Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,066 members, 7,949,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) (51495 Views)

Burkina Faso Prime Minister Died Suddenly During A Press Conference In Turkey / Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) / Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by tyson55(m): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
And so?
Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by rattlesnake(m): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
where is GEJ
Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by LEvuls(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
@OP you would have just allowed the picture alone with your headline than attaching such an unnecessary sentences inside....mtcheeeww
NL ..MOD seriously asleep
Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by paroh137(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
Shopping Centre
Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by kskpoundz(m): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
CharlesPhc:
@Op take a closer look at the man in Nigerian Military uniform always behind GEJ compared with that in BF uniform and tell me who looks more intimidating...!!!
abeg dt 1w no b military,daz d new police uniform
Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by benuejosh: 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
is that jonathan in millatary attire? just asking sha.
Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by buskie13(m): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
bunmioguns:

boss indeed

when the people of mubi are presently going through hell

he can't satisfy everyone.... this what u guys fail to decipher

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by chymystique(f): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Am I the only one that notices that GEJ seems like he has a "hard on"? Isn't that like a 14yr prison sentence in your country if you get aroused by another man or doesn't the law count because he's in another jurisdiction?

cheesy You will make a good inspector oo.. How come your eyes went to your fellow man's zipper?
Hmmmm! Gay alert..
#jstkidding gringringringrin

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by mascot87(m): 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
kskpoundz:
If you compare children, you will kill one with beating, my elders say.

Fashola was on his way to Mecca for pilgrimage when Ebola broke out in his state and the guy turned back and went home to battle Ebola- that is called minding your business.

Boko Haram takes over Mubi amputating people's limbs and Nigerians calling for help and the next day Jonathan is on his way to Burkina Faso to help them find peace.

What do we call that?

Clueless

15 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
That handshake picture dey make me laugh shaa, see how bro Jonny dey look the man, lolzz

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by omenka(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
Why is Jonathan looking "turtle-necked" as though he is frightened?? gringrin

Meanwhile, na this thread sure pass!!
www.nairaland.com/1983144/picture-buhari-suit/7#27762634

gringrin
Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by sulmeza(m): 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
O boi,na koret military leader be dis o...see physique..compared to our own pot-bellied cds..badeh
Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by eleko1: 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
sad. sad
Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by udemzyudex(m): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Oversized suit, undersized tie...

I honestly think GEJ's close aides go out of their way to humiliate him on purpose.

10 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by osile2012: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Psylas:
Why did he remove his cap?
So the soldier will respect his grey hair. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by chaberry(m): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
Collynzo29:
Tell me who is boss here, APC pleb.
Boss jonna is obviously querring the uniform man

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by Kagarko(m): 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
campusflavour:
Can u guess what was in jonathan's mind as the soldier presses his hand? to me its 'o boy, this guy fit coup me na away match be disooo? Abeg make i force smile for am' who sew this kind big cloth? U are fired

Attending to another country's problems when the problem in your country is even worst than their own.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by wiringdpt(m): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
The burkinabe feels inferior bro, look at the way he is sitting compare to jonathan
Collynzo29:
Tell me who is boss here, APC pleb.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
Symphony007:
Shameful!!! Going to play mediator in chief in another country while failing woefully as commander in chief in your own country. Can somebody tell this man that terrorist now own and administer towns in the territory of Nigeria. A country which he leads?
why not contest for the 2015 election, lets vote you in. i believe that when you must have been in power, even Gaddafi in his grave will terrorize Nigeria while you will be busy organizing Eckankar crusade. people can't appreciate little things.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by millionboi(m): 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
D Guy sld ve shake d hand freely na show....jona is a democrat nt military man jor

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by chaberry(m): 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
iconize:

You're a homo fagggot!

Sagamite is this one your boyfriend also?

Walahi! that guy(ispiksdatruff) no get fada
Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by bunmioguns(m): 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
buskie13:
he can't satisfy everyone.... this what u guys fail to decipher

Don't you understand my statement?

Some part of the nation where this man is ruling are currently going through hell and he can't even do anything about it

I have somebody that just fled from mubi

I just opened my mouth wide when she was narrating how they managed to escaped from the city.

Book Haram has taken over that place

I dont pray for half of what is happening to those people over there to happen to you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by Neatboy(m): 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
bunmioguns:

boss indeed

Why can't you just celebrate this man just for once. This hate is getting out of hand.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by chaberry(m): 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
kskpoundz:

Fashola was on his way to Mecca for pilgrimage when Ebola broke out in his state and the guy turned back and went home to battle Ebola- that is called minding your business.

Boko Haram takes over Mubi amputating people's limbs and Nigerians calling for help and the next day Jonathan is on his way to Burkina Faso to help them find peace.

What do we call that?
It is called playing "the giant of Africa". As for boko haram, when Buhari get tired of killing his brothers in the north he will stop

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by Olubodef(m): 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
Aw is dis thread gonna increase naija GDP?
Aw is dis thread gonna free d chibok gals?
Aw is dis thread gonna make Naija a better country?
And aw is gonna help me 2 get 3 oloshos?
Nairaland failing 2 mind dere Biz 4rm 2005 till date.... Abeg no quote me... U quote me and I go summarize EPE 4 ur head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by bunmioguns(m): 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
Neatboy:

Why can't you just celebrate this man just for once. This hate is getting out of hand.

Hmnm

When some people in another place where he is ruling are going through hell

Mind you

I like Mr President as a person but he needs to step up his game in directing the affairs of this nation
Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by abagoro(m): 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
This is how a high ranking soldier should be.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by Popemax(m): 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
bunmioguns:

boss indeed

so he should fly to yor house and kill all the boko haram.......reason with your brain man

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by DukeNija(m): 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
kskpoundz:

What do we call that?

We call that Selflessness

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by adedayourt(m): 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) by bunmioguns(m): 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
Popemax:
so he should fly to yor house and kill all the boko haram.......reason with your brain man

See another steeewpeed statement from a heartless fellow

If you know what it takes to be a leader, you won't be spitting those trash

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.