Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

What Is The Longest Word In Dictionary? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Longest Word In Dictionary? (1603 Views)

Orubebe Now A New Word In Dictionary - BBC NEWS / Photos: The Longest Banner In Nigeria Hit Third Mainland Bride / "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Longest Word In Dictionary? by Sirniyeh(m): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Please, I'm not looking down on you all as beggars. But I'm set to give out N5000 recharge card for any one who gets the correct answer.

What Is The Longest WORD In The Dictionary?

No prefix, no suffix

Let's engage ourselves: no google, it's malpractice
Re: What Is The Longest Word In Dictionary? by medoyin(m): 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolacanoconiosis

Yep..that's it bro...!
Re: What Is The Longest Word In Dictionary? by 76Naira(m): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
Sirniyeh:
Please, I'm not looking down on you all as beggars. But I'm set to give out N5000 recharge card for any one who gets the correct answer.

What Is The Longest WORD In The Dictionary?

No prefix, no suffix

Let's engage ourselves: no google, it's malpractice

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Google helps if you ask.
Re: What Is The Longest Word In Dictionary? by Sirniyeh(m): 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
76Naira:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Google helps if you ask.

Weldone

Forward your email ad to me here for your card, seriously
Re: What Is The Longest Word In Dictionary? by Sirniyeh(m): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: What Is The Longest Word In Dictionary? by medoyin(m): 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
[quote author=Sirniyeh post=27760321][/quote]

I got it wrong huh? ?
Re: What Is The Longest Word In Dictionary? by khattab02: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
medoyin:
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolacanoconiosis

Yep..that's it bro...!
haha..mehn can I find this in my oxford, long etc dictionary? Make I start to dey check!
Re: What Is The Longest Word In Dictionary? by Sirniyeh(m): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
medoyin:

I got it wrong huh? ?

No, but the winner added reference to prove himself. If not for the link added, ordinarily no one could have accepted the word as the longest. This is for us to all learn
Re: What Is The Longest Word In Dictionary? by khattab02: 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
Sirniyeh:

No, but the winner added reference to prove himself. If not for the link added, ordinarily no one could have accept the world as the longest. This is for us to learn
woow! Awesome!
Re: What Is The Longest Word In Dictionary? by Rexnegro(m): 12:02am On Nov 06, 2014
I can bet my girlfriend that nobody here can pronounce that word fluently without stopping to repeat. Infact both u op n commentators na una sabi wetin una want use d word do o

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Yemi Osinbanjo Is Disgracing Christianity / Kidnapped paramount Ruler of Choba Community Released / Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.