Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,122 members, 7,977,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:05 PM

GEJ Meets Burkinaso Troops (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Meets Burkinaso Troops (pic) (2884 Views)

Finally! GEJ Meets Shekau / GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) / GEJ Meets Sultan Over Christmas Day Bombings: A Commendable Move? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Meets Burkinaso Troops (pic) by Yujin(m): 6:21am On Nov 06, 2014
Candyrain:
GEJ feels more comfortable going to visit the Burkina Faso troops than that of Nigeria because I feel he thinks/knows that the Nigeria troop is compromised and can collaborate with BH to take him out. My thought...
We have said it loud and clear for over two years that the NA cannot protect you because the loyalty of the muslim constituents therein is in doubt. Ask those christians from the middlebelt area what they saw in the hands of the muslim dominated NA during the recurrent bloodletting that encumbered their domains. I saw things personally myself.
When battalions of soldiers withdraw without putting up a fight against a teenage dominated ragtag militias, what does it tell you? However, most of you are quick to call GEJ 'clueless' and blame him for all the woes forgetting that uneasy is the head that wears the crown.
I ask again: what is it that will make a northern christian vote GEJ whereas, a southern Christian gleefully insults GEJ and roots for Buhari? Awareness is the answer. I need a Yoruba presently residing in the north to make his submission on this subject matter.
Re: GEJ Meets Burkinaso Troops (pic) by tbaba1234: 7:05am On Nov 06, 2014
Yujin:

We have said it loud and clear for over two years that the NA cannot protect you because the loyalty of the muslim constituents therein is in doubt. Ask those christians from the middlebelt area what they saw in the hands of the muslim dominated NA during the recurrent bloodletting that encumbered their domains. I saw things personally myself.
When battalions of soldiers withdraw without putting up a fight against a teenage dominated ragtag militias, what does it tell you? However, most of you are quick to call GEJ 'clueless' and blame him for all the woes forgetting that uneasy is the head that wears the crown.
I ask again: what is it that will make a northern christian vote GEJ whereas, a southern Christian gleefully insults GEJ and roots for Buhari? Awareness is the answer. I need a Yoruba presently residing in the north to make his submission on this subject matter.

These 'muslim constituents' have risked their lives and lost it as a result of this insurgency, enough of this nonsense conjectures.

The battalion of soldiers stood down because of the silly cease-fire directive by the Chief of Defence Staff which required soldiers to stand down.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Meets Burkinaso Troops (pic) by kskpoundz(m): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2014
atlwireles:

Smart politics, nothing is happening in Mubi, the police cannot handle. You people want government to standstill in this country, is not going to happen.
is that moving forward?
Re: GEJ Meets Burkinaso Troops (pic) by Yujin(m): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2014
tbaba1234:

These 'muslim constituents' have risked their lives and lost it as a result of this insurgency, enough of this nonsense conjectures.

The battalion of soldiers stood down because of the silly cease-fire directive by the Chief of Defence Staff which required soldiers to stand down.
Do you even know what the conditions for cease-fire are? As long as you are not fired at, you mustn't fire back. Why did they flee without being engaged?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 16 Worshippers In Yobe, Cleric Also Missing- Residents / Aburi Accord, Igbos Proposal To Break Up Nigeria- Vanguard / How $2.1 Billion Arms Money Is The Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.