Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,742 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

15 Years... And Its All Like Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Years... And Its All Like Yesterday (1312 Views)

Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) / This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together / Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Years... And Its All Like Yesterday by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
Im Franayo and i met Fancisca when i was in primary 4, now im doing my NYSC in Abuja. The problem is this, i love this lady and she is presently with another guy.but she called lastweek, telling me how her boyfriend is maltreating her,The guy is a cultist in school and always beat her up at the slightest provocation,and shes nothing more than a sexual tool in his hand. To cut the story short,she wants us back and this is what i always wanted from the very moment we brokeup.Im with another girl, which i love too, but me and Francisca started from the bottom. What should i do?She even wants me to come to her place in schooL [AAUA] cos its been 5yrs since i saw her. I love Francisca and i promised to protect her even if we dont end up together.
Re: 15 Years... And Its All Like Yesterday by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
williamdorcas:
Im Franayo and i met Fancisca when i was in primary 4, now im doing my NYSC in Abuja. The problem is this, i love this lady and she is presently with another guy.but she called lastweek, telling me how her boyfriend is maltreating her,The guy is a cultist in school and always beat her up at the slightest provocation,and shes nothing more than a sexual tool in his hand. To cut the story short,she wants us back and this is what i always wanted from the very moment we brokeup.Im with another girl, which i love too, but me and Francisca started from the bottom. What should i do?She even wants me to come to her place in schooL [AAUA] cos its been 5yrs since i saw her. I love Francisca and i promised to protect her even if we dont end up together.
now by weighing your love for fransisca and the new girl, which would hav much weight?
Re: 15 Years... And Its All Like Yesterday by Princecalm(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
What was really the cause of your breakup with Francisca in the first place?
Re: 15 Years... And Its All Like Yesterday by Missmossy(f): 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
You just gotta make a wise choice that won't be disastrous in the longrun.
Re: 15 Years... And Its All Like Yesterday by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
williamdorcas:
change the title to The Promise.
Re: 15 Years... And Its All Like Yesterday by ERCROSS(m): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
Bros...
If u value ur life..
U betta no go meet her for skool...

And talking about protecting her..
Che u get gun nii
Re: 15 Years... And Its All Like Yesterday by Mznaett: 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
Bit"ches everywhere tongue
Re: 15 Years... And Its All Like Yesterday by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
francisca
Re: 15 Years... And Its All Like Yesterday by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
distance was part of it,i was studying in OAU,and hardly see her.and another thing was that she cheated several times, but i overlooked it cos i was not holy in that aspect. In one sentence, we were young and stupid
Princecalm:
What was really the cause of your breakup with Francisca in the first place?
Re: 15 Years... And Its All Like Yesterday by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
Cutehector4u:
now by weighing your love for fransisca and the new girl, which would hav much weight?
francisca
Re: 15 Years... And Its All Like Yesterday by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
williamdorcas:
francisca
my dear, i realy dnt want u to get hurt... From ur post, u said she was in a rship of whch her boyfrnd ws maltreatin her etc, now she is lonely and wants a rebound rship... After using u , den she will settle dwn for sum1 berra.... Pls, i advice u continue to love ur new babe..dnt break her hrt by bein a saviour to sum1 who is lonely... U will see dat she can do berra on her own by getn another boyfrnd.... Afterall, u aint the only man in this world, r u...u only love her now out of self pity... Dnt get confused wt dat...
Re: 15 Years... And Its All Like Yesterday by Princecalm(m): 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
williamdorcas:
distance was part of it,i was studying in OAU,and hardly see her.and another thing was that she cheated several times, but i overlooked it cos i was not holy in that aspect. In one sentence, we were young and stupid
as it stands u simply don't have a reason to dump ur current girl and opt for the one who you claim is being molested by another guy.
Re: 15 Years... And Its All Like Yesterday by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
Cutehector4u:
my dear, i realy dnt want u to get hurt... From ur post, u said she was in a rship of whch her boyfrnd ws maltreatin her etc, now she is lonely and wants a rebound rship... After using u , den she will settle dwn for sum1 berra.... Pls, i advice u continue to love ur new babe..dnt break her hrt by bein a saviour to sum1 who is lonely... U will see dat she can do berra on her own by getn another boyfrnd.... Afterall, u aint the only man in this world, r u...u only love her now out of self pity... Dnt get confused wt dat...
thanks bro, i reason with you.maybe i ll have to let go.i think i wanted too much
Re: 15 Years... And Its All Like Yesterday by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
williamdorcas:
thanks bro, i reason with you.maybe i ll have to let go.i think i wanted too much
yes, pls let goo..it will do u more favour dan holdin on to past feelings........ U were the one who was crushin on her, u guys parted ways, she got a boyfrnd...u still liked her..she forgot abt u.... Den now dat her rship is bleeped up, she remembers u exist, nd wants sum1 she can cling on to befor she gets wat she is lookin for.... I just want u to read the handwriting on the wall.... Stick to ur present girlfrnd nd love her with all ur hrt... Love grows softly... With tym, ur present girlfrnd will b d one u love so much
Re: 15 Years... And Its All Like Yesterday by Cholls(m): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
My brother don't mess around with a don's babe shocked she be witch? Den send her come? tongue
Re: 15 Years... And Its All Like Yesterday by Afrok(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hmmm.... Op are U sure U ar not entering trap? Believe me, any guy wey no fall inside the trap of pussy will live long kiss.
After five years or who knows when U guys broke up, is it now that she knows ur worth, did d guy started beating her recently or join cult of recent for her to be complaining to U now? Moreover, U said U promise to protect her, from who nah? Her course rep or lecturers? We're talking about a cultist's girl here, bro I'll advise U to stay with ur babe if U value ur life and find ways to love her more than Francisca.

If Francisca really values her life and tired of the shitts she's passing tru from the cultist, let her opt out on her own.
My humble submission though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She's Planing To Dump Her 3 Years Marriage... / Would You Wana Date Someone Older Than You Are? Or Someone Younger / Why Do Ugly Girls Get Real Men Than Beautiful Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.