Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,901 members, 7,872,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) - Romance (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) (113386 Views)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:51am On Nov 07, 2014
Bia this old woman, Dem dey call you Idowuogbo abi na Badosky abi na Agbaya le?? I have been observing you from the sidelines and i just wanna clear you on this..

What is it with all this rubbish you are spilling up and down here.... U never still upgrade your pattern yet. Na 2014 we de so and some people don tey for the game, Where you been dey when them the nominate people for this contest Why didnt you nominate your own candidate or better still run for the contest your self so that you can teach them girls how it is done... Each year, when this contest the start, U do start with nobody, when another team don dey strategize thingz for background and e don dey materialize for outside you go just pop in with your busy body come the find person glory wey you go claim... Ogbeni park well ooo. U no need to tell all this contestants say them need adjust for the next round, everybody wey don dey this game knows it that everybody reserves his best for the last so make you no kome the reason am say na this rubbish wey you spill cause amwey dem upgrade.. No be today oo, U dey feel me abi?? Because when any candidate eventually wins this shit and i see you open your mouth want claim say na u make am, D kind thunder wey go strike your mouth eehn, Ur mouth fit relocate go back my dear... Me don talk my own.
Make U chiil when next edition reach, make u pick candidate from the on set, set the pace for others to follow, by the time your candidate win, we go applaud you two. I no go talk pass like this. No be you be the organizers of this contest but you run mouth pass the organizers. Hian! too much busy body is dangerous to your health.

THIS WAS ONE OF YOUR POST

In another of your post you were asking another person to implore the service of photoshop or CorelDraw... Agbaya le

WELL THIS IS THE FINAL RESULT.

Shey you don see am say this na Miss Nairaland and not Miss Nigeria where them the set millions as the price tag, So U should learn to appreciate somethings ogbeni.
Up ur game gal. Make U change your pattern, everybody don dey know am.

Good Morning kisskisskisskisskiss
Are u ok? @ bolded,When did I make this comment? U go copy another person post come add my name to gain what exactly? You and your team members are idi/otas! Good one though, try again later. Ewu CHIBOK!
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:59am On Nov 07, 2014
Speakdatruth:
d tin di very serious. cm shud work closely wit dia candidate biko, we dont want dirty pikshures on saturday o. make dem go learn corel draw or photoshop
^^^so you purposely modified this post of speakdatruth to call me out? U were born stupi/d tru tru.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by joseph1832(m): 4:20am On Nov 07, 2014
Jennimma:

my love! uniben for life jawe...thank u so much
Huh? Uniben for life? That's my alma mater you know!. Didn't know you attend(ed) Unibest!.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by patrotic9gerian: 4:40am On Nov 07, 2014
I vote for vivly and rokaitu
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 07, 2014
joseph1832:
Huh? Uniben for life? That's my alma mater you know!. Didn't know you attend(ed) Unibest!.
i am a fresher sha
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by KingTom(m): 5:13am On Nov 07, 2014
AfricanApple:
this is to all my campaign team, those who voted for me and all those who were solidly behind me : I thank u guys for making me come this far even though I didn't make it to d grand finale smiley love your all!!!!

I'm actually planning to travel out to get u guys d best African apple u have ever tasted grin grin grin

KelvinGraphics

herald9, caseless, rapzino, donkabiru, kingtom

xcapizt enlightenedsoul, chimkaire, suxxman, iyabodeh, idowuogbo
Thanks dear grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by KingTom(m): 5:13am On Nov 07, 2014
Lagunna:
Team Rozzay All The Way..

Special thanks to kr0ne and the phoenix group...
coogar, lertee, guykhena, wrongturn, emaprince, dolcilicious,truckpusher, kingtom, Jbluv55, dre11, fuckyouhard, Atikubi, ksslib, mikuz, goldentee
akoshanti, Speakdatruth, iyabodeh, jigsawkillah, jossi994, spikec, tashamania and to all our supporters..

Team Rozzay All The Way..
LAGUNNA THE VAMPIRE!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by Guykhena(m): 5:14am On Nov 07, 2014
rokiatu:
Oh wow shocked shocked Thanks so so much to everyone who voted for me, I truly appreciate it, thank you o much.
To my fellow contestants, we are all winners Omolala1, I luv you girl wink

Creamish, deife, Awho, Jejemanito, medunah, Guykhena, Ellemuah, wow guys we did it, cheesy cheesy cheesy

Special thanks to the judges as well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by KingTom(m): 5:14am On Nov 07, 2014
Jennimma:

my sweetness...muah!
cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by KingTom(m): 5:17am On Nov 07, 2014
lordhugo:

VIO seized my molue sir please help me so I can bail it
Ok take this money and do so, run along now! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by KingTom(m): 5:19am On Nov 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:

wasere disciple toh gbayi! If Lagunna come ya side tell am sey u no b okobo.
Yes boss! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 07, 2014
rozzay:
Temigracie darling how's camp

Sweetie, camp s sweet oooo

But their light no dey okay rara ati rara. We dey pay to charge fone ni. Ayaf miss you a lot gansef.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by englishmart(m): 5:30am On Nov 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Are u ok? @ bolded,When did I make this comment? U go copy another person post come add my name to gain what exactly? You and your team members are idi/otas! Good one though, try again later. Ewu CHIBOK!
you won't remember all your rubbish posts Coz they are numerous. And sometimes you type while your brain is on sleep-mode.
Amnesia loading......

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by MizMyColi(f): 5:38am On Nov 07, 2014
AlienSPY:
I and members of Rokiatu team will deliver this crown to Rokiatu

I implore all Rokiatu Campaign Managers to mention me to enable us regroup and strategise

Hi there smiley
Good Morning
I nulled your vote yesterday.
You registered on November 1st.
You're not allowed to vote in the finale.

We're so sorry about that sad

CC:
Dygeasy Kachisbarbie Abumikey and Teeo
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by englishmart(m): 5:38am On Nov 07, 2014
Vikkyk10:
I vote for temigracie,and rozzay,dy ar simply d best.
my dear. Honestly we do appreciate your vote. The grand-finale comes up tomorrow. Do endeavour to vote Rozzay. Voting starts 10am and ends by 6pm.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 07, 2014
[quote
author=kandiikane post=27792583]So annypie is out? Awwh, I saw a lot of
potential, if only she had better pictures.[/quote]Thanks hun...i realise dah too oo.

@least nw i knw,can always come stronger nxt tym.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by englishmart(m): 5:42am On Nov 07, 2014
AfricanApple:
this is to all my campaign team, those who voted for me and all those who were solidly behind me : I thank u guys for making me come this far even though I didn't make it to d grand finale smiley love your all!!!!

I'm actually planning to travel out to get u guys d best African apple u have ever tasted grin grin grin

KelvinGraphics

herald9, caseless, rapzino, donkabiru, kingtom

xcapizt enlightenedsoul, chimkaire, suxxman, iyabodeh, idowuogbo
what about me? I no deserve some Apples too? After all my underground works. grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by englishmart(m): 5:45am On Nov 07, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Eahyaaa, maybe she missed me alot and couldnt wait anylonger gringrin
the minister of....... grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by KingsleyJay(m): 5:45am On Nov 07, 2014
iyabodeh:
Congratulations., ladies!

Very very well done!!!
wher r you sad
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by englishmart(m): 5:46am On Nov 07, 2014
Mizchief:

You, my sweet 16 kiss
good morning sire.
pls. Let's defect to TEAMROZZAY. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by englishmart(m): 5:49am On Nov 07, 2014
AfricanApple:
grin but my boot don hang na, owon boys jamisile mehn, na voter I go be now grin
good morning dear beauty queen.
. Biko okwa ROZZAY o.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:52am On Nov 07, 2014
englishmart:
the minister of....... grin
Nwoke'm
Keezi?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by englishmart(m): 5:52am On Nov 07, 2014
xkris11:
Annypie...This Girl is so Pretty
Temigracie..i like her,she deserve a Good home
ROKIATU.....i could stir at her body and buttock all day long.
VIVLY.....I will never get tired seeing her smile,infact i will pay for a smile.
Jennimma......Two Words Uncommon Beauty.

woooo my vote is late
this is not funny
Ladies don't admire their fellow ladies that much except.....
I comment my reserve
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:53am On Nov 07, 2014
AnnyPie kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by englishmart(m): 6:02am On Nov 07, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hi there smiley
Good Morning
I nulled your vote yesterday.
You registered on November 1st.
You're not allowed to vote in the finale.

We're so sorry about that sad

CC:
Dygeasy Kachisbarbie Abumikey and Teeo

Abumikey? The last time I checked, Abu's name wasn't included as a judge. Anyway maybe you just mentioned him
And the judges,

MizMyColi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1834933_img20141104wa0012_jpeg67d42bb6782cd5f4b99f9e0c5f67658f

Teeo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1834934_img20141104wa0014_jpegf303fd0716ae41fc7b8d52c36a0b249d

Kachisbarbie

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1834935_img20141104wa0015_jpeg794c79089a4bd29c8409981efa2621a1

Dygeasy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1834936_img20141104wa0016_jpeg91a2948dfa70d82e0d4ffbac27d462ac

Design By

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1835366_img20141104wa0013_jpeg85baebf4f0e84ca35094dc9448b19571
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by oliidell(m): 6:03am On Nov 07, 2014
what! Annypie gone sad. how on earth? hope dis doesn't turn into a popularity contest.

Congrats to the finalists. still got 4 of mine on.

Give it ur best shot gals.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 07, 2014
Bia
this old woman, Dem dey call you Idowuogbo abi na Badosky abi na Agbaya
le?? I have been observing you from the sidelines and i just wanna
clear you on this..

What is it with all this rubbish you are spilling up and down here.... U
never still upgrade your pattern yet. Na 2014 we de so and some people
don tey for the game, Where you been dey when them the nominate people
for this contest Why didnt you nominate your own candidate or better
still run for the contest your self so that you can teach them girls how
it is done... Each year, when this contest the start, U do start with
nobody, when another team don dey strategize thingz for background and e
don dey materialize for outside you go just pop in with your busy body
come the find person glory wey you go claim... Ogbeni park well ooo. U
no need to tell all this contestants say them need adjust for the next
round, everybody wey don dey this game knows it that everybody reserves
his best for the last so make you no kome the reason am say na this
rubbish wey you spill cause amwey dem upgrade.. No be today oo, U dey
feel me abi?? Because when any candidate eventually wins this shit and i
see you open your mouth want claim say na u make am, D kind thunder wey
go strike your mouth eehn, Ur mouth fit relocate go back my dear... Me
don talk my own.
Make U chiil when next edition reach, make u pick candidate from the on
set, set the pace for others to follow, by the time your candidate win,
we go applaud you two. I no go talk pass like this. No be you be the
organizers of this contest but you run mouth pass the organizers. Hian!
too much busy body is dangerous to your health.

THIS WAS ONE OF YOUR POST

In another of your post you were asking another person to implore the
service of photoshop or CorelDraw... Agbaya le

WELL THIS IS THE FINAL RESULT.

Shey you don see am say this na Miss Nairaland and not Miss Nigeria
where them the set millions as the price tag, So U should learn to
appreciate somethings ogbeni.
Up ur game gal. Make U change your pattern, everybody don dey know am.

Good Morning kisskisskisskisskiss
why do i have such strong feeling that this is glitest??

oya ignore,to confirmwink
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 07, 2014
joseph1832:
Actually you didn't satisfy my curiosity you only made me more curious. In an election, to show fairness and equity all vote casts are counted, then the valid ones are separated from the invalid ones.

It'll do us well next time to know the total number of vote casts. That way we can account for how many people actually voted!.

Thanks a million for answering my call!.

Wake up please
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 07, 2014
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 07, 2014
Annypie:
why do i have such strong feeling that this is glitest??

oya ignore,to confirmwink

Hi
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by englishmart(m): 6:09am On Nov 07, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Nwoke'm
Keezi?
Nna. Apasam n'ogbe. Odika you didn't sleep o.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) by englishmart(m): 6:11am On Nov 07, 2014
teeo:

You again angry
young man. Calm down jare. Let's collabo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (78) (Reply)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless / Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.