion and get lost
OSU ARUSI
Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mr tunde the early you mind your cursed life the better for you
Buhari is a terrorist! yes he is!
Igbo cannot and will never vote buhari (a terrorist )
You and your smelling armpits brothers and sisters will not stop talking trash about igbos so take that your opinion and get lost
OSU ARUSI
Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by collynzo82: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
[s]
OmEnT4:
Shey una dey see am?

I wonder how a yo-robber man will be advising someone on how to run his house while his own house is scattered,disorganized and smelling of poo.

This idiot of Op don't know that T a orji is better than some of their thieving governors in the west.
Ta orji is miles ahead better than ajimobi of oyo state, he is better than the ousted ekiti governor.

Oyo state is in shambles, no Good government school, only the few which can only be found in Ibadan metropolis.

You people can only sale your lies and deceit to people who don't know how things are run over there.

Ta orji renovate and construct good number of schools across his state, aside from Aba which he did few works, places like umuahia,ubani,obeku and others perceive the strong presence of government.
Ta orji construct many markets across the state. What about cleanliness? Can anywhere in Sw even banana Island measure up with Umuahia in neatness?
We spot our problem which is Ta orji is not doing good at Aba which is the economic backbone of the state, he is doing that because of reasons best known to him, so we have to criticize him.

We are not like you people who choose to beat drum for corrupt criminals like ajimobi just because he bring pizza into ibadan for some few hungry cows to snap pix.

We criticize our governors even when they refused to tar just ordinary inner street roads, but in your enclave, any Governor that tarred few main roads will be shout to high heaven as if he is the best thing after slice cake.
Most of the inner streets roads in SW aside from Lagos which is no man's land is in shambles, some don't even know what concrete or asphalt be like.

Yo-robber people, pls remove the log of 2x2inches wood in your eyes before looking for a dirt to remove in other peoples eyes.

[/s]
Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
mikeansy:

the philosophy of an ndigbo scammer political.the writer above is one of them
Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by OmEnT4: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
Op must be one of the Yo-robber urchins who sing praises of Tinubu while he stash away the cash from all corners of SW to his personal account.

I don't why the so called edukated idiots we have in Nigeria will be supporting a man who fixed all his family members even his in-law and daughter into good political positions at the detriment of other politicians.

Is tinubu and family the only qualified people for such positions?
My heart goes out to egun, ijebu and awori people who have lost their lands to strangers and foreigners with no form of compensation given to them. That's the irony of life when someone from Osun state will come to your state collide with the traditional ruler of your community and give out your land to one man from kano state to build a refinery that will employ people from all corners of the world while you be left with nothing other than to do touting job.
Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by papalnuncio: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
when ever i am in Nairaland, what i see is 100 countries force together as one. the street of Nigeria also shows this fact. quoth me any were, i can prove my point, Nigeria is not one, Nigeria is divided along religious line, divided along ethnic line. our problem is not corruption, unemployment, power failure, nor underdeveloped. and until we as Nigerians will put this differences aside, we will not move forward.
Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
one thing i discover is that all of the first three comments on my posts came from pdp online thugs under the tutulage of beaf now ponmo reno omkri the commander of the atanic laptog crew.may gods of igbo land of aba whose city have been deaolated by your crook paymasters in the pdp strike you down with immediate alacrity.
Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by tit(f): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
this amala you give indigbo is too big.
they will eat it and fall asleep.
no thinking.

you should have given them kola-nut.
they can chew it
and think.
Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
OmEnT4:
Op must be one of the Yo-robber urchins who sing praises of Tinubu while he stash away the cash from all corners of SW to his personal account.

I don't why the so called edukated idiots we have in Nigeria will be supporting a man who fixed all his family members even his in-law and daughter into good political positions at the detriment of other politicians.

Is tinubu and family the only qualified people for such positions?
My heart goes out to egun, ijebu and awori people who have lost their lands to strangers and foreigners with no form of compensation given to them. That's the irony of life when someone from Osun state will come to your state collide with the traditional ruler of your community and give out your land to one man from kano state to build a refinery that will employ people from all corners of the world while you be left with nothing other than to do touting job.
the lagos you earn youe living and ogun wjose governor you guys admire so much are the handiwork of tinubu..tell me what ochendo has done for you and that scammer called obi.
Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
mikeansy:

Does not change the FACT and History has evidence.. igbos are pawns to the North, Second-Class Citizens to the South and Enemies of Ndigbo

1 Like

Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
drake22:
Igbo people is the least tribalised people.
Huasa people hate GEJ cos he ain't Moslem or from north forgetting that they feed them for year

Youruba can only vote APC en mass if only they have yoruba VP and they are always afraid to confront d north #Fact.
But Igbo people vote Goodluck (Ijaw man) cos they believe the minority should be given a chance.
Tell me who practice Bigotry and Tribalism here.

You de mind dem.All this hullabaloo about a Muslim-Muslim ticket is because the APC VP candidate must be Yoruba.Afterall oshiomhole is there and more popular than their Yoruba candidates
Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
OmEnT4:
Shey una dey see am?

you are big fool.may tyour lif e and that of your generation to come be full of potholes of pains like abia roads.
Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tundeajani:
the lagos you earn youe living and ogun wjose governor you guys admire so much are the handiwork of tinubu..tell me what ochendo has done for you and that scammer called obi.
I work so hard for my money in Lagos and do not remember any freebie from fashola or Tinubu. Instead I contribute to the Lagos state government through my taxes and levies
Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
Look at a Yo-Robber man that his Ibadam slum is being ravaged by Lassa Fever and guinea worm is badmouthing igbos

look at a mud dweller is badmouthing people living in blocks of flats, look at an ediot being shelter by discarded and rusted dirty zinc is badmouthing someone living under longspan roofing sheet.

Look at a yorobaman from Oyonistan with Ibdam being the home to largest number of beggars in Africa is jaw jaw a resident of Aba that cloth Nigeria with bespoke clothiers and footwares.

Imagin a ro-robber man that is being fed by govt is sparring Aba shoe makers that have exported close to a million pairs of shoes in 2014 alone.

Chaiiiiii, NL is the only land Pigs fly...look at a yo-robberpig flying tonight by using Aba as a runway.

God must punish devil
chaaaaiiiiii, i dont chop sh1t fot this country

There has been a fresh outbreak of Lassa fever in Oyo state. This comes barely one week after Nigeria was officially declared Ebola-free. The spread of the hemorrhagic fever has been confirmed by State Commissioner for Health, Dr Muyiwa Gbadegesin.
Gbadegesin, who spoke to journalists in Ibadan, said there has been a confirmation of no fewer than 10 cases of Lassa fever in the state, three of which came in from another state. He reiterated that the government was in total control of the situation.
“We are already working to bring it under control. We are doing the best to curtail it. We have what it takes to manage it very well. I only want to appeal to our people to be very hygienic and when they feel that something is wrong with our system, we should go to the hospital for proper diagnosis of their sickness and treatment,” the commissioner said.
Source: http://www..com.ng /index.php/more-news/health- news2/item/752-new-outbreak-of-lassa- fever-in-oyo-state

Tundeajani:
the philosophy of an ndigbo scammer political.the writer above is one of them
Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
voltron:

Does not change the FACT and History has evidence.. igbos are pawns to the North, Second-Class Citizens to the South and Enemies of Ndigbo
my brother that is the fact.the clown you quoted earlier is not igbo but an impostor.he is ome of reno omokris boys...they are back on nairaland to scam igbos.
Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
BuddahMonk:
Look at a Yo-Robber man that his Ibadam slum is being ravaged by Lassa Fever and guinea worm is badmouthing igbos

look at a mud dweller is badmouthing people living in blocks of flats, look at an ediot being shelter by discarded and rusted dirty zinc is badmouthing someone living under longspan roofing sheet.

Look at a yorobaman from Oyonistan with Ibdam being the home to largest number of beggars in Africa is jaw jaw a resident of Aba that cloth Nigeria with bespoke clothiers and footwares.

Imagin a ro-robber man that is being fed by govt is sparring Aba shoe makers that have exported close to a million pairs of shoes in 2014 alone.

Chaiiiiii, NL is the only land Pigs fly...look at a yo-robberpig flying tonight by using Aba as a runway.

God must punish devil
chaaaaiiiiii, i dont chop sh1t fot this country

There has been a fresh outbreak of Lassa fever in Oyo state. This comes barely one week after Nigeria was officially declared Ebola-free. The spread of the hemorrhagic fever has been confirmed by State Commissioner for Health, Dr Muyiwa Gbadegesin.
Gbadegesin, who spoke to journalists in Ibadan, said there has been a confirmation of no fewer than 10 cases of Lassa fever in the state, three of which came in from another state. He reiterated that the government was in total control of the situation.
“We are already working to bring it under control. We are doing the best to curtail it. We have what it takes to manage it very well. I only want to appeal to our people to be very hygienic and when they feel that something is wrong with our system, we should go to the hospital for proper diagnosis of their sickness and treatment,” the commissioner said.
Source: http://www..com.ng /index.php/more-news/health- news2/item/752-new-outbreak-of-lassa- fever-in-oyo-state

unfortunately your source eroporter is a site run by you pdp thigs online...you see how shameless you are...
Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
Amosun have been buidling Akute bridge since 4years oooooooo

all these hype about Amosun like i dont go toAbeokuta, Lambe, Akute et al virtually every month.
Amosun have been building one bridge since 4years but yo-robbers will never allow us hear word.

Yo-robbers open thread for your slums if your not ashame of the cesspit being ravaged by Lassa fever, guinea worm and VVF.
Its better to be an Abia citizen than Ekiti citizen where govt feed the talakawas and almajiris with polished rice without fish or meat.
Its better to be a citizen of Ebonyi dan that of Osunistan where voters are lured with Odourless fufu, ewa oloyin, guguru and cooked corn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin .

No wonder Arthur Eze called you phools "amala and ewedu" politicians grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tundeajani:
Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by OmEnT4: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tundeajani:
you are big fool.may tyour lif e and that of your generation to come be full of potholes of pains like abia roads.
you're a fat fool.
May your life and achievements be full of poth hole and bad ways like the ones at oyo state.

Smelling cow.
Re: |FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR NDIGBO| By Tunde Ajani by OmEnT4: 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tundeajani:
Fool must everybody live at lagos?
Dimwit tell me what ogun state government have done to be the best governor?

Do u want to see a school that was built with red earth and thatched roof at ogun state?

You people can only fool those people that you've hoodwinked with your nonsense propaganda.

Idiotic Yo-robber dunce.

(1) (Reply)

Court Sentences Boko Haram Financier To 10 Years Imprisonment With Hard Labour / You Will Have A Rethink After Reading This!!! / Statistical Data Of The Just Concluded Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.