Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

Protect Your Loved Ones &property From Thieves With This Security Device - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Protect Your Loved Ones &property From Thieves With This Security Device (502 Views)

How GSM Alarm Home Security System Is An Oustanding Security Device. / Security Device / A Security Device For The Safety Of Your Home And Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Protect Your Loved Ones &property From Thieves With This Security Device by DEKOL: 6:59am On Nov 06, 2014
In our present day ,where is loads of security threats everywhere...

Our families ,assets will always come to mind for their safety .

Protect your home, offices with the new Sensor Alarm Security Detector from intruders
for just N4,500.

.... Because the security of loved ones ,assets is worth it.

Key Features
-Protect and deter intruders with this wireless remote control , motion sensor alarm
-Easy to install
-Wireless , infrared detector,motion activated
-105dB loudness

Note: 10metres range for detection, after you arm the system