Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,873 members, 7,909,285 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:47 PM

How Much Money Is Enough? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Money Is Enough? (473 Views)

Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. / The Amount A Man Must Have To Be Called Rich. How Much Money Is Rich Enough? / What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Money Is Enough? by valkaka(m): 2:36am On Nov 06, 2014
How much money is
enough? How many cars
can you drive and how
many pairs of shoes can
you wear? And why isn't
one man or woman
enough to Satisfy You?
The truth is people are
never satisfied. When
they're struggling
financially they cry, "If I
could just find a decent job
and get back on my feet!"
But the minute they get
that decent job they
immediately go deeper
into debt charging
up credit cards trying to
have MORE!
When people find
themselves in bad
relationships they pray to
God to send them a good
man or woman. But not
long after we receive that
person into our lives we
often begin to take them
for granted. Instead of
being thankful we want
MORE!
Such is life....
Re: How Much Money Is Enough? by Ploy(m): 5:32am On Nov 06, 2014
No be me o. I de thank baba Gode all the time for wat I have.

I just pray make I get this sweet, honeylicious, wonderful and angelic babe and I go dance Azonto for Him.

Baba Gode I thank you because you no make me pai for my sleep. Thank you weelllll well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uncle Charles Babe Not Scared Of His Predicament / Why Do Girls Get Angry Very Easily? / Finding Mr Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.