Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:21 AM

Advice Needed Seriously - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Seriously (786 Views)

8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love / Seriously! Guys Can You Bang Your Girlfriend Like This?? [photo] / Wonders Shall Never End, See Church Members Kissing Seriously !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Seriously by danlistic(m): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
Am a guy of 28yrs old and a virgin.I have never had sex before in my entire life.I have been into several relationship with beautiful and classic babes(because i don't date Mbeke girls)but they don't seem to last long.The highest duration will be just 2 or 3 weeks and it will collapse even though i spent several months doing the toasting before she finally agrees.Anytime i make a move,they will decline saying,either,my rod is too long or its too early or they are scared of pregnancy.But they allow some of their male friends to touch them carelessly on some sensitive part of their body which infuriates me heavily because am a very jealous guy.When ever i tell them that i don't like it,they will pick up quarrels and will jilt the relationship.It has happened consecutively on my previous 4 relationship.I show them love unconditionally because am financially stable,educated but a very jealous guy and i don't cheat in a relationship.I keep one girl at a time.What do i do to improve my relationship and make it last long because am contemplating of leaving them alone but i still want to get married soon.ONLY MATURE MIND ADVICE NEEDED
Re: Advice Needed Seriously by naijaboiy: 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hmmm from your post,,you sound like a good guy.

No guy will allow his girl to be touched sensitively by other guys

This same reason is why most guys don't like coming close to very pretty girls.

Please try to reduce your jealousy level and let the girl know that you've got other things to show to her except your money.

Trying to be less jealous is actually a difficult thing to do,,but you've no choice because of the calibre of lady you're dating.

Another option is for you to date a less classy chick,,someone who doesn't really care about your money but your heart.

I think that's the best wink

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Seriously by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
danlistic:
Am a guy of 28yrs old and a virgin.I have never had sex before in my entire life.I have been into several relationship with beautiful and classic babes(because i don't date Mbeke girls)but they don't seem to last long.The highest duration will be just 2 or 3 weeks and it will collapse even though i spent several months doing the toasting before she finally agrees.Anytime i make a move,they will decline saying,either,my rod is too long or its too early or they are scared of pregnancy.But they allow some of their male friends to touch them carelessly on some sensitive part of their body which infuriates me heavily because am a very jealous guy.When ever i tell them that i don't like it,they will pick up quarrels and will jilt the relationship.It has happened consecutively on my previous 4 relationship.I show them love unconditionally because am financially stable,educated but a very jealous guy and i don't cheat in a relationship.I keep one girl at a time.What do i do to improve my relationship and make it last long because am contemplating of leaving them alone but i still want to get married soon.ONLY MATURE MIND ADVICE NEEDED
r u goin into a rship cuz u wnat to have sex? Dey see u as bein desperate dats why none of ur rshp lasts more dan my ipad battery... Now thr is smth i noticed u do..u tell dem dat ur a virgin to get dr attention..so dey think of u as a good guy.... Den u now think that they will giv u sex bcuz u havnt slept with anyone... My dear, it doesnt work dat way... Nobody does dat... Rships shouldnt centre on sex... If u want sex, den make it to be d lady dat will want it from u.... She will be d one to come nd be beggin u for it nd not the other way round.... So bros, change ur mindset.... U r d problem...not them
Re: Advice Needed Seriously by Nelsizzy(m): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
Firstly, you really tired @28 without sex. I think it is the way you go about asking for it that is causing the problem. Because most Nigerian galz i know love big d**k
Re: Advice Needed Seriously by StPete: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
I think you should try out the so-called Mbeke girls first to boost your confidence level.
Your dwelling so much on pretty chicks while getting your ego bruised may turn out to be a turn down on ur part and might possibly result in you having inferiority complex.
Re: Advice Needed Seriously by izaray(f): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
Still a virgin at 28, hmm op you try no be small, you sure say you dey ok so,

how many times you don go hospital, cos i hear say, is not too good for d men to stay without doing dat o, anyway am sorry, i was only

asking.

Go for a less classic gal, you might be lucky to have a best out of her

And dnt be too fast abt demanding for sex!

Goodluck
Re: Advice Needed Seriously by Afrok(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
Some girls being allowing their beauties to get into their head since the time of Adam & Eve. If the hot chicks don't love U enough to do anything in order to keep the relationship on their own side, why not try the "mgbekes"?. U said U ar financially ok and spends for d hot chicks, devote half of everything(money, time, love, jealousy) on an mgbeke, she'll not only look classic but love and cherish U forever.

Relationships shouldn't be based on beauty or class every time, everybody is fine, treat him or her well and u'll see her beauty radiate.
Re: Advice Needed Seriously by AfricanApple(f): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
u said u 'love unconditionally becos u are fincially stable, educated....'. my dear those are not criteria to male someone love unconditionally see.s like u are over hyping your love.

you have to check yourself, d fault is from u, sounds like all u ever want a girl for is sex cos if she refuses ur relationship start shaking.

guys in the house, pls vote for me on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1983548/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest#27772435

cc: afrok
stpete
Re: Advice Needed Seriously by Babe2sure(f): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
Even if you spend several months toasting a girl, it doesn't mean you should demand sex so fast if she finally agrees. It pisses some ladies off, especially someone that want a serious relationship. By demanding sex so fast, it would mean that you just want a casual fling with them.

It could also be spirit wife ish. It will not make your relationships last.
Re: Advice Needed Seriously by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
cool
Re: Advice Needed Seriously by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
You have a spirit wife that does not want you to have sex with girls, you need deliverance.

(1) (Reply)

Ten (10) Secrets Of A Successful Relationship [MUST READ] / Would You Stay With Him If You Were Me? / Guy Beware..picsss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.