Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,142 members, 7,963,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:22 PM

Navy Seal Who Killed Osama Bin Laden Revealed Despite Fears For His Safety - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Navy Seal Who Killed Osama Bin Laden Revealed Despite Fears For His Safety (716 Views)

Shooter:"it Doesn't Matter Anymore If I Killed Osama Bin Laden" / FINALLY! Navy SEAL Who Killed Osama Bin Laden Breaks His Silence / Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Navy Seal Who Killed Osama Bin Laden Revealed Despite Fears For His Safety by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Despite fears he may be attacked,the Navy SEAL who shot Osama bin Laden dead in the special force's most famous operation can be named today.
The Navy hero agreed to be interviewed on a Fox News special next week called 'The Man Who Killed Osama bin Laden. In it he will talk of his training, and detail the mission to take out the al Qaeda leader.

MailOnline has established that he is Rob O'Neill, a highly-decorated veteran who quit after 16 years service.O'Neill's decision to speak out was prompted by losing some of his military benefits by quitting the SEALs after 16 years rather than staying for a full 20 years of service.However his decision to speak is at the center of huge controversy.

In an exclusive interview Rob's father, Tom O'Neill, tells MailOnline....

He is not allowed to talk, yet they are using this big bullhorn to shut him up,'I support him in everything he is doing,'What are you supposed to do when you come out of the military after such service — become a greeter at Walmart?' 'People are asking if we are worried that ISIS will come and get us because Rob is going public. I say I'll paint a big target on my front door and say come and get us.My ex-wife gave birth to a man. We shouldn't be cowering in fear.'

Rob O'Neill, 38, is a former member of SEAL Team Six who has been portrayed on screen in Zero Dark Thirty, Captain Phillips and Lone Survivor.He is one of the most distinguished members ever of the elite force - but now faces being frozen out of its circles for revealing its most closely-held secrets.
O'Neill was personally congratulated for killing bin Laden - in his account at close range with three shots to his forehead - during the SEAL raid on Abbottobad, in Pakistan, on 2 May 2011.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Read more -> http://www.trendsnaija.com/2014/11/navy-seal-who-killed-osama-bin-laden.html

Re: Navy Seal Who Killed Osama Bin Laden Revealed Despite Fears For His Safety by jchima14: 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
Revealing his identity is dangerous to him and his family
Re: Navy Seal Who Killed Osama Bin Laden Revealed Despite Fears For His Safety by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
jchima14:
Revealing his identity is dangerous to him and his family
maybe they think otherwise
Re: Navy Seal Who Killed Osama Bin Laden Revealed Despite Fears For His Safety by MrDoGood(m): 12:51am On Nov 07, 2014
i may come back here to read about his death.

may God protect him
Re: Navy Seal Who Killed Osama Bin Laden Revealed Despite Fears For His Safety by Mayydayy(m): 1:01am On Nov 07, 2014
oh no!here comes trouble.
Re: Navy Seal Who Killed Osama Bin Laden Revealed Despite Fears For His Safety by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2014
MrDoGood:
i may come back here to read about his death.

may God protect him
amen
Re: Navy Seal Who Killed Osama Bin Laden Revealed Despite Fears For His Safety by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2014
Mayydayy:
oh no!here comes trouble.

the guy is just feeling invincible

(1) (Reply)

Photos:nadia Buari Shares Photos From Her 32nd Birthday / Get In HERE! MDB Is Rewarding The 2014 Reader(s) Of The Year With Goodies!!! / 10 Things Extraordinary People Say Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.