Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Rep Denies Defecting To SDP In Ogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rep Denies Defecting To SDP In Ogun (746 Views)

Akala Meets With Tinubu & Wife After Defecting To APC (Photo) / Wada Removes 15 LG Chairmen For Defecting To APC / Bankole Defects To SDP, We're Unmoved - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rep Denies Defecting To SDP In Ogun by kahal29: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
A member of the House of Representatives, representing Ijebu-Ode/Odogbolu/Ijebu-North-East Federal Constituency in the National Assembly, Mr. Kehinde Odeleye has said he has not and will not defect to the Social Democratic Party.

He said this was contrary to what was being said around about him.

He said, “Contrary to reports that I have defected to the SDP, I am still a bonafide and committed member of the All Progressives Congress and have not at anytime defected or expressed the intention of defecting to any other political party.”

He urged all his supporters to disregard the news of his purported defection to SDP.

www.punchng.com/news/rep-denies-defecting-to-sdp/
Re: Rep Denies Defecting To SDP In Ogun by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
Re: Rep Denies Defecting To SDP In Ogun by lekkie073(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
kahal29:
A member of the House of Representatives, representing Ijebu-Ode/Odogbolu/Ijebu-North-East Federal Constituency in the National Assembly, Mr. Kehinde Odeleye has said he has not and will not defect to the Social Democratic Party.

He said this was contrary to what was being said around about him.

He said, “Contrary to reports that I have defected to the SDP, I am still a bonafide and committed member of the All Progressives Congress and have not at anytime defected or expressed the intention of defecting to any other political party.”

He urged all his supporters to disregard the news of his purported defection to SDP.

www.punchng.com/news/rep-denies-defecting-to-sdp/
SDP kwa

(1) (Reply)

See Who Is Going For Governor Of Kano State [see Photo] / Gunmen Snatches Lamido’s Vehicle Injigawa / The Man Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.