Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,909 members, 7,890,009 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? (2915 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by swoosh(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2008
While drinking out with my wife-to be; we were handed some fliers about Ocean blue (strip club) in Ikeja. On our way home we went there but never got inside, my fiance said she wanted to see how it was and I told her we would visit some other time

Now im a bit hesitant, is it actually ok to take her there?
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by tope2000(f): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2008
kini big deal undecided
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2008
You might end up regretting the decision to take her there.  undecided
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by Dbaby4: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2008
Better still, instead of going to d strip club, ask her to do it there in ur bedroom cheesy Guess its better
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by swoosh(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

You might end up regretting the decision to take her there.  undecided

My fear excatly, but what are the risks?, what excatly do you think i might regret? do you think she might want to go there all d time, or is there something there might potentially catch her fancy
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by izeek(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2008
there is no biggie in taking her there.
u deff dont know the kinda places she been to alone.
its bera u take ehr there urself than she sneaks to findout.
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by MrCrackles(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2008
Yes

And as long as you dont go dipping your hands into the stripper's jugs or the tiny frillies they put on or even tapping the buttcakes

You should both go back home, happy!! grin
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by Moyola(f): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2008
Yes no tongue
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by tope2000(f): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2008
izeek:

there is no biggie in taking her there.
u deff don't know the kind of places she been to alone.
its bera u take ehr there yourself than she sneaks to findout.

MrCrackles:

Yes

And as long as you don't go dipping your hands into the stripper's jugs or the tiny frillies they put on or even tapping the buttcakes

You should both go back home, happy!! grin

Excatly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by JustGood(m): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2008
I cant understand why anyone would rather open themselves up to temptations.
Whatever you experience in a strip club as a man will definitely influence your mind. . .problably arouse you sexually.

If your wife had any brains, she'll never suggest you go there especially since you're not someone with that kind of disposition. She's opening you up to another world which may eventually wreck your relationship because you may end up getting into their groove and returning their for simple pleasures.
Addiction to anything starts with one trial

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by Bolarge(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2008
Come, what's this preoccupation with this Ocean Blue stripclub?
Seems there's an agent of theirs on Nairaland tryin to generate some publicity for it.
Even the Politics section is not spared. undecided
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by farochron(m): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2008
Just Good

You spoke my mind
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by Pennywise(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2008
Bolarge:

Come, what's this preoccupation with this Ocean Blue stripclub?
Seems there's an agent of theirs on Nairaland tryin to generate some publicity for it.
Even the Politics section is not spared. undecided

That might be the sole reason for this thread. B/c it is very unnatural for a girl to concur to an invitation to watch her dude glare at another babe-whether on stage or not. The average girl would want to be her man's only means of sexual arousal (if possible). A more convincing (less apparent) topic should have been chosen. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by swoosh(m): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2008
JustGood:

I can't understand why anyone would rather open themselves up to temptations.
Whatever you experience in a strip club as a man will definitely influence your mindproblably arouse you sexually.

If your wife had any brains, she'll never suggest you go there especially since you're not someone with that kind of disposition. She's opening you up to another world which may eventually wreck your relationship because you may end up getting into their groove and returning their for simple pleasures.
Addiction to anything starts with one trial

I like your point. Thanks
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by Cipriani(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2008
swoosh:

While drinking out with my wife-to be; we were handed some fliers about Ocean blue (strip club) in Ikeja. On our way home we went there but never got inside, my fiance said she wanted to see how it was and I told her we would visit some other time

Now I'm a bit hesitant, is it actually ok to take her there?

Take her there so that she can strip for them and always come back for more stripping. grin grin grin grin

Are you a rational person at all? , common sense should tell you that such act is dangerous to a relationship. angry

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by HRhotness(f): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2008
Pennywise:

That might be the sole reason for this thread. B/c it is very unnatural for a girl to concur to an invitation to watch her dude glare at another babe-whether on stage or not. The average girl would want to be her man's only means of sexual arousal (if possible). A more convincing (less apparent) topic should have been chosen. smiley

alot of girls these days hav grown to accept the fact that men get aroused by other women too and r learning to feel secure that their men wont cheat if he is satisfied with his relationship. personally i enjoy checking out other girls with my BF. he'll do it anyways so why not join him and share d fun. . .

@ topic

it shd depend on the kind of girl she is. . . a prude person who wants to satisfy her curiosity will obsess and continuously suspect u r visiting such places after she sees what goes on in there. if she's pretty cool with such things then it'll all be harmless fun. u can see it as sumthin special u share with ur girl

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by Cipriani(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2008
HR.hotness:

alot of girls these days hav grown to accept the fact that men get aroused by other women too and r learning to feel secure that their men wont cheat if he is satisfied with his relationship. personally i enjoy checking out other girls with my boyfriend. he'll do it anyways so why not join him and share d fun. . .

@ topic

it should depend on the kind of girl she is. . . a prude person who wants to satisfy her curiosity will obsess and continuously suspect u r visiting such places after she sees what goes on in there. if she's pretty cool with such things then it'll all be harmless fun. u can see it as sumthin special u share with ur girl

A single act can re-write someone's destiny so be careful what you are looking for or curious about. CURIOSITY KILLS

THE CAT
cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by Pennywise(m): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2008
HR.hotness:

alot of girls these days hav grown to accept the fact that men get aroused by other women too and r learning to feel secure that their men wont cheat if he is satisfied with his relationship. personally i enjoy checking out other girls with my boyfriend. he'll do it anyways so why not join him and share d fun. . .

Without sounding patronizing, that is the attitude of a gurl who knows she's got all it takes.But I hope you feel the same way when married with 2 kids. cheesy And u begin to battle the bulge
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by HRhotness(f): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2008
Cipriani:

A single act can re-write someone's destiny so be careful what you are looking for or curious about. CURIOSITY KILLS

THE CAT
cool cool cool cool

thats why i say it depends on d kinda person she is. . . if she is used to hanging with d boys then i doubt if ther will be any major problems. but if she is d "good girl" type, then chances r she'll obsess about her husband being ther every night he comes home late

Pennywise:

Without sounding patronizing, that is the attitude of a gurl who knows she's got all it takes.But I hope you feel the same way when married with 2 kids. cheesy And u begin to battle the bulge

i've got all d bulges i'll ever hav right now, and i dont intend to let myself go whether i hav 2 or 20 kids. its all about knwing, loving and working with what u've got.

thing is, alot of woman just relax after getting married. . . they reckon they've gotten their man so they just sit back. truth is d real work starts after getting married, keeping a man requires way more work that getting one. . . any girl that understands this, will never have anything to worry about
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by Pennywise(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2008
HR.hotness:

thing is, alot of woman just relax after getting married. . . they reckon they've gotten their man so they just sit back. truth is d real work starts after getting married, keeping a man requires way more work that getting one. . . any girl that understands this, will never have anything to worry about

In order words, your man can look but he may not touch?
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by Pennywise(m): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2008
When he visits those places I mean?
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by HRhotness(f): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2008
Pennywise:

In order words, your man can look but he may not touch?

he can look but he will not need to touch becos he's got way better sitting right next to him
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by Cipriani(m): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2008
HR.hotness:

thats why i say it depends on d kind of person she is. . . if she is used to hanging with d boys then i doubt if ther will be any major problems. but if she is d "good girl" type, then chances r she'll obsess about her husband being ther every night he comes home late

answer this question, does the guy know her too well to trust her that she won't go astray after a visit? She herself is the only one that knows herself so well, which makes it impossible for the guy to vouch for her. Humans are very unreliable you know!!
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by sistawoman: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2008
HR.hotness:

he can look but he will not need to touch because he's got way better sitting right next to him

I agree with Hr. hotness.

My hubby is not one to go to strip clubs but I have dated men that like to go visit but only if i was with them.  It does not bother me.  Shit here in the states women walk around with less on a daily in the streets.

As long as his manliness only gets strong for me and only wet with me then look all you want.  I have no hiccups in knowing that he is with who he wants to and that I hold it down for him.

My only concern with your wife going is be sure she is not bi-sexual and not trying to warm you up to the idea of a party.
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by tope2000(f): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2008
HR.hotness:

thats why i say it depends on d kind of person she is. . . if she is used to hanging with d boys then i doubt if ther will be any major problems. but if she is d "good girl" type, then chances r she'll obsess about her husband being ther every night he comes home late

i've got all d bulges i'll ever hav right now, and i don't intend to let myself go whether i hav 2 or 20 kids. its all about knwing, loving and working with what u've got.

I agree completely
Infact i agree with everything you've said so far wink
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2008
Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club?

depends on the kind of woman
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by Pennywise(m): 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2008
sistawoman:

My only concern with your wife going is be sure she is not bi-sexual and not trying to warm you up to the idea of a party.
Sisterwoman, no nigerian dude I know will complain about a 3some provided the other party is female.
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by sistawoman: 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2008
Pennywise:

Sisterwoman, no nigerian dude I know will complain about a 3some provided the other party is female.

Not with his wife.

He would have no problem with his girlfriend but not wifey.
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by suprted(m): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2008
why the hell not? whatever floats your boat.
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by luckyme9(f): 11:46am On Nov 22, 2008
Hey, as crazy as it my sound, I don't think there is anything wrong with it.
I've been there before with my husband, it's really fun, matter of fact, it sets you in the mood
We used to live close to one that's always packed at night. We wondered what the inside was like,
So we checked it out OMG.
The cigaret wasn't fun, but we had a couple of drinks, actually put some money in pants"LOL".
We both enjoyed it
Re: Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? by desthan(m): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2008
dats what i call tourism, simply exciting n adventurous. its is de spice of life cool

(1) (Reply)

Which Naija City Will U Settle In All Things Bieng Equal / I'm Getting Married / My Husband Is Complaining.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.